It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Cheers for the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can a philosopher at heart abandon a truth he finds? Where should he take this truch should he find it to be very light and easy to carry? If he were to whitewash the whole of this world with the same truth would all but a few still only see the shadows and not the wall?

Hello seekers of the truth. Mazes of mirrors surround us all. Look within at the right time and you too will find what you are seeking.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Errr yeah ok..... ill go with that

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
welcome! We have a lot to offer in the search for truth.

What are you interests aside from poetic introductions?

Peace,
BG

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
the first step to knowing truth is to know that nothing is true, no truth needs be whitewashed across the earth, the real truth is inside everyone already, it needs to be discovered not told to you

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What said could not be said better in poetry? Is the only reason we speak to convey meaning? Is meaning ever really relayed at all?

I guess my point about whitewashing was to express the subtle difference between a projected image and the screen upon which it is projected. I agree that truth must be found within. Belief does not exist outside of the mind, how can truth?

I hope everyone finds the truth themselves. But, if I can point the way, I will at least try.

Image: A principal (headmaster) is seated behind his desk and in reference to the young boy before him he whispers in a confused tone to a teacher standing beside him: "Why is he eating his hall pass?"

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks for asking BG.

I guess I am most interested in the concept of Harmony. All of my interests revolve around the search for harmony. Whether I take to the sea instead of attending church, or if I take time to smile at the animals, it seems important to me to seek a recurrent pattern in the storm we call life.

Hopefully this Harmony I seek will justify my own pseudonym, "LifeIsFun".

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
hi ats is
:pbjtime

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
welcome to above top secret ,were can i get a gas mask,and kevlar

top topics

join