It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
he did it not once, but twice....in the same post. i could see one time as an slip of the keys. but twice in the same post is more than a little fishy.

Yea I actually was just gonna post that. Is there any chance that there would be a 727 on the runway there for any reason (even if the bags were meant for other equipment)? I admittedly know nothing about airlines ... I picked up "equipment" from the movie/book Catch Me If You Can haha.

Who says that Hollywood can't be educational?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
yeh, they might still have to move old aircraft (not in service) around hangars?

who knows they may have a few non-operational 727's for training purposes?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
yeh, they might still have to move old aircraft (not in service) around hangars?

who knows they may have a few non-operational 727's for training purposes?

Originally posted by rampagentX
We were ferrying a load of late bags for a 727 to F12 or 14

I doubt you would need bags, specially 'load of late bags' to a training aircraft.

pegasus1 brought up some interesting points and concerns about rampagentX's story.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here's something that might help:

rampagentX
“We were ferrying a load of late bags for a 727 to F12 or 14”

pegasus1
“He states he was taking bags to a 727 aircraft to gate F12 or F14.......United does not EVER use any gates on the F side terminal 2 for 727's NEVER. As a matter of fact we phased the 727's out of the fleet years ago when we bought the Airbuses. The largest aircraft we work on the F side are 50-60 seat regional jets.”

1. I called United. They do not have 727s in their fleet. They do however service 727s for other airlines.

2. “for a 727” could imply either bringing bags to, or emptying a 727 and bringing bags to another plane located at F12 or 14. Could it have been a connecting flight he was describing?

STM

[edit on 17-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
seentoomuch, nice post.

fwiw, this event was reported on australian media a few weeks ago. i am hoping that this is the event that finally makes the difference.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
rampagentX

[edit on 17-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

nice spot stm

your bang on

he could be saying 'for' as in "for another airline"

or could have been ferrying bags from a united flight to a connecting flight that was not united

[edit on 17/1/07 by lbennie]

[edit on 17/1/07 by lbennie]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
nice point seentoomuch!

Although, I'm sure this won't matter to people who don't believe rampagentX's story.

I want to believe, but the truth is that it doesn't matter. Taking the risk of keep repeating myself, none of this will matter if no one comes forward publicly.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Rampage,
If indeed what you're saying is true, do you not think you're taking a big risk coming forward with this secret information on a public forum board, i assume they will be watching you,what steps are you taking to protect your identity?
be safe;

Order Out of Chaos is absolutely correct.
This is a VERY serious issue. "Protecting Your Identity".
I understand the excitement behind many of the comments of other forum members. I understand that sometimes it feels as if standing up for "what is right", and "telling the truth" is grounds to take any chance, face any danger.
Truth is, it isn't.
Before you take more chances, even if they seem safe. Even if you seem innocent. Even if you feel empowered. The real way that situations like this conclude, is rarely in the interest of an individual "telling the truth". In fact, when the hammer does come down, it usually does more than just take a person's job.
If you are going to become a "Whistleblower", you had better have a flawless plan, strong friends, excellent evidence and no family to watch dissolve.

If I put me real name on here for you all to Google, within 20 minutes you people would know everything about my situation and experience. And, within 30 minutes, the painful truth would be obvious. After seeing what happened to me...
If you are going to be the "Stand Up Guy", it is going to hurt like hell!

I lost my career, my family, my future and had the law set on me like attack dogs!

And, the situation I blew the whistle on was a lot less important than the O'Hare deal.

When you take on "Big Business" or the US Gov, it ain't like a movie. There is no cool music playing in the background. No real protection from what they can do. No happy ending.

Trust me, there is no happy ending. But, it would make me smile to see somebody win one.

