It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big, really big traffic today! (November 15th, 2003)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Mainstream...eh...well this could be a good thing and a bad thing. It is good that many people will see some truths, some lies, some unexplained phenomena...but either way..it will raise awareness...unfortunately, it will also raise awareness to those who we do not want. . .(trolls, and other "watchers")

But, congrats A&BTS, it is about time.

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
OMG....this is phenomenal,
www.komando.com...
how many more will there be? i have a feeling 8million listeners to kim komando could eventually find her words more than plausible, and will probably end up posting away on this site?? but that's depicted infantile fiction, no doubt

if that were to happen.. that twin processor will most likely end up needing some extra cooling...

a very stunned
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmcarlson
... you've been named as the Kim Komando Cool Site of the Day for yesterday. She's a radio talk show host that puts on the most listened to computer show on radio. It's a real good show, and she found your site so cool that she recommended it to her millions of listners.

So...

Sorry boys, your main-stream now.

Kevin Carlson

grins...

what is ATS'es aim of achievement? and life-span for that matter, where will all this end....william?

the Cyrus.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Mainstream...eh...well this could be a good thing and a bad thing. It is good that many people will see some truths, some lies, some unexplained phenomena...but either way..it will raise awareness...unfortunately, it will also raise awareness to those who we do not want. . .(trolls, and other "watchers")

But, congrats A&BTS, it is about time.

-wD

judging by the show's popularity this could get kinda messy

patrolls are already monitoring this site, blatant no? the only difference today is.....we're probably getting a lot more patrolls now, way more

time to get some more mods operating

hopefully more people like U_pheonix to be chosen,
peace
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Haha..more mods eh? *cough* me *cough* hehehehe

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Stats update... with 5 hours left in the server's day...

18,634 unique visitors (just about twice normal)
4.6 gigabytes of HTML
166,000+ page-views

and yes, our dual-Xenon can take this and more.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Can you show the dual xenon graph again William?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
congratulations for services to questing, and telling, the truth, in a nice, peaceful forum!

Its meant to be!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"It's Them"

It's a biologically created vortex drawing those who seek truth towards this interdimentional domain thus, increasing intelligence by the masses with a increased desire to understand all things on a deeper more intellectual plane.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well said Sapphire!!!

I love your quote too...think the full version is:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've actually been following this site for a good month before I decided to join. I received an email from a Topica group I subscribe to. ATS seems to be interesting and a good source for information... purrr

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There's the thread with the growth charts.

Get read for another big growth spike for November.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
yup, it could be a news bot and that this site has been on some tv show or somthing

thats a bad and good thing

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join