It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will NASA owe me rent???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Like many here on ATS I own an acre of the moon.....(a snip at just at just �20 may I add lol).

MY question is if Nasa build their new 2020 base on my acre ,do they owe me rent?? and if so how much should I charge ????

Oh dear ..It just struck me ,Maybe the MIBS will bump me off to save cash

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I suggest demanding a free trip to mars, or your own private satellite.
Also demand the Noisy Cricket fro MIB 1.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Nope, they would'nt owe you squat, since technocally no
one can buy or sell alnd on the moon at the present time.

I've seen alot of cons out there that say they sell lunar land,
but the UN treaty that the majority of the world nations signed
prohibits it.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Damn I've been ripped off lol ..but my certificate and discussion it produces was worth £20 lol

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Article 11, paragraphs 2 and 3 of the U.N. Moon Treaty negate any ownership you may have purchased from a scam artist.

#2 The moon is not subject to national appropriation by any claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means.

#3 Neither the surface nor the subsurface of the moon, nor any part thereof or natural resources in place, shall become property of any State, international intergovernmental or non-governmental organization, national organization or non-governmental entity or of any natural person. The placement of personnel, space vehicles, equipment, facilities, stations and installations on or below the surface of the moon, including structures connected with its surface or subsurface, shall not create a right of ownership over the surface or the subsurface of the moon or any areas thereof. The foregoing provisions are without prejudice to the international regime referred to in paragraph 5 of this ARTICLE.
www.greaterearth.org...

You won't be collecting rent anytime soon. :shk:

top topics

join