Be careful.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by SonOfWyatt]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
As for the term ferrying, it would make sense if our guest, who said:

rampagentX

would be requested to handle an super late baggage delivery due to a shorthanded? situation. And if he had been away from the loading scene for awhile, perhaps he would use the wrong current terminology. I wouldn't hold that against him.

pegasus1
Also, I can assure everyone that the word "ferrying" is not a slang word commonly used by veterans on the ramp. This may not seem like a big deal, but in another thread he said that his normal days off are Sunday/Monday. Those are premium days off telling me that this person is not a rookie. He would have to have at least 20+ years minimum on the ramp to hold Sunday/Monday off. I have never heard anyone with that kind of time "ferrying bags".

Hope RampagentX clearly defines the situation soon, the wolves are out tonight and they are hungry,

STM

Edit: Sorry about the extensive edit, I needed to include the quotes.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfWyatt

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Rampage,
If indeed what you're saying is true, do you not think you're taking a big risk coming forward with this secret information on a public forum board, i assume they will be watching you,what steps are you taking to protect your identity?
be safe;

Order Out of Chaos is absolutely correct.
This is a VERY serious issue. "Protecting Your Identity".
I understand the excitement behind many of the comments of other forum members. I understand that sometimes it feels as if standing up for "what is right", and "telling the truth" is grounds to take any chance, face any danger.
Truth is, it isn't.
Before you take more chances, even if they seem safe. Even if you seem innocent. Even if you feel empowered. The real way that situations like this conclude, is rarely in the interest of an individual "telling the truth". In fact, when the hammer does come down, it usually does more than just take a person's job.
If you are going to become a "Whistleblower", you had better have a flawless plan, strong friends, excellent evidence and no family to watch dissolve.

If I put me real name on here for you all to Google, within 20 minutes you people would know everything about my situation and experience. And, within 30 minutes, the painful truth would be obvious. After seeing what happened to me...
If you are going to be the "Stand Up Guy", it is going to hurt like hell!

I lost my career, my family, my future and had the law set on me like attack dogs!

And, the situation I blew the whistle on was a lot less important than the O'Hare deal.

When you take on "Big Business" or the US Gov, it ain't like a movie. There is no cool music playing in the background. No real protection from what they can do. No happy ending.

Trust me, there is no happy ending. But, it would make me smile to see somebody win one.

Be careful.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by SonOfWyatt]

oh common
way to scare away the evidence

theres a big difference between a 'whistleblower' and a 'witness'

and im sure ramp is taking precautions

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie

oh common
way to scare away the evidence

theres a big difference between a 'whistleblower' and a 'witness'

and im sure ramp is taking precautions

I wouldn't want to scare anybody from doing anything.
I just hope he is careful. Otherwise, we will be reading his posts on here for the next 15 years, complaining about what was done to him, and what he would do if he could do it all over again.

Definitions by Horrificus:

You are a "Witness" if...
...you are standing in a room, safely, among other witnesses. And what you know, is still called an "Opinion".

