It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

raven rock- site r

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
hi all,
i was stationed at site r in the 70'S. it consists of 4 three story bldgs. there are two fresh water resivors of about 2 million gallons a piece. there is also enough food to last about 6 months. there is a room for the pres. and a complete war room. (namcc) national alternate military command center. i worked in the crypto section . we were about 650 ft below ground and could stand a direct hit by a nuke. to get in there were two big blast doors to go thru. the place had complete medical units. i had theeth pulled there. bunk rooms for several hundred and a fire dept in the facility, hope this clears some questions up.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Could you give lat and long coordinates do we could try and back up your claims on google earth?

BTW were your teeth pulled marathon man stylee or just routine?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
fort ritchie is the main base where all personell were stationed for work at site r. the location on google earth for the fort is...39 degreese 42'19.11"n and 77 degreese 30'01.53"w or just type in fort ritchie,md...the site was just accross the md,pa border and that is...39 degreese 44'13.02"n and 77 degreese 25'35.54"w that is one of the entrances and the helo pad is...39 degreese 44'03.91"n and 77 degreese 25'50.35"w. the teeth were pulled the regular way. good dentist by the way,as far as army standards. hope this helps...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i live right bye it. hagerstown md! you can see the entrance from high rock in the fall.
there's not much to it!
just a helo pad a building and an entrance

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I've always believed that Site-R was the place where Cheney was stashed after 9/11. Several eyewitness reports from that day and the weeks that followed seem to support it. Raven's Rock seems to be one of those places where it's a secret that every knows about but no one talks about.

Here is a link to some info and pics........

InfoBlackOut.com's Site-R Page

new topics

top topics

join