It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian view of Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
George W. Bush: The writing on the wall
11/17/2003 14:42
The massive security operation in London to protect George Bush, the lies and reiteration of lies and Washington's acts of butchery in Iraq spell a clear message to the President of the United States of America.

In three years, George W. Bush and his odious regime have managed to destroy
the carefully-built climate of trust between the USA and the international community, to create the most venomous anti-American feeling the planet has ever known, to drive a wedge between the USA and the British public, traditionally the country's closest friends and to tear apart the tissue which bound the international community together in a framework of international law and norms, based upon dialogue, discussion and debate, in the proper forum, the UNO.

The massive security operation in London speaks for itself: five thousand Metropolitan Police officers, 700 US security men, not to mention the invisible army of British security officers and Military Intelligence operationals. 5,700 people to protect George Bush would suggest that he is more than a little unpopular. Normally, heads of state need a security barrier to hold back cheering, flag-waving crowds, not to save his life.

The fact that nowhere on Earth except in parts of the USA will George W. Bush see cheering, flag-waving crowds, should send him and his administration a clear reminder that if he needs 5,700 people to protect him in the home of his closest ally, then he would not dare to step off a plane elsewhere in the world, for some reason.
english.pravda.ru...

I wonder if he gets it?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It also aggravates the crap out of me when he is on one of his strolls through the country promoting his "Clean Air" Regression and the Secret Service allows the supporters to be up close to the president but the ones who are against Bush and any other plan of his are pushed away, out of sight and out of mind.

Nice article. It's nice to see some of the articles from overseas so that we get there feeling and not the biased opinion in the US.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser
It also aggravates the crap out of me when he is on one of his strolls through the country promoting his "Clean Air" Regression and the Secret Service allows the supporters to be up close to the president but the ones who are against Bush and any other plan of his are pushed away, out of sight and out of mind.

Nice article. It's nice to see some of the articles from overseas so that we get there feeling and not the biased opinion in the US.

Thanks. I try.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
The massive security operation in London to protect George Bush, the lies and reiteration of lies and Washington's acts of butchery in Iraq spell a clear message to the President of the United States of America.

the carefully-built climate of trust between the USA and the international community, to create the most venomous anti-American feeling the planet has ever known, to drive a wedge between the USA and the British public, traditionally the country's closest friends and to tear apart the tissue which bound the international community together in a framework of international law and norms, based upon dialogue, discussion and debate, in the proper forum, the UNO.

The massive security operation in London speaks for itself: five thousand Metropolitan Police officers, 700 US security men, not to mention the invisible army of British security officers and Military Intelligence operationals. 5,700 people to protect George Bush would suggest that he is more than a little unpopular. Normally, heads of state need a security barrier to hold back cheering, flag-waving crowds, not to save his life.

The fact that nowhere on Earth except in parts of the USA will George W. Bush see cheering, flag-waving crowds, should send him and his administration a clear reminder that if he needs 5,700 people to protect him in the home of his closest ally, then he would not dare to step off a plane elsewhere in the world, for some reason.
english.pravda.ru...

I wonder if he gets it?

we already know if he gets it or not colonel....it's the fact that he simply cannot be reasoned with is what drives ppl up the wall

i think this demonstration will be a violent one, we could see violent police officers surging to meet the protestors...it could go quitely tho(unlikely).
so many arrests will be underway....it'll probably hit every news' channel colonel, how cant he get it???
remember there was this insane person who actually made it into the queen's chambers/bedside?? apparently...he welcomed the queen with a warm "goodmorning"

i have a feeling that anything emitting any warmth inside the castle grounds after lights-out is likely to be turned into swiss cheese

an amused
Cyrus

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Violent demonstration with a death, maybe more.
I know it's a dark thing to predict, but I truely do believe it will happen.
Then the question that will hang over the UK's situation & filter back to here: "Will citizens lives, outside of the military, be worth keeping the Bush-as-Leader-Charade going"?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
One can only hope...................

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Violent demonstration with a death, maybe more.
I know it's a dark thing to predict, but I truely do believe it will happen.
Then the question that will hang over the UK's situation & filter back to here: "Will citizens lives, outside of the military, be worth keeping the Bush-as-Leader-Charade going"?

i am right to state....that we have all come to an agreement, he'll probably be rushed out of buckingham palace if anything due to his precious life being threatened....bless him

an unsympathetic
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They'll SAY his life was threatened. In actuality, he's just scared and has to run...just like on 9-11.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
No matter what, he'll be all over the news tonight. I can't wait to see what happens when he sees all those people there with anti bush signs.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

english.pravda.ru...

I wonder if he gets it?

Thats the Russian media veiw of Bush!

I was born in Russia and have family in Russia(Moscow)

and they support Bush!

Russian MEDIA IS NO DIFFERENT THEN CNN!

THEY ARE ALL BUSH BASHERS!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What? That's about maybe..4 people in all of Mother Russia that support Bush?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

you for get that the native russian said that the russian media was no different than cnn? can you not read?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would think that Russia loves Bush?

Do they not love tough leaders, having a long history of them?

Why is it that the only people that hate Bush are those (like some posters here suggest), that think he should do what they want or agree to what he wants?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   

No most people support Bush exept the the media and sometimes the president cause he wanted cheap oil from Iraq.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Colonel,

"One can only hope................... "

What you think Cheney would be better than Bush?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a clear reminder that if he needs 5,700 people to protect him in the home of his closest ally

According to the morning news here, the current figure is 700 US security guards and 15,000 UK policemen!

Holy crap!

new topics

top topics

join