It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with being A Republician?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I must be one of those messed up nig**ers. I must be one of those crazy nig**rs. I'll be crazy and messed up.

I just HATE republicans for a reason....

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
But, HEY. we can always talk about Michael jackson....Tell 'im I said hey.

I HATE ALL OF YOU REPUGNANTS! BUNCH OF STUPID FRIGGIN LYING BASTARDS

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I must be one of those messed up nig**ers. I must be one of those crazy nig**rs. I'll be crazy and messed up.

I just HATE republicans for a reason....

...and that's why we love you Colonel. Republicans are to stupid to know when they're wrong and, too egotistical to admit it.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with it. I don't see the big prob. with the republicans.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
But, HEY. we can always talk about Michael jackson....Tell 'im I said hey.

I HATE ALL OF YOU REPUGNANTS! BUNCH OF STUPID FRIGGIN LYING BASTARDS

See the quote above? There is no problem with republicans or democrats. I'm talking about the extreme conservatives too, not just the liberals. The problem in America is with egotistical extremist dumbass #ers like this. They make generalizations about certain groups.(there's a reason I don't call them commies) They're the cause of racial tensions(hell, they cause racism PERIOD), they are the cause of stupid lawsuits. They ruin America. I don't mind moderate republicans or moderate democrats, but when it gets out of control, someone has to step in.

Have I said I hate egotistical extremist dumbass #ers today?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i think i'll stick with my original argument, Bush = republican

republican = power-mongers, how much will he and his crew suck b4 they need their stomachs pumped??

this is just not on, republicans are evil, an end is near.
hopefully democracy is set back into pace once all this is over.
my perfect system? a council of around 20 people in charge of every little country, that way..little changes are made, and all consents of the "elders" have to be in so that something is actually done.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
i think i'll stick with my original argument, Bush = republican

republican = power-mongers, how much will he and his crew suck b4 they need their stomachs pumped??

this is just not on, republicans are evil, an end is near.
hopefully democracy is set back into pace once all this is over.
my perfect system? a council of around 20 people in charge of every little country, that way..little changes are made, and all consents of the "elders" have to be in so that something is actually done.

Bush=republican

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What's wrong with being A Republician?

Not a dam thing 25 years ago but now it's been high jacked by religious Jesus Freaks that think Jesus Christ was a rabid fascist not the liberal he was. On a daily basis I watch the Grand Old Party substitute good common sense for twisted religious values and what corporations want.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I say we take the democrat way and giving out money to the people who don't work, ie. welfare. Hell, lets even let people into colleges that don't belong there, because its our duty to educate the weak minded. Beware however, when your kid can't get into college because some inner city # gets in on skin color. # PC!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
and thats my two mother #ing cents...take it or leave it

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
I say we take the democrat way and giving out money to the people who don't work, ie. welfare. Hell, lets even let people into colleges that don't belong there, because its our duty to educate the weak minded. Beware however, when your kid can't get into college because some inner city # gets in on skin color. # PC!

Have you ever known someone on welfare that shouldn't be? I haven�t. But I have know a few that went on it for awhile. One was a white single mother who badly needed it and a few who couldn�t find work at the time. Have you ever lost a job to a porch monkey, spick or homosexual due to affirmative action? I agree it's a bull crap law but it is still needed due to racism that still exists in this country, and that�s why it�s bull crap. Weak minded? Did you even think before you spewed stereotypical bull crap that you just might be that type? Wake up find out just how hard it is to get on welfare. Look at the facts. If your smart your going to get into college if you play your cards right you won�t have to bunk with that low life inner city porch monkey that Rush tells you to hate while he swallows his hillbilly heroin. Think for yourself don�t let your mother do it.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There's a difference between being a republican, a man who will fight for justice and his country and being an opportunist, like some dunder head who planned the war in iraq for oil purpose.
There's nothing wrong being a republican, as long as you use your brain.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Have you ever known someone on welfare that shouldn't be? I haven�t.

I have....

there is a # LOAD of they over the whole USA!!!

i know a couple of people that drive 2002 BMWs and are on welfare!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Have you ever known someone on welfare that shouldn't be? I haven�t.

I have....

there is a # LOAD of they over the whole USA!!!

i know a couple of people that drive 2002 BMWs and are on welfare!!!!

Then why havn't you turned them in!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

why???

cause they are good LIERS and know how to have all that stuff and NOTHUNG on their own account!!!

that is way i am AGAINST WELFARE!!!!!!!!!

And also MOST people on WELFARE do NOT want a JOB...

cause they get FREE MONEY from the GOVERNMENT!!!

they are SUCKING MY MONEY...

and I WILLNOT GIVE IT TO THEM...

well with the IRS i guess i will be FORCED TO!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with MysteriousBob being a Republican.

He's all yours fellas.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

why???

cause they are good LIERS and know how to have all that stuff and NOTHUNG on their own account!!!

that is way i am AGAINST WELFARE!!!!!!!!!

And also MOST people on WELFARE do NOT want a JOB...

cause they get FREE MONEY from the GOVERNMENT!!!

they are SUCKING MY MONEY...

and I WILLNOT GIVE IT TO THEM...

well with the IRS i guess i will be FORCED TO!!!

Ok so a few bad apples that you won't turn in are spoiling it for the few that need it. Who's fault is that? Turn them in!! If they are driving BMW's on welfare and it is there car they will loose the benefits. Or if they are selling drugs and are on welfare they will get popped for that. What state do you live in jesus in michigan they make you go in every week and report sometimes even drop by your house. Welfare in michigan is kind of like being on probation.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ok so a few bad apples that you won't turn in are spoiling it for the few that need it. Who's fault is that? Turn them in!! If they are driving BMW's on welfare and it is there car they will loose the benefits. Or if they are selling drugs and are on welfare they will get popped for that. What state do you live in jesus in michigan they make you go in every week and report sometimes even drop by your house. Welfare in michigan is kind of like being on probation.

come over to the CALIFORNIA state...

where Gay Dufes(gray Davis) messed it UP!!!

and welfare is NOT need to MOST people THEY like the HOMELESSES do NOT want to WORK!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There isn't anything wrong with it. I am just a democrat and I like being one.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
First, I can say that i have never known anyone to lose a job due to affirmative action. But I do know of situations that people that were better qualified for a good job were not selected, the sole reason being affirmative action. As for people on welfare that shouldnt be, there are plenty. There are plenty of loopholes to go through not even allowing for decption and fraudlent methods. Another troubling aspect is the lack of respect/appreication for the assistance that is given. Low income government subsidized housing is a good example. On a regular basis the tenents do large amounts of damage to the properties. We go in and rebuild them over and over and the same people are allowed back into the housing in a different location. There needs to be a tightening of the way welfare is administered. There are people that truly need asssastiance but even they would be better served by a less abused system. As far as being a republican, nothing wrong with any of it. Have conviction in the beliefs you have and this will most likly blur the party dependency so that you can vote for the right person no matter their party.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join