It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support the New World Order/Global Elite!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is off topic, but yes, he was a Christian. He often consulted the Orthodox and Catholic priests about his soul. He was burdened with much responsibility in this throughout his life, because of the means that he had to use in order to protect the European continent as a whole. If he had not done what he did, and how he did it, then all of Europe would be Islamic today. But people seem to overlook that little fact, don't they? They just want to fantasize about gruesome images. People often look at the fantasy behind the history, instead of the reasons behind the history. He is a hero to the Romanian people today, because of his defense of Europe as a whole. Not, because of the childish fantasy of immulating the means he used, like so many un-informed people who follow the Gothic sub-culture today fantasize in.
Now, back ON topic, as it should be:
I can imagine that you have never seen death. Perhaps on tv-like so many other people in the world? Have you ever seen true genocide in person? Many WWII vets I'm sure would love to talk to you about this matter, and although some close to 90 yrs old, could still kick your A@#.
Many have seen death-staring it straight in the face, a small child-still alive, but yet-dead, having done nothing to harm anyone accept having been born into this world, and there are many WW2, Korea, Nam vets, Iraq vets, and others on this board that have. Ask them, what it is. Ask them, what they fought for.
And finally, ask yourself how you would feel, if your NWO you thought you liked was just about to shoot you in about 1-minute. Not to good huh?
Now, I'm really gone from this thread, but I had to reply-just had to.
Good day.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trancer

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
In all seriousness, of course I would not feel the same. To me, I'm the most important person in the world.

well tbh i think thers alot of people who would disagree with you, to me im not important im insignificant, when you consider we share this world with billions of other people, how you can talk about mudering so many people in such a casual way is beyond me.

you say you could never kill anyone yourself, but if you suport the NWO the blood is still on your hands.

You sound very depressed.

The fact is that to you, you are the most important person in the world. Trying to say otherwise is nothing but dishonest.

Now, of course, in the grand scheme of things, I my self, am pretty insignificant. But that does not change the fact that to me, from my perspective, I am the most important person in the world.

Why is the blood on my hands? Am I responsible for other people's actions?

Using this reasoning YOU are responsible for children dying of hunger in Africa. By simply living in the western "civilized" world and being apart of its economy, you contribute to keeping the 3rd world in poverty.

I'm willing to accept that the blood will be on my hands if you are willing to accept that the death of thousands of children in Africa is partly your doing.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Vlad the Impaler was one of the Illuminati family bloodlines, the Royal monarchy in Britian and the Bush and Kerry families can all trace part of their family bloodlines back to Vlad the Impaler

Absolutely false. Vlad has no more lineage.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But Islam clearly states that I should be killed for being a non-believer.

False. Islam, in fact, demands that muslims cooperate and live in peace with other religions. It even recognizes that non-muslims will get into heaven. Especially for its time, it was an advanced/progressive religion.

Muslims, like any people, tend to not listen to their holy books, or reinterpret them to fit the needs of their times. Its what allowed the christians to have the crusades, for example.

But even with all that, islam has certainly been less destructive than most other religions. Just compare the middle east to medieval europe. There are dozens upon dozens of different religions in the middle east, which has been ruled by the muslims for centuries.

There are no religions in the lands of christendom except christianity, and even then its pretty much a choice between Roman Catholic christianity, and Greek Orthodox Christianity. And thats only because the two groups fought each other to a stalemate. Heck, theres a greater variety of christianity in the middle east than there is in so called 'christendom'.

So no, islam isn't some monstrous religion that wants to destroy the whole world. And no, a person doesn't deserve to die because you don't understand them or their religion, whether its christianity or islam or judaism.

Mass Murder and Genocide are, to put it lightly, 'bad ideas'.

As far as supporting the NWO of conspiracy theory, thats assinine. The NWO of conspiracy theory is a brutal, repressive, controling, dictatorship. Saying you support it means you want for someone else to have complete and total control over you, that you want to crushed under a violent, evil, totalitarian state.

link   

Vlad the Impaler was one of the Illuminati family bloodlines, the Royal monarchy in Britian and the Bush and Kerry families can all trace part of their family bloodlines back to Vlad the Impaler

Do you have any kind of evidence to support your claim or did you simply pull this one out of the rabbits hat?

There is evidence of this, you can easily find it yourself if you search the net, there are many search engines, it is probably even documented elsewhere on this website, it is for you to do your own searching

I'm sorry, I did not know that I was the one responsible to provide the evidence. You made the claim, but I guess I'll have to do the research for you (to prove your point). But oh well, I guess that's fair.

link   

Originally posted by KingTiger

U misunderstand, I didn't say they were direct descendants of him, but they were related, and it is absolutely true

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I disagree with the OP, If the NWO is going to slaughter 80% of the populice of the Earth I hope it's random. Like a "your hosed" lottery. Forget wiping out sertan sects of the population. Make it a random act of genocide.

