It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I found no thread on this subject and thought it a worthwhile discussion.

here are a couple of websites i've found on on the subject, please let me know your views ideas and thoughts on this.

www.metagifted.org...

kryon.com...

indigosoulutions.tripod.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well, thanks for sharing this with everyone. I have just read over the links you sent me, and they are indeed very very very interesting...it says they have came to change the world. Let's hope they can get it done.

I especially recommend www.metagifted.org

That site is a very interesting read!

-wD

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Indigo Revelation?

www.youtube.com...

V

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The wikipedia article about Indigo Children says this about the first book released about Indigo Children: "Carroll insists that the concept was obtained via conversations with a spiritual entity known as Kryon."

I think that says it all right there...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Although a very interesting subject, it is indeed already being discussed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
New Age ideology masked in idealism and a sense of superiority. It is a very successful attempt at making money off of a percieved or contrived communication with a 'spiritual being'.

Those who you will find proclaiming themselves as 'indigo' are usually pretty elitist. They found an 'indigo checklist' and, not surprisingly, found that they fit the model perfectly. Which is also why most self proclaimed 'indigos' are teenagers; the list is more or less your average teen.

Oh well, its a fun concept to play with and would/did make a decent computer game.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Foolish assumption. Perhaps you should read more about the subject before you dismiss it as a description of teenagers today. I am neither a teenager, nor am i an eletist, however i do believe that i was born an "Indigo Child". It is closed minded people, possibly like yourself who are stopping the progression of humanity.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sapphire

there are several threads on the indigo children in the paranormal forums however seeing as there are great similarities between what is indigo and what is starseed they may indeed be one and the same just with a different name.

In which case this topic may be better suited for this forum than was previously thought.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

I have rarely read a response with such ignorance of its content.
What do you know of the indigo children? by definition they are the opposite of elitist.

They have an intense empathy for all of humanity. They do not consider themselves better, just different.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think the whole Indigo concept is fascinating. I personally think it is evolution, rather than a "special group" of people. Every generation has changed the world. It is just a matter of "how." Our grandparents brought in an era of rapid technological change. They absolutely changed the world. And our parents, (the boomers) ushered in a break from convention, and a rejection of authority that was followed almost mindlessly. Obviously, these two "eras" are still evolving, and we are still developing these concepts as a species. Our technology is ever expanding, and so is the relationship of people to authority, or the tribal mindset of obedience and following convention. This new evolutionary development makes perfect sense to me in context. Technology has made the world smaller, in essence, it has created a global mind (the internet) and the rejection of absolute authority has undermined the "us against them" mentality that that authority has used to keep us in fear. (Though it is still in evidence, people now at least question it to some degree) It only makes sense that as the collective physical, the body as an analogy, (technology) and the collective mind, (the internet) evolves, the collective emotions should evolve as well with a move from a purely individual emotional position to a more global one.

I think it is a good thing. I dont think it should be singled out as the only important thing, as it alienates those in the other important evolutionary waves, and some writers seem to discount the importance of those movements of the species. But it is a hugely important movement. If we are to make this work, to survive as a species, we do need to consider the good of the whole and not just what is best for "us" as individuals and small groups. Developing or introducing real empathy for others, even others we may never see in person or meet is going to be crucial if we are to succeed.

Great thread.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBDeviL

They have sayed long time ago at indigos will change world, but they have done just same as other people. They just fooling around and wasting time, like many other people on earth doing same thing. And actually many who says themselves indigo, are very religious. Religion what they usually protect is christianity. They believe bible without proof like the other people. I don't know any indigo who could be atheist. Maybe why there aren't because christianity has taken whole indigo thing to themselves so its composite together with that.

So they say themselves indigo and say at they save the planet earth, but they doing nothing. They just waste their time to chatting and not even focus helping earth. They say at they helping earth but when looking their life, they doing much nothing to help earth. Im actually only ones who care about earth but its hard to save earth if no one others are interested on earth to save it. Im not indigo but im one person who is little pissed of because of no one don't care whole thing. We just let it go! I don't care do some secret society or some politician or who ever person reads this, but i say one thing for you all.

Take care of your planet or face the faces of death. There is no holes end of the day when you all face your own mistakes what you didn't care, but you knew. There is more life than just us, there is more life, more more more life. Other creatures and beings living on earth too, so not just us humans. You making death to planet earth. You are responsibility of your planet. Others trying live but you taking their lifes. You taking freedom away from everyone and placing freedom to be caged to dark hall where no one can see. You all people, where ever you were, secret society, or maybe you are president or politician, or normal civil, you all make death to your own planet, you know it, but you don't care it, because you don't want care about it, because only important thing to yourself is yourself and others are just products what you eat from your plate or you use them to your own doings.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well, lets take a look at the website [URL=http://indigochild.com/index.html[/URL], which has a list of how to tell if your child is Indigo:

What is an Indigo Child?
As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

I don't know many people that wouldn't agree to most of that, it's all very general, and can apply to anyone. It wouldn't surprise me if this was just a way to get peoples money; after all, most parents like to believe their child is unique and special in some way, so this would be the perfect opportunity to play on that as a business.

new topics

top topics

join