It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival for the Rebellion: Resistance Security

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The New World Order is hastily making control for it's dependant products (us), and the time will come when this site and all community gatherings to question and expose the government will be wiped out from our feet, where it will than be made illigal. Before that time comes, is it possible to set up a private network to communicate other than spewing it online publicly for agents to track us down? We need an insurance so we aren't tagged as rebels, we need security to keep us from them so we can collaborate ways to dissolve the planetary enslavement. Soon every street and shadow place to hide will be monitored by cameras (an eye on your every move) where getting close to the revolutions goal will be almost impossible. Conspiracy sites may not be made illigal, but it will be monitored, which makes our motive for the truth hard to combat in defense.

Is there hope to stop the NWO? Are we doomed as it is?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
The New World Order is hastily making control for it's dependant products (us), and the time will come when this site and all community gatherings to question and expose the government will be wiped out from our feet, where it will than be made illigal. Before that time comes, is it possible to set up a private network to communicate other than spewing it online publicly for agents to track us down?

You're correct.

They are attempting to control everything and everyone with technology. They will find a way to clamp down on the internet.

The resistance would do well to move it's operations underground and out of sight now while there is still time.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The resistance would do well to move it's operations underground and out of sight now while there is still time.

Do you believe there is a resistance based on dissolving the NWO and exploiting government secrecy (an underground operation) already at work?

7A

[edit on 29-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Do you believe there is a resistance based on dissolving the NWO and exploiting government secrecy (an underground operation) already at work?

Don't know.

I think many in America have grown lax and take freedom for granted. The day will come when the lights will go out and the unprepared will find themselves imprisoned into a life of slavery.

Those who are becomming aware of the imminant threat should be making plans to resist enslavement. It will come like a thief in the night.

We need to make the best use of the internet to distribute information while we still can. The development of an underground network out of sight is advisable.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Those who are becomming aware of the imminant threat should be making plans to resist enslavement. It will come like a thief in the night.

We need to make the best use of the internet to distribute information while we still can. The development of an underground network out of sight is advisable.

Indeed it is our fundamental purpose to be here right now to be aware and to spread the awareness. However, to say there will be an underground network while those on the surface are enslaved, how will the resistance aproach the public with it's efforts who are programmed to deny rebellious accusations? How will the resistance survive besides prolonging it's efforts in a more concealed manner? Hope to come out peacefully is unlikely, therefore a war with firearms could be the future for libertys sake.

7A

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hope to come out peacefully is unlikely, therefore a war with firearms could be the future for libertys sake.

Think about this.

A technologically enslaved and brainwashed population ruled by an out of touch distant elite who view the people as non-human and expendable. Technology has a tendancy of making things unreal. What if they get to the point that they just view us as a computer blip on thier screen to be delt with?

And they physically separate themselves and protect themselves with technology so that they can't even be approached without the alarm being sounded?

Or what if they convince people that they a supierior race of aliens that are to be worshipped as gods?

Peaceful resistance and non-co-operation will only take you so far. An underground network of heavily armed resistance fighters is the ace in the hole that the rebellion must seriously consider to secure liberty.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
But you cannot outloud say, we want a civil war, and actually pushing for one, you'll have the law breathing down your neck in no time, you'll be labled as terrorists, and most sheeple will believe what the tv tells them, so the law will hunt you down, and brainwashed selfish people will rat you out. You'll end up behind bars. So I agree that if anyone would wish to form such a resistance, it should be done underground. Every meeting and information sharing should be done in person, not by phone. The problem is finding and recruiting people, alot of these robotic humanoids are so dependant on the system that they will fight and die to defend it. And if you tell the wrong person too much, you'll have problems, people rat other people out, especially if the government offers a reward.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Radekus]

Cug

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What resistance?

For the most part the people behind the NWO conspiracy theories (BTW just who are they?) don't want you to resist! They want you to be scared little sheep cowering from Big Brother.

So how can you resist?

Well let vote them out of office.

No you can't do that, both sides are the NWO.