You become a "Whistleblower" when...
...you notice all the other witnesses have run out of the room. And, what you know is now being called "Evidence".
`````````````````````
trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 18/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I think the 727 issue is significant, being that an aircraft that old in commercial service is somewhat rare in the US these days. From Boeing's website (www.boeing.com...) the aircraft is a short-to-medium range jet first introduced in 1964. It had several improvements made to it over the years, reaching the end of production in 1984. However, United no longer flies them, nor does any other major US airline. United's fleet webpage shows that they once had them in service (www.united.com...) but no longer does.

Is there a way to check flight logs or traffic in-and-out of O'Hare airport to see if a 727 landed there? Is there a log showing what aircraft types and their carriers used Concourse F?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Arctaurus26us]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arctaurus26us

Is there a way to check flight logs or traffic in-and-out of O'Hare airport to see if a 727 landed there? Is there a log showing what aircraft types and their carriers used Concourse F?

The O'Hare Community Noise Resource Center's website lists O'Hare Monthly Runway Use Reports that show B727's operated out of O'Hare an average of four times daily between January - September 2006.

www.ohare.com...

So there definitely are B727's operating at O'Hare on a Daily basis.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
My only comment about the 727 issue is that perhaps it was one of the smaller regional airlines. A lot of times they will purchase older aircraft that still has an airworthiness certificate. Probably a whole lot cheaper to buy and operate than a newer jetliner.

On a side note, about ten minuites ago, Fox News Channel once again mentioned the O'Hare incident, which was preceded by comments about an Air Force pilot (colonel, I believe)who reported a UFO in Arkansas. It was said that he thought they were landing lights at first, but he then noticed that the lights were ton traveling in any direction, but they were actually changing configuration. I will see if I can find a link, and if enough intrest is shown, see about the creation of a new thread.

JH28C

About that link, there is a current ongoing discussion on ATS:
Here

[edit on 18-1-2007 by jhanks28cold]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
One thing I noticed about 'ramps' eyewitness report was the use of the term 'chat'. not 'forum'. This leads me to believe that he/she is not an often user of forums and maybe internet info sites. I have noticed many people without much ecperience just refer to it all as 'chat'. I would tend to think that a hoaxer would be someone who is more familiar with the forum process and regular participant. I suppose it could be planned though.

I am still gonna believe in the person until proven otherwise.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
united flys ERJ 145 ? as a regional, from F gates as well. The layout ie engine on tail design is similar to older 727's.

He might not be familiar with each plane currently in service and mentioned to it by the engine layout.

www.airliners.net...

ERJ 145 United

www.outermarker.com...

www.airliners.net...

727 United

www.kensaviation.com...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by robertfenix]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I called United. They said that they do not have 727s in their fleet, but they do however service 727s for other airlines.

STM

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted:
ufos.about.com...

"There are still a lot of reports going around the Net about the O'Hare Airport UFO. Several researchers who are usually well informed tell me that in a few days there will be photographs and video of the event. Why has it taken this long? Financial negotiations. This may seem self-serving to you, but think about what you would do if you had film or photography of this event which has been discussed on major media outlets all over the world. Would you give it away, or ask for a fee? How much could this be worth? There have been a few UFO videos which have sold for as much as $20,000.00."

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hello,

I don't have any dates from those dreams I posted here (sorry). Brian does have all the dates on his webiste, but you would need to find them. Just cross reference the DD#'s I posted earlier with the calendar dream archives.
Seriously doubt that folk's would go through so much trouble just to find dates. Seeing that most folk's are lazy and many desire EVERYTHING handed to them on a silver platter. Which is why America is the way that it is now.

lol EVEN if I would of sent a picture of a UFO on the White house lawn with aliens walking out of it, and placed that picture here the majority would shoot it all down for one reason or another.

11/16/2005
DD2779
First of all, I wanted to let you know that I in no way believe in any of this stuff...was just a dream.
There has been some sort exterritorial life on earth for some 1,000 years (our time?) now. They are some sort of observation devisees located approximately 300 feet below the surface of the earth. The are shaped like pyramids, with red and blue lights on them and can be found scattered all over the earth. Each devise monitors everything in its zone?? and reports back to a main transmitter. To date, no one has found one of these things...basically because they were over thinking the problem?

Note: Yeah, I love to poke ignorant fun @ many of Brian's dreams also. Sometimes Brian will post such opinionss on his site. This just shows me that even Briam himself doesn't take certain dreams seriously. For example..

DD4800
details on a new breakthrough in free energy, some sort of photo cells that can be applied with a paintbrush.

Notes from Kevin: Brian? Does this mean that if I were to paint my kitchen with this stuff, my kitchen would make me breakfast every morning??

-Kevin.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The FAA is being very picky about my FOIA request. I've sent in over 80 of these requests to different government agencies and none have every been this picky. They made me answer 8 different questions which were worded like lawyer mumble gumble about how disclosure would benefit the public ect ect.

But I should receive their reply soon. I'll post what they send me.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join