It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Queda Denies responsibility for Saudi Arabia attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You are quoting out of context.

I asked a different question concerning the US.

As for the Lavon affair (the incident you pasted), take a look at the history books and look at the events surrounding it. You will find that there was a totally different state of affairs back then.
Israel hit her own allies to sew dissent against Arabs.
With the best will in the world, you could never call Saudi Arabia a Jewish ally.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
For example if you are American, why not blame every unsolved black murder on white extremists?

i thought that was a silly question....every single murder of course not....a bombing of a black church or something along those line maybe a hanging or something...your damn right i would check and see if it had connections to white extremists...

With the best will in the world, you could never call Saudi Arabia a Jewish ally.

no but you may be able to call saudi arabia somewhat an ally of the united states...which is in turn is a israeli ally

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
First of all, this is not a question of religion. It is NOT anti-semitic to be anti-Israel. Furthermore it is NOT anti-semitic to question actions taken by the Israeli government or even suspect that they undertake covert ops. After all, the evidence pointing towards Al-Qaeda is merely circumstantial, which means that the jury is still out. Therefore, discussing whether Israel had anything to do with the Saudi attack should be free from any reference to persecution of jews. It is of great importance that we use the term "anti-semitic" only when it is applicable. Otherwise we run the risk of reducing the concept into a platitude.

Moreover, among the worst bombings ever in the region was when zionist extremists bombed the English HQ in Jerusalem after WWII. Those terrorist actions eventually made the English leave the region and de facto creating Israel. One of the active members of the terrorist group was later to become the first prime minister of Israel. This is one of very few examples when terrorism worked as a means of reaching your objectives.

So I wouldn't say suicide attacks or bombings are moslem traits. Rather, they are the traits of people who believe violence is the key to success.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I myself am anti-Israel, but not anti-jewish. This is getting annoying, we're supposed to deny ignorance here, not promote. Ariel Sharon once led Mossad forces inot Syria to blow up civilian buildings, and excellent example of stste sponsored terrorism. I just wish that an intelligent dialogue about the war on terror could develop without it devolving into zionists and anti zionists.

My 2 cents....

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
I just wish that an intelligent dialogue about the war on terror could develop without it devolving into zionists and anti zionists.

i agree

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join