It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do grays probe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have been wondering why so many 'abductees' claim to have been probed, usually by the gray alien type. Why are these grays so intent on probing humans? Do they also probe other animals? And what can they possibily get out of probing you? Couldn't they duplicate the type of specimen they are after in their own super-advanced bio-tech labs?
Another thing is don't those grays thing it's just nasty as heck to probe random humans? I mean what if they don't wash down there regularly?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Perhaps they're trying to cure colon cancer?

Honestly I have no other idea why greys, if they exist and do this, would do it.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well... When I saw "Communion", when they probed the abductee, the face of a creature looked like "O_o" and "o_o" and "o_O" as though it were comfused or mystified by what they we're doing... A new theory I have come to mind is that they probe someone because, well.... You know... A sex toy... Seeing gay people .. do it up there... So there comfused... Mainly... Ahem. It's an experiment!!

7A

[edit on 1-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm pretty skeptical about the whole probing fiasco....I've been "taken" before....and can gladly say that has never happened.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is the real litmus test for how seriously you take various views of UFO activity.

Basically, the larger problem is this:

If aliens actually exist, and are probing people . . .

Why does their technology suck so hard?

Why is it that they can cross the gulfs of space, and yet they have to remove blood or internal cells from a human, when a few cells swabbed from inside your mouth have the same DNA?

If they're into genetic manipulation, surely they can grow a human egg or sperm from the stem cells in your throat, and don't have to draw blood or physically remove an egg. Blood wont have complete DNA anyway. It's like your hair or epidermal skin cells: specialized cells that don't have any mitochondrial DNA, which is the best genetic marker, since it only comes from the mother . . .

Why don't they sedate their victims? It would seem pretty basic, when you are kidnapping people and want to keep your program out of the media.

After 25 years, why haven't they learned anything about handling humans? No improved sedation or restraints, no smaller probes, no better cover stories . . .

All of this leads me to conclude that either alien abduction is not physically real, or that its true goal is to frighten the victim as much as possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

If aliens actually exist, and are probing people . . .

Why does their technology suck so hard?

Just to play devils advocate a bit: How do you know what their probing, assuming that it actually happens, is meant for? For all we know it is the best way they have found to find out whatever it is they are after.

Oh, and to answer the OPs question: Why do we probe and cut open animals?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

or that its true goal is to frighten the victim as much as possible.

You got part of the answer right there. The aliens not only enjoy frightening human beings but they also WANT to cause them pain. They are trying to break any resistance from people to obeying the aliens' orders by subjecting them to torture whenever they resist. It's a conditioning process to enslave people through torture and terror.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Strangecraft does raise some interesting points.....I have my own theories behind why alien abduction occurs....

SkyWay, why wouldn't they come out guns blazing if their motive is to enslave us?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That is my point.

If the activity is meaningful, it should point in a given direction.

Industrial vivesection has two purposes: food, and research. You can tell from the WAY we do it. We have rules for how animal research is conducted, and it is a crime to just torture animals, with no regard to the animals feelings, and no realistic research goals in sight.

human medical research HAS changed over the past 50 years; vivesection is no longer considered science. Most medical research involves administering a drug or procedure to lab animals, and then harvesting the WHOLE GROUP at once, and comparing the test animals with a control group.

But the aliens aren't doing that. They re-visit some abductees more than others. And if they don't need to kill the abductees to gather their info, why don't they insert a telemetric device, to study without intruding on the patient.

This is what we "mere" humans do.

If you know someone who has a serious medical problem, you notice that they know longer have a bunch of computers in their hospital room. They have electrodes attached to their body, that go into a small box in their pocket, and all the data is beamed down to the nurse's station, where the person is continuously monitored without any further intrusion . . . no beeping monitors to frighten the patient, no waking them up to take their pulse, etc.

If the patient will need many injections over a week or more, the patient receives a "central line," sort of a "jack" for giving them IV's, taking blood, etc. It reduces the risk of infection, and causes less scarring.

So how come we use these techs, even on lab animals (!) in medical research, but the aliens don't do this?

you can say "we'll never know," but that is sort of like admitting that the aliens don't have a meaningful purpose behind what they do--whatever they are doing isn't scientific, and isn't meaningful, logical or directed toward a particular goal.

It's more like bullies torturing frogs in the creek behind the junior high, than it is like a research team carefully managing their research resources.

Did you really come all the way from Zeta Reticuli to get my sperm, when one human could give you 30,000 or so? Why not rob a sperm bank???

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Take
Strangecraft does raise some interesting points.....I have my own theories behind why alien abduction occurs....

SkyWay, why wouldn't they come out guns blazing if their motive is to enslave us?

I think guns blazing would be overkill. Like using a sledge hammer to squash a fly. I also think that there are other forces greater than the aliens that have imposed limits on how much the alien can do.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am not sure perhaps in men they are looking for prostate cancer? As far as women go if you look around on the internet they probably are currious.

Im not sure why doctors on this planet havent found a better less invasive procedure to look for prostate cancer. Cmon doc thats an exit not an entrance!

Course I am not to keen on the whole "Probe" idea reminds me of a kids in the hall sketch where one alien turns to the other and says;

"We come 15,000 light years to probe these people and the only thing we have found out is 1 in 10 don't seem to mind!"

They may have done it for a while but I think if you realy looked into it most people are just lying about the probe thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting SkyWay.

What do you think rules over the aliens?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Take
Hmm, interesting SkyWay.

What do you think rules over the aliens?

The power of Heaven. The angels of God monitor everything the aliens do and if they overstep their bounds they will pay a penalty. Probably forced back to hell and unable return to our planet.

I think the process could also be that if any aliens violate these laws, that they are also subject to punishments from other aliens that have more rank because the violations of any aliens disrupts the smooth execution of the alien "program" by bringing disciplinary action on them from above. When aliens messup, they also suffer from the anger of other aliens.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Angels are monitoring aliens even more closely than the aliens are monitoring human beings. And the angels are as invisible to the aliens as the aliens can be to human beings. Even if an angel makes himself visible to a human being that angel can remain completely invisible to an alien which can confound aliens when they observe a human being communicating with an angelic being which they cannot see nor detect with any of their techno-gadgets.

Not that angels appear to human beings very often, but they can and do at times that warrant it. Besides, the angels are always near to most human beings, we just don't see them. The angels monitor us as much as they do the aliens, but for different reasons. They watch us to protect us. They watch the aliens to keep them within established restrictions.

new topics

top topics

join