Well lets start our own political party

No, big money wont let you

Well lets get some money

No, you have to part of the Bloodline

The NWO conspiracy theories are convincing people that there is no hope. Honestly have you ever seen one single solution presented?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

A resistance of rebels that will build an underground facility, armed with weaponry
and sophisticated technology that monitors security and the overall integrity of its base of operations. Where extensive research exploiting the corrupted NWO and collaborating methods of freeing those who are enslaved on the surface. Something very similar to the blockbuster: "The Matrix" trilogy. It is possible, and it is in it's birthplace right now.

7A

[edit on 30-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

It is possible, and it is in it's birthplace right now.

What do you mean that [Zion] is in its birthplace right now? I am all for dissolving any sort of NWO involvement in the control of our lives, but doing it right out in the open is definately not the best idea. I'd rather not have big brother on my back 24/7.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I am all for dissolving any sort of NWO involvement in the control of our lives, but doing it right out in the open is definately not the best idea. I'd rather not have big brother on my back 24/7.

I agree completely.
When the time comes, and society is moneyless with the only way being able to buy or sell is by using the implanted microchip, then a rebellion will need to have someone on the outside to get supplies. Only problem, as earlier stated, is that there is always a chance that the person on the outside will rat them in. Communications would have to be done in a way that can not be tracked, so there goes cell/landline phones and internet.

A rebellion would need to be pretty much self efficient, so purchasing generators, canned foods, clothing, petrol, water, computers and weapons would be necessary before the microchipping begins.

I believe that a rebellion could be successful, but it would have to use extreme stealth and intelligence.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow this thread is so paranoid it would make a paranoid person jelous. Listen in order to combat NWO you have to do two simple things.

Remember people love freedom more thain they love anything else, in time the NWO will be overthrown by the masses that it seeks to enslave. A select few cannot enslave the masses for too long. People will get tired of being pushed about after a while and will rise up in droves to attack the establishment. Fear only works for so long.

Be prepaired for the fallout. Now when (not if) the NWO collapses there is going to be chaos. Without the infrastructure created by the standing government people will be lost frightened and dangerous. So someone will have to step up immediatly and set things right or your going to have the dark ages all over again. People will factionalise themselves aligning themselves with groups of like minded individuals. Rulers will emerge from these fractured sects of the population and new wars will break out with each individual ruler veying for more and more power.

Then the whole dang cycle starts all over again, and a couple of thousand years from now someone is going to be talking about this same subject somewhere else.

See the vicious cycle that humanity has been in for its entire existance. When will this cycle end? how will this cycle end? People all over secretly want all of humanity to be together as one. But in order to do that all humanity must be recognised as equil with a government for the people by the people. Not a government for the powerful by the powerful. But the problem with that is when you do give up some power to a few that makes them the powerful. Then in turn that makes someone feel less equil and a jelousy imerges. That jelousy turns to hate and that hate breads on fear. That fear then provides the ones with hate with power. and so on and so forth.

Personaly I would love to see a one world government, can you imagine what we could achieve if we wernt bickering and fighting among ourselves? If all of humanity were united as one there would be no limit to what we could acomplish. War, Poverty, Disease, Hatred, all could be eliminated if done in the proper way. With respect and love for all of humanity instead of a select few in power ruling with fear and ignorance.

I don't know I could be crazy

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
What resistance?

For the most part the people behind the NWO conspiracy theories (BTW just who are they?) don't want you to resist! They want you to be scared little sheep cowering from Big Brother.

So how can you resist?

Well lets get some money

The NWO conspiracy theories are convincing people that there is no hope. Honestly have you ever seen one single solution presented?

Well.. Regarding votes you sound pretty wrong if you see creating a political party as a solution. A pitty my Electronical Vote facts thread is going under and i dont want to hijack this. But there are people who provide solutions and have interesting ideas.

The problem is the amount of stupid threads being responded to, and all of that hilarious UFO paranormal pointless discussions overwhelming the conspiracy-facts.

I am very open-minded.. but what can be read on ATS is grotesque.

You guys talk about super-intelligent stealth technologies and whatever hypothetical stuff comes to your mind with a theory for acting when it is already too late.

Too lazy or distracted to act now?

Another problem are those people always distracting from rational, and possible solutions.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

all of that hilarious UFO paranormal pointless discussions overwhelming the conspiracy-facts.

