It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first prediction on the predictions forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I predict that the Predictions Forum will be a very popular addition to ATS.

Great stuff coming out of the member survey! You CAN always get what you want.

Oh, BTW, by April 2004 George W Bush will not be POTUS, but that's a minor issue in comparison.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You beat me by two minutes you masked bitster!

I think it will show the crazy side of all of us, just look at my topic. I'm such a nutcase

I hope we get good stuff!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am also glad with the synchronous cross-fertilisation of topics and responses, and that you have borne out my prediction on your topic, in your response to my topic, above.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nothing to fear is what I predict today for tomorow and all the days that follow..

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
POTUS is?

never seen that acronym before.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
President Of The United States.

A rather strange organic acronym, yes, but quite widely used.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So masked you dont believe the presidents are pre-chosen? I'd just like to hear your view on this

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It is precisely the pre-destination of POTUSes that has led me to the remark I made.

Men behind curtains are not unequipped with ejector seat buttons.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i predict a major bus crash in the UK within the next 3 weeks. Plus i predict a terrorist attack, not on the scale of sept 11th but near enough during the christmas period. The attack will take place in London on 13th or 16th

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i predict a major bus crash in the UK within the next 3 weeks. Plus i predict a terrorist attack, not on the scale of sept 11th but near enough during the christmas period. The attack will take place in London on 13th or 16th

You are a bit spacific if the FBI reads this you will have to

explane alot of your info!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well for my defense i'll say i saw them in weird dreams

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ouch!

I hope the last two are way off beam...

My invitation to all local FBI, CIA and Mossad to pay me a visit for afternoon tea stands. I haven't had an RSVP, but I understand you guys are busy, what with having to change stories every few days to fit around retarded son George W Bush and his boss/minder Cheney and public concerns about the cooked intelligence they order.

Anyway, I'm not one to go in for the * attacks on this day or that * type predictions. I don't see this as a sport. I am more interested in truth being uncovered, laid bare for all to see, in events of the past three years that have set the developed world on a very stupid course.

I would certainly be careful in nations allied with the US in general, though, until Bush is gone.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
He's POTUS until January 2005 no matter who wins the elections in, NOVEMBER...? Which I predict he will win (there's my prediction) are you predicting some catastrophic (depending on your point of view ofcourse) even removing him from office EARLY?

PEACE...
m...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Removal from office, yep.
Catastrophic, nope.

I have said this a few times in different topics.

Wheels within wheels, and machinations, and return on investment to investors. And some public interest to make it look good.

BTW, I have been known to be wrong before, like anyone. Just not at ATS.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My fourth and fifth predictions in the Predictions Forum, especially for John bull 1.

The marsupials' line in the grass will be crossed only once. Even the once will be a close call, perhaps a lucky break or a miscalculated intelligence by the nautical man or the older striped man. But the marsupials will be hopping around a few times themselves.

After the battle you will deal with your sense of disappointment with relative ease, but you will frown the next time we meet in ATS Chat, and think, albeit briefly, "Bastard".

* Outcome: at least one of the two above turned out true and exact (the line crossing).

But regarding Jb1 and any sense of disappointment he may feel, it would be true only if he is disappointed to not have been there, knowing that Masked was in the prime location for this magnificent spectacle, while Jb1 was not. In which case a small amount of envy of Masked watching the English team win and do numerous laps of honor, and meeting some of them for a time, would be a natural reaction. Masked gloats very briefly. Well done England! *

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
MaskedAvatar appears to be 2/2 on rugby world cup final predictions.

First comment from Johnbull1 in ATS Chat:

22:22 [John bull 1] A wallabydefinition: A sad sour bastard who can't admit defeat.

join