It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I want to say this without any malice, rampagentx could have made a mistake but whether he meant 727 or 737 a typo would not matter because we do not work any aircraft such as boeing 737, 757, 767, 747or airbus 319, or airbus 320 out of the F gates which is in Terminal 2. All of the aforementioned aircraft are 100% worked in another Terminal, Terminal 1 the B and C gates... no exceptions. That is why I am saying that NOBODY with the Ramp time that he should have should have made a mistake like that. The people that work Terminal 2 ( or UAX ) as we call it are working only RJ's, nothing larger. There is not so much as a 737 anywhere near there. To someone unfamiliar with Ramp lingo it may not seem like much, but to a 20+ year veteran and someone who has a great deal of interest in ufology this mistake is screaming for an explanation. I along with the rest of you am anxiously awaiting his next post.

I also will add that the tower that serves the UAX gates ( Terminal 2 ) sits at the " V " between the E and F gates. The pilot would have been talking to that one.
The other tower that serves for ground traffic and pushback clearance sits atop the C gates in Terminal 1. I have been in that one. It is almost directly on top of gate C-17. There is a canopy over that tower that would make it impossible to see the airspace above it. Only if they climbed up and opened the top hatch could the people in that tower see above them.
The tower on Terminal 2 and the LARGE TOWER (O'hare traffic control) I would guess would have a clear unobstructed view of the airspace above C-17.
Also there is no tower on top of the B gates, The C tower serves both B and C gates.
Long story short to give some logistics to those unfamiliar with O'hare, any talk about the Tower could not have come from the one on top of the C tower. Only the large O'hare ATC or the small terminal 2 UAX ground traffic tower would have the possibility to see it.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
The FAA is being very picky about my FOIA request. I've sent in over 80 of these requests to different government agencies and none have every been this picky. They made me answer 8 different questions which were worded like lawyer mumble gumble about how disclosure would benefit the public ect ect.

But I should receive their reply soon. I'll post what they send me.

what questions were they asking you exactly?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miah
Not sure if this has been posted:
ufos.about.com...

That link sends you to another and it had supposed good info but it was taken off....I wonder what it had, anyone see it???

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by Miah
Not sure if this has been posted:
ufos.about.com...

That link sends you to another and it had supposed good info but it was taken off....I wonder what it had, anyone see it???

it said the following:

"O'Hare Airport UFO-More Information
There are still a lot of reports going around the Net about the O'Hare Airport UFO. Several researchers who are usually well informed tell me that in a few days there will be photographs and video of the event. Why has it taken this long? Financial negotiations. This may seem self-serving to you, but think about what you would do if you had film or photography of this event which has been discussed on major media outlets all over the world. Would you give it away, or ask for a fee? How much could this be worth? There have been a few UFO videos which have sold for as much as $20,000.00.

A few days ago, I was informed of an unedited newsroom video which showed a newscaster having a conversation with another newsperson about the O'Hare incident before going live with the story. Some remarkable details are revealed, and I checked this out before sending out the URL. A researcher who has been in the live broadcasting business for many years looked over the video, and assured me that it had every indication of being real. That being said, check it out, you will find it very interesting.

Note: The video that was linked to on this blog has been removed by the owner. I cannot say why at this point. If I had to guess, I would say that the site that carried the footage was in copyright violation, and was called down. However, where this is a will there is a way. Here is another link to the O'Hare newsroom footage.
Monday January 15, 2007 |"

and here's the video
youtube.com...

btw: i can still access that site.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I saw that I was talking about the ...videolink..the youtube one. Did anyone catch that before it was taken off??

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I saw that I was talking about the ...videolink..the youtube one. Did anyone catch that before it was taken off??

the youtube video (which is exactly the same as the one on liveleak) is still there. i downloaded it and i posted the link to it on my last posting.

youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thank you, the link wasn't working about an hour ago. Disclosure ...in 2 weeks! A Pilot supposedly using a digital camera...and got some photos so we know there's something out there...like we all didn't before.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Quick question here...

Who flies 727's these days? United sure doesn't. They retired all of them a few years ago...replaced with the Airbus A319/320 planes.

magna

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yeah, i'm looking forward for these pictures

But i guess the debunkers are already waiting to come out of their holes to say the pics are hoax,bogus,fakes etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thank you, the link wasn't working about an hour ago. Disclosure ...in 2 weeks! A Pilot supposedly using a digital camera...and got some photos so we know there's something out there...like we all didn't before.

that is fantastic news
whered u hear the about the 2 weeks?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
PLEASE click the blinking red "you have a message" button located on the "tool bar" just below the Advertisement Banner on top of the page you are viewing right now.