It is vital to consider what you call pointless UFO discussions for the survival of our resistance. Everything under Annunaki theorys puts the puzzle all together, and it clearly shows that there is an alien war happening for planetary enslavement. We are witnesses to this by the federal acts of mentioning biochips and a NWO convergance for all people. Liberty is at sake, and really if one dismisses the existance of ET and that our planet is the only living planet in this universe, is rather rediculous. IF I were an alien and found this planet, I would be marveled by it's beauty, look at it, a blue pearl. Filled with humans who can do my work for minerals and riches. Act like god. A perfect get-away for my own entertainment.

7A

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yeah cmon. Look at real life first ok?

I hardly doubt that aliens care about our primitive and retarded supressions and dramas going on.

Look at the problem of corruption and manipulation.

If we solve our own problems on earth you might start talking about "outer space".
But not simultaneously.

Talking about so called "conspiracy theories" (i prefer facts) combined with utterly hilarious ufo/alien theories makes this place so nonsense.

If you can't even convince people of corrupted democracy, how do you want to start talking about ufos then?

That's just a minor, irrelevant part of the whole disinformation issue. Nothing else..

That would be like trying to open a restaurant without a gastronomy-diploma or experience/education.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
What do you mean that [Zion] is in its birthplace right now? I am all for dissolving any sort of NWO involvement in the control of our lives, but doing it right out in the open is definately not the best idea. I'd rather not have big brother on my back 24/7.

The meaning of Zion is an idealized, harmonious community; utopia. A final gathering place for true believers. We can see now just by being in this community (ATS) that it is appropriate to call it a birthplace of Zion. That when as whatukno states, there is a possibility of a revolution. An underground operation will conceal rebels and there efforts from having big brother on there back 24/7. Technology is there ally (NWO) and indeed as someone said, it has its ways of not being real that it will soon be rejected by the mass from control and the birth of AI (artificial intelligence). The problem after the resistance stops the NWO, everyone will be lost and out of control, and if no one takes us in the right direction quickly, there will be groups formulating for power, therefore the whole system starts all over again.

It is mandatory to collaborate a positive way to use the concept of NWO (one government) that teaches everyone the truth and raise everyone without war, poverty etc. Have nothing secret, because secret causes conflict.

7A

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

If we solve our own problems on earth you might start talking about "outer space".
But not simultaneously.

It is important as mankind to include the cosmos with our down to earth issues, because one day if all our theories are disinformation, well one day, there very well could be a hostile species that can destroy us in an instant. That is a shock! We need to consider the cosmos and our situation to truly survive. We we're born on this planet, it is our dominent responsibility to protect it from outside invaders.

7A

[sp]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Let's think down to earth now.
What do you propose?
Building some sort of underground complex and naming it zion?
Got money for that? Got loyal people to build it for you?
Got materials for it? Got the time? Think serious now,
the only thing you can do is buy a gun and recruit new members.
Form an underground militia, and get ready for when the fit hits the shan.
Unfortunately, some countries have totalitarian laws banning people from owning
automatic weapons, and if you try buying them in a black market, it'll cost you
a fortune. having registered weapons is riddiculous too, when the ban comes, for all weapons, the cops will just come to your house and take them, you won't know what to do, because you're not organized, so you'll give your guns away out of fear that if you kill the cops, you'll have nowhere to go, and be hunted down like a dog. Many people will give up their right to bare arms because of this fear and disorganisation. So instead of talking big about how you're gonna fight the nwo lone wolf style, start getting organized.
This goes for everyone.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by osram

Originally posted by Cug
What resistance?

So how can you resist?

Well lets get some money

Well.. Regarding votes you sound pretty wrong if you see creating a political party as a solution. A pitty my Electronical Vote facts thread is going under and i dont want to hijack this. But there are people who provide solutions and have interesting ideas.

The problem is the amount of stupid threads being responded to, and all of that hilarious UFO paranormal pointless discussions overwhelming the conspiracy-facts.

I am very open-minded.. but what can be read on ATS is grotesque.

You guys talk about super-intelligent stealth technologies and whatever hypothetical stuff comes to your mind with a theory for acting when it is already too late.

Too lazy or distracted to act now?

Another problem are those people always distracting from rational, and possible solutions.