Course I don't want to be the one that has to clean up the bodies. Do you? I for one am looking forward to the NWO. why not? As if fighting over god images and teritorial disputes are helping mankind progress.

The earth cannot withstand the population as it is now. If you wipe out that many people you would have far less disease (unless you don't clean up the rotting corpses strewn about) It would also be easier to get things done without having to worry about starvation, poverty, war you know all the bad things that occour when there are too many people in one place. (see Katrina Super Dome Shelter)

Im not saying that the NWO as it is portrayed in many posts here is a good thing but I think that mankind should be united under one flag one perpose and one goal. If it was done with the freedom and betterment of all mankind at it's core then it would be a wonderfull new era in human history.

Then the Neo Visigoths would cross the sevinth hill and torch the place. Wala new dark ages. But eh history repeats itself.

Just my honest opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The fact is that to you, you are the most important person in the world. Trying to say otherwise is nothing but dishonest.

But i can honestly say i would die for a stranger if it ment they could live, i consider most people to be more important then me. I Beleive life is important and noone has the power to take it away.

I'm willing to accept that the blood will be on my hands if you are willing to accept that the death of thousands of children in Africa is partly your doing.

I do accept that as i do nothing to stop it i don't beleave giving to charitys clears my concious as im quite able to do more but i don't.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

This is off topic, but yes, he was a Christian. He often consulted the Orthodox and Catholic priests about his soul. He was burdened with much responsibility in this throughout his life, because of the means that he had to use in order to protect the European continent as a whole. If he had not done what he did, and how he did it, then all of Europe would be Islamic today. But people seem to overlook that little fact, don't they? They just want to fantasize about gruesome images. People often look at the fantasy behind the history, instead of the reasons behind the history. He is a hero to the Romanian people today, because of his defense of Europe as a whole. Not, because of the childish fantasy of immulating the means he used, like so many un-informed people who follow the Gothic sub-culture today fantasize in.

Facinating. Source?

I know he was officially Christian and he fought to keep the Islamic Turks out. However are you trying to say he was a true Christian (personally?). Amusing.

It is interesting to note that Vlad's favorite method of killing, impalement) was officially sanctioned by the Vatican, as he was, after all, impaling the foes of the Catholic Church in the name of God.

Laugh!

Now, back ON topic, as it should be:
I can imagine that you have never seen death. Perhaps on tv-like so many other people in the world? Have you ever seen true genocide in person? Many WWII vets I'm sure would love to talk to you about this matter, and although some close to 90 yrs old, could still kick your A@#.
Many have seen death-staring it straight in the face, a small child-still alive, but yet-dead, having done nothing to harm anyone accept having been born into this world, and there are many WW2, Korea, Nam vets, Iraq vets, and others on this board that have. Ask them, what it is. Ask them, what they fought for.
And finally, ask yourself how you would feel, if your NWO you thought you liked was just about to shoot you in about 1-minute. Not to good huh?
Now, I'm really gone from this thread, but I had to reply-just had to.
Good day.

I really don't believe a 90 year old would be able to kick my A@#. I'm farily well trained, you know.

Your post seems pointless to me, I don't see what you are getting at. Are you trying to say that humans are by nature evil perhaps?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I believe you are wrong in regards to Islam.

Quotes from the Quran:

Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6

Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 90

For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 2:114

Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126

The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 2:217

Those who marry unbelievers will burn in the Fire. 2:221

Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire. 2:257

Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91

I could go on and on. Islam wants me dead.

I don't support your version of the NWO conspiracy theory. I'm making up my own fairy tale version, it's much better.

[edited large quote, please try to only quote the specific parts being responded to to keep down the duplication of material -nygdan]

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trancer

But i can honestly say i would die for a stranger if it ment they could live, i consider most people to be more important then me. I Beleive life is important and noone has the power to take it away.

I do accept that as i do nothing to stop it i don't beleave giving to charitys clears my concious as im quite able to do more but i don't.

Then why are you not dying for strangers right now? I'm sure there's plenty of people whom are in dire need of 'dying for', especially in the 3rd world countries.

So basically you don't believe in giving to charities, because you don't think that would clear your conscience as you could always do more, therefore you do nothing?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

U misunderstand, I didn't say they were direct descendants of him, but they were related, and it is absolutely true

Oh, it's absolutely true? Oh well, I'm sold.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Then why are you not dying for strangers right now? I'm sure there's plenty of people whom are in dire need of 'dying for', especially in the 3rd world countries.

So basically you don't believe in giving to charities, because you don't think that would clear your conscience as you could always do more, therefore you do nothing?