I sent you a "U2U" private message (and an email) yesterday and I would greatly appreciate you responding to it.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Can't wait to see what comes out of this supposed disclosure.

The Australian radio program Talk Tonight did their 2nd part of the feature on O'Hare last night. They didn't really say anything we didn't already know, but they went through the possible 'rational' explanations for the event, and they could not come no a conclusion on it, saying that if what happened was really how the witnesses described it, it is not humanely possible.

Keep the info coming, i've been interested in this from the start. It really is a smoking gun.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Cant help but wonder where rampage is? Seems interesting that he disappeared after being called out for his inconsistancies.

I hope he wasnt a hoaxer. . .

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone I had another late night with family stuff I never got online yesterday.

I was reading the chats and saw the one from pegasus1 and am worried.

Worried that you think I was playing a game. Well I guess part of it was since my friend advised me to alter some important stuff so prevent people from guessing who I am. I figured you guys wouldn't know about equipment and gate details and work schedules but United has many more Boeing than Airbus. We get some old 727s from regional operators sometimes but its been a long time since I put bags in one. Like I said, I'm not good at chating and screwed the pooch by trying to hide who I am with bad info.

I'm not brave enough at this to say it all with all the right details. Maybe now you have someone who is but I'm not so certain and maybe he's someone to scare me away. The reason I came to your chat was not to pretend I saw space ship but to call your attention to the real problem of its being silenced. Because we're all really pissed that something floating above an hub airport is treated like nothing and odd looking luggage causes all hell to break loose.

I'll shut up and watch for now.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Cant help but wonder where rampage is? Seems interesting that he disappeared after being called out for his inconsistancies.

There was also a Giant Banner that said something along the lines of Exclusive: O'Hare Eyewitness post 1 post 2 post3 which might have also freaked out a person who's job and livelihood is possibly on the line.

Seeing a UFO is one thing IMO , and getting National attention for seeing a UFO is something completely different!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie

that is fantastic news
whered u hear the about the 2 weeks?

Ahh my friend I was only giving an approximation of what I think. Sorry to get hopes up I should be clearer. I said to week in the sense that this story is gaining more steam and more of an interest by large media thus something has to come out of it. There is no more hiding available, no "weather phenomenon," and lastly there isn't going to be anymore lies.

The truth is coming, and I believe we will get something out of this when it comes to disclosure. Once again sorry to mislead those who took this the wrong way

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rampagentX
Well I guess part of it was since my friend advised me to alter some important stuff so prevent people from guessing who I am. I figured you guys wouldn't know about equipment and gate details and work schedules but United has many more Boeing than Airbus. We get some old 727s from regional operators sometimes but its been a long time since I put bags in one. Like I said, I'm not good at chating and screwed the pooch by trying to hide who I am with bad info.

rampagentX,

I think most reasonable people can understand a need for privacy , especially in a UFO case getting untold amounts of attention as this case is getting.

It personally took me at least a year to even feel comfortable to begin talking about the UFO I saw in 2002. ( And my personal sighting with other locals was of course getting zero attention! )

With that said , I'd like to ask again ( I asked a few pages back ) if you could detail exactly where above the Airport you thought you saw the UFO? ( In an earlier post you said it didn't seem to be directly over Concourse C )

[edit on 18-1-2007 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
well, looks like the hard nosed skeptics have succeeded in chasing off a credible witness

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Like UFO sightings start popping up when we are in the midst of a big up and coming war.
Hold on something big is going to happen soon, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

Originally posted by classified material
The FAA is being very picky about my FOIA request. I've sent in over 80 of these requests to different government agencies and none have every been this picky. They made me answer 8 different questions which were worded like lawyer mumble gumble about how disclosure would benefit the public ect ect.

But I should receive their reply soon. I'll post what they send me.

what questions were they asking you exactly?

WORD FOR WORD...

Before a determination can be made about granting your request for a
fee
waiver, please describe how disclosure of this information to you is
likely
to contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations
or
activities of the government.

Please address each of the following six factors:

a. How the subject of the requested records concerns the
operations
or activities of the government;