It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Disclosure: The NWO Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
As long as the New World Order is in developement (which it is) there will never be a Public Disclosure of extraterrestrial knowledge supressed by the shadow government. We are programmed to do as they tell us, we can only do as they tell us. We are far from knowing the truth as we are all corrupt of control. The very nature of the cosmos is not as we know it to be. Everyone demands the secrecys to be opened which is further more, a waste of time and effort. Why? Our society depends on the functions already in place. A disclosure would irradicate the matrix and abolish what they want; slavery. We are truthseekers, who were born into this artificial prison. It is our natural ability to sensibly deny and question the infrastructure.

Education is the key sponsor of the New World Order. Education depends on the twisted knowledge beset to program us.

Communication with seperated extratime beings not of this world have been implemented of the Shadow Governments intentions. They are allies. We are not. They are enemies. We are the revolution. We will not be free until they decide so.

7A

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
...Education is the key sponsor of the New World Order. Education depends on the twisted knowledge beset to program us.

By education you mean it abstractelly right? Not in the sense of school education I mean.

Otherwise, the last few decades have seen a steady investment in ignorance, not education, the progressive disinvestment in schools and universities is a clear proof of that.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well if that is the case we are screwed. So why don't you get a nice cup of your favorite beverage and go for a walk in a park?

Or do you have some plan of action to change this, and if so, what is it?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well if that is the case we are screwed. So why don't you get a nice cup of your favorite beverage and go for a walk in a park?

Or do you have some plan of action to change this, and if so, what is it?

That is exactly what I will do for the time being. I find it a marvel that I have come to know the world as it is described above, with exception of having an open mind if anyone can prove me wrong. I am young and my hypothesis will suffice for the time being, while I collaborate an affective way to exploit and rebel the prison enterprise.

7A

new topics

top topics

join