Very well said,

Very well said,

I agree with you 100%, it has all happened before and it will all happen again, human nature is power, once any group is in power for so long they to will become out of control and corrupt, it has happened many, many times before and it will continue to happen in future generations, I think it’s safe to say it is simply human nature, its just that some generations see the perpetuating circumstances while others never see the light of day of it's existence, only small portions of it, It is us in the now that just happen to be in the time to see the end of this particular cycle.

I have always felt that something is not right, even before 911, I used to think that the world would self destruct sometime after my own passing, today however, I am not so sure that it won’t happen within my own lifetime.

As I say in other post, we may have little control in much of any of this as a single person, as a group we could conquer portions of this but I doubt we could conquer it all, we sometime don't have the control of even ourselves let alone things outside our own being, all we can do is take trust in yourselves as individuals and know that what ever happens to us as one or as a whole or as world that you are a part of it, the whole, and therefore a direct result of the outcome.

If we truly want to batter this demon among us then the only possible solution we have is to be able to agree on a single solution, the hard questions is, what is the single solution needed, and how do we vote on a new leader of sorts, and yes their has to be a leader, an organization otherwise ciaos will again prevail.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Wow this thread is so paranoid it would make a paranoid person jelous. Listen in order to combat NWO you have to do two simple things.

Remember people love freedom more thain they love anything else, in time the NWO will be overthrown by the masses that it seeks to enslave. A select few cannot enslave the masses for too long. People will get tired of being pushed about after a while and will rise up in droves to attack the establishment. Fear only works for so long.

Be prepaired for the fallout. Now when (not if) the NWO collapses there is going to be chaos. Without the infrastructure created by the standing government people will be lost frightened and dangerous. So someone will have to step up immediatly and set things right or your going to have the dark ages all over again. People will factionalise themselves aligning themselves with groups of like minded individuals. Rulers will emerge from these fractured sects of the population and new wars will break out with each individual ruler veying for more and more power.

Then the whole dang cycle starts all over again, and a couple of thousand years from now someone is going to be talking about this same subject somewhere else.

See the vicious cycle that humanity has been in for its entire existance. When will this cycle end? how will this cycle end? People all over secretly want all of humanity to be together as one. But in order to do that all humanity must be recognised as equil with a government for the people by the people. Not a government for the powerful by the powerful. But the problem with that is when you do give up some power to a few that makes them the powerful. Then in turn that makes someone feel less equil and a jelousy imerges. That jelousy turns to hate and that hate breads on fear. That fear then provides the ones with hate with power. and so on and so forth.

Personaly I would love to see a one world government, can you imagine what we could achieve if we wernt bickering and fighting among ourselves? If all of humanity were united as one there would be no limit to what we could acomplish. War, Poverty, Disease, Hatred, all could be eliminated if done in the proper way. With respect and love for all of humanity instead of a select few in power ruling with fear and ignorance.

I don't know I could be crazy

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place earlier my mistake, shot me, kill me, take away my birthday, but before you do that here it is again in the proper place LOL.

Very well said,

I agree with you 100%, it has all happened before and it will all happen again, human nature is power, once any group is in power for so long they to will become out of control and corrupt, it has happened many, many times before and it will continue to happen in future generations, I think it’s safe to say it is simply human nature, its just that some generations see the perpetuating circumstances while others never see the light of day of it's existence, only small portions of it, It is us in the now that just happen to be in the time to see the end of this particular cycle.

I have always felt that something is not right, even before 911, I used to think that the world would self destruct sometime after my own passing, today however, I am not so sure that it won’t happen within my own lifetime.

As I say in other post, we may have little control in much of any of this as a single person, as a group we could conquer portions of this but I doubt we could conquer it all, we sometime don't have the control of even ourselves let alone things outside our own being, all we can do is take trust in yourselves as individuals and know that what ever happens to us as one or as a whole or as world that you are a part of it, the whole, and therefore a direct result of the outcome.

If we truly want to batter this demon among us then the only possible solution we have is to be able to agree on a single solution, the hard questions is, what is the single solution needed, and how do we vote on a new leader of sorts, and yes their has to be a leader, an organization otherwise ciaos will again prevail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join