It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti bush..PROTEST ON PALACE GATES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I wonder if so many people would hate Bush if he had of said that he was an atheist or something like that.

I wonder if these people would hate Bush if everything else was equal he was really a Democrat?

I wonder if these people would hate Bush if he actually kow-towed to the UN?

I wonder if these people would hate Bush if he let everyone in the world # all over the US and did nothing about it?

I wonder if these people would hate Bush if he preached peace everyday while in fear that if war or conflict occurred it would mean the end of the US and a beacon of freedom in the world (there sure as hell isn't much freedom outside of the US IMHO).

I wonder what will happen when the OWO globalists take over and destroy what is left of America, will these same people start crying about that? Will they remember how they stabbed Bush in the back?

Somebody's got a hard-on for Dubya.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What if he cancels the trip? OR What if his "double" is going on the trip and this is the reason he backed of the Parliament Speech?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It's too late to turn back now, as the song goes. Hey - I thought Saddam was the one runnin' around with body doubles!

<< 1   >>

join