It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with being A Republician?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
and welfare is NOT need to MOST people THEY like the HOMELESSES do NOT want to WORK!!!!

There you go with the stereotyping again. I know several people welfare has helped I employ a few also. Is welfare really a bad thing if you need it temporarily? Good thing you kicked Davis out if California is really that bad. But heck what that state needs is our military at the borders stopping the illegal immigrants by shooting them. Then round up all the dieses ridden Mexicans and Latinos and send them the # back to where they came from. Like that�s going to happen hell at construction jobs here in Michigan guess what I see MEXICIANS here illegally. I called our local sheriff department the sheriffs deputy told me to call the INS so I did. Guess what happen nothing in fact the nearest INS office is in Detroit 100 miles away. What a #ing joke!!! We need to get rid of all the illegal immigrants goddammit!!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
We need to get rid of all the illegal immigrants goddammit!!

NOW THAT I WILL AGREE WITH 100%

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
We need to get rid of all the illegal immigrants goddammit!!

NOW THAT I WILL AGREE WITH 100%

And so do most Americans now why the f are the politicians not doing anything about it when they are suppose to be serving the people.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I for one support republicans, except for ole paton dubya.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with being conservative or liberal. It's just the people who can't seem to debate issues without calling the other side as "repugnants" or "demoncracks" that piss me off.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join