It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghouls at Work in Ukraine, Harvesting Infants for Global Stem Cell Trade?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Link

The babies, believes Tatyana, were taken at birth to have their organs and stem cells harvested as part of a sickening but highly lucrative international trade.

Certainly, the Ukraine has become the main supplier of the global stem cell trade.

Officially, the cells are taken from aborted foetuses with the mothers' consent, but according to Tatyana, there could also be hundreds of babies stolen to order, to feed demand for stem cells from around the world.

How incredibly strange and very nearly unbelievable.

Could something like this be going on? Yes, I think so. When money is involved, I don't put much past people.

But is it going on? Just because it could happen doesn't mean it is happening. So that's the question...

The evasive maneuvers of the doctors involved make me very suspicious, but the source isn't exactly the best.

So, I thought I'd bring it to ATS, and see what develops. If this is going on, it's the realization of a dystopian nightmare. Organ thieves, baby snatchers, ghouls - oh my.

I always thought I'd live to see roaming gangs of youths stalk the streets, cutting out livers and kidneys to sell on the black market. Perhaps it's coming to that? I mean, if people are desperate and sick and greedy enough to kill babies for money, what won't they do?

[edit on 18-12-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
A related thread on ATSNN that I just saw.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some folks say that there are plenty of abortions to feed the need for stem cells, but I don't think the numbers back up that assertion. While there may be enough stem cells available to feed the needs of legitimate researchers, what about the beauty/cosmetics market, and you've still got the snake oil salesmen to take care of, injecting their clients with liquified babies and charging $20k a pop - and they don't have any shortage of clients.

Spooky stuff, truly spooky.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This goes right up there with the black market organ trade going on in third world countries. The interesting thing is that first world nations will always supply the cash for this type of ghoulish enterprise. Mostly European countries.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There may be hope on the stem cell front. I just posted about how scientists have found stem cells are also produced in the amniotic fluid of pregnant women. These stem cells are able to be removed with no harm to the fetus. And while I find it disgusting to say the least, perhaps the days of these murderous monsters are numbered.

new topics

top topics

join