If Someone put a gun in my hand and said you die and it'd end poverty id do it without a second thought.

ill still always give to regesterd charitys i just don't think anyone does enough to help apart from a few rare people who rearly do.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

King,I suggest that you pick up a real history book and read about what he did. I don't care if he was "christian" or not, there is no defense for what he did. It's amazing how the "church" is revising history to condone the actions of those who fought in the crusades and such. There is nothing respectable about the man. NOTHING!

[edit on 18-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

More than anything else, Vlad III Ţepeş is known for his exceeding cruelty. Impalement was Ţepeş's preferred method of torture and execution. His method of torture was a horse attached to each of the victim's legs as a sharpened stake was gradually forced into the body. The end of the stake was usually oiled, and care was taken that the stake not be too sharp; else the victim might die too rapidly from shock. Normally the stake was inserted into the body through the anus and was often forced through the body until it emerged from the mouth. However, there were many instances where victims were impaled through other bodily orifices or through the abdomen or chest. Infants were sometimes impaled on the stake forced through their mother's chests. The records indicate that victims were sometimes impaled so that they hung upside down on the stake.

Vlad

That's all I need to know.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Study history more ok? Vlad Dracula would have none of what you are mentioning.

By the way, Vlad was a Christian.
Let that stirr in your brain a while.

Now I see why people hate religious extremists... they offer up Vlad the Impaler as a Christian role model.

Here are some examples of Vlad the Impaler's "Christian" ways:

Vlad's actions after 1456 are well documented. Except for constantly performing acts of amazing cruelty

The early part of Vlad’s reign was dominated by the idea of eliminating all possible threats to his power, mainly the rival nobility groups, i.e. the boyars. This was done mainly by physical elimination such as impalement

Another Dăneşti prince was captured during one of Vlad's forays into Transylvania. Thousands of citizens of the town that had sheltered his rival were impaled by Vlad.

in the winter of 1461 to 1462 Vlad crossed south of the Danube and devastated the area between Serbia and the Black Sea, leaving over 20,000 people dead.

even in captivity he could not give up his favorite pastime; he often captured birds and mice which he proceeded to torture and mutilate — some were beheaded or tarred-and-feathered and released, most were impaled on tiny spears

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-12-2006 by craig732]

[edit on 18-12-2006 by craig732]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I say we start with atheists and poor grammarians.

After that we can move on to small children with wheedling complaints of hunger.

First though, lets choke off the oceans and seas with red tide that will cause painful neurological necrosis for all creatures within 30 miles.

Once through with eliminating the world's main source of food, we can just watch them kill each other for the rest.

it's a joke folks

[edit on 18-12-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If I hadn't read the great followup of posts in reply to yours, I wouldn't taken this post as a very dark comedy - portraying the irony of killing EVERYONE. Especially since everyone in the world is covered one way or the other by your post.

Or maybe I'm mistaken.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I believe you are wrong in regards to Islam.

Quotes from the Quran:

A majority of those are speaking of a non-believer's fate in the afterlife, and the other few you have taken out of context.

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

This is speaking of killing for self defense, only against those that wage war against them.

"And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but by not aggressive, Surely Allah loves not the aggressors." 2:190

In the first part of 191, the original text uses a personal pronoun referring to the one's waging war in 190.

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91

Again these are taken out of context. Please refer to versus 88-91 and read it as a whole. It is once again speaking of self defense, and it even forbids killing if they offer peace (verse 90)

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Disbeleivers doesn't mean 'non muslims'. It means only the most primitive of the pagans, the supersitutios religions. Anyone that beleives that there will be a judgement day, in some reckonings of the islamic religion, are going to be 'saved'. Anyone who's religion has progressed to the point that they have a holy book, rather than primitive rights alone, is supposed to be respected.

As far as killing other people, its permited, when attacked. And when attacked by another religion, muslims aren't required to accept the other side's peace negotiations terms. This is simple and sensible reasoning, if someone attacks you, they're probably going to do it again. So the holy books give the muslims instructions to not necessarily accept peace once a group attacks them. Thats a 'practical' and civil instruction. THe islamic books are full of those types of instructions, civil instructions for better social living. As opposed to most holy books, which are strange occultic tales.

I don't support your version of the NWO conspiracy theory. I'm making up my own fairy tale version, it's much better.

Ah, well then, proceed.

Odd fairy tale though, to have mass murder in it. I mean, sure, the Goldilocks fairy tale talks about a girl getting torn to peices by a clan of bears, but still, its only one person, not a bunch.

Then why are you not dying for strangers right now? I'm sure there's plenty of people whom are in dire need of 'dying for', especially in the 3rd world countries

Theres a BIG difference between actively supporting a regime that is engaging in mass murder, and not personally going out to save everyone that needs saving.

craig
Now I see why people hate religious extremists... they offer up Vlad the Impaler as a Christian role model.

He wasn't saying vlad was a goodly christian, and a model for all of us. THe OP was saying 'kill the christians', the other poster was noting the irony of having a guy who WAS a christian as his screen name.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join