It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Queda Denies responsibility for Saudi Arabia attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I knew it! See post: 245856. As soon as this news came out I was a little suspicious.

www.msnbc.com...

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 15 � A purported statement by Osama bin Laden�s al-Qaida network denied it was behind Sunday�s deadly bombing in Saudi Arabia and warned it would carry out a new attack on a major U.S. city within two years.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It was behind the attack. There were testimonials from Al Qaeda prisoners before the attack that something to this effect was going to happen. The only reason that they deny responsibility for it is because they killed muslims. They want to preserve their "hero" status at all costs, and so they had to deny responsibility.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
maybe it was the zionists doing a type of U.S.S. liberty attack to set forward the motion for more attacks against the arab world...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why blame the Jews?
Saudi Arabia is a hotbed of extremism directed against itself. There were warnings from many within and outside of the nation that this was going to happen.

news.bbc.co.uk...

"The billionaire investor, Prince al-Waleed ibn Talal, told Saudis on Monday to abandon "stupid conspiracy theories" which blamed foreign hands for every bad event in the kingdom.

This was not the work of the Mossad or the CIA, he said.

Prince Waleed also said that the kingdom had yet to ask itself honestly why 15 or the 19 hijackers on 11 September 2001, were Saudis.

He called for political reform to root out extremism."

Blaming anyone other than the Islamic extremists is the easy way out.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Totally agree with you leveller. Sometimes a sword is just a sword. Blaming the jews for every little thing is wrong, and more importantly dangerous. Saudi Arabia is a hotbed of change, but only for some. The same change that is moving the middle and upper classes passes by the lower classes, creating stagnation and resentment

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
hey i never said it was a fact but i think is feasible...and im not blaming "the jews"...just another point to try to build a complete picture of the scenario.....and i never blamed "the jews for every little thing"..could it not be possible that the zionists where reasponsible...its a fact that it has happened before...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It has happened before, and it was not a personal attack, merely a comment on people who are to lazy to find the real cause of a problem, and prefer blaming the classic culprit

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
It has happened before, and it was not a personal attack, merely a comment on people who are to lazy to find the real cause of a problem, and prefer blaming the classic culprit

i think it could be said that blaming al queda would be the laziest.....al queda is now the classic culprit...

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Woah, it's like 1933 all over again.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Or being lazy could be blaming a group that have been a scapegoat for over two thousand years. I'll blame AlQaeda over the jews ant day, especially since thier is evidence to support their involvement. Can you say the same of your theory?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
it wasnt realy my theory...just making a point for a fully rounded conversation..

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's a crap point.
Whenever the # hits the fan there are always those here who blame the Jews and use them as an excuse to uphold an argument.
It's the same old tired point again and again and again......

Someone gets blown up - blame the Jews.
Some peace plan fails - blame the Jews.
Stock market falls - blame the Jews.
The dog's sick - blame the Jews.

It's tiresome.

Study your history. You'll find that Islam has many different creeds and many different tribes and that they've been fighting it out amongst themselves for centuries.
"But surely those poor little Muslims don't kill people?"
I'm afraid that they do. Not all of 'em. But a fair sized proportion of the population revel in extremism. For some it is all that they've ever known. They've been taught by a succession of Islamic extremist teachers that their way is the only way and that to get their result they have to wage jihad.

Why not start blaming the real culprits for a change?
If a kid gets murdered in your neighbourhood, wouldn't you be totally insulted and angry if everyone went around blaming you even though it was blatantly clear that you're inncent?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
It's a crap point.
Whenever the # hits the fan there are always those here who blame the Jews and use them as an excuse to uphold an argument.

It's tiresome.

Study your history. You'll find that Islam has many different creeds and many different tribes and that they've been fighting it out amongst themselves for centuries.
"But surely those poor little Muslims don't kill people?"
I'm afraid that they do. Not all of 'em. But a fair sized proportion of the population revel in extremism. For some it is all that they've ever known. They've been taught by a succession of Islamic extremist teachers that their way is the only way and that to get their result they have to wage jihad.

If a kid gets murdered in your neighbourhood, wouldn't you be totally insulted and angry if everyone went around blaming you even though it was blatantly clear that you're inncent?

LOL your an angry guy... and i dont think its "blatantly clear" the zionists are innocent..why dont you prove your crap point..

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm not angry.
And I don't have to prove anything.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?
Since all of the proof points to Islamic extremists and none of it to the Jews, I would say that any point I have regarding this matter is certainly not as crap as yours.

But I'll give you some idea of proof.
Do you not think for one moment that if the Saudis believed Israel guilty of this atrocity that they wouldn't start pointing the finger?
Do you think that the fact that the Saudi police force have been shooting it out with Al Qaeda cells for the last couple of weeks was just a mere coincidence?
Do you think that a suicide car bombing is a Jewish trait? Even though all over the world the Muslim extremists have used this tactic time and time again?
Do you think that the bombing of the Turkish synagogues today was perpetrated by Jews?
Do you think that the social and political conditions and the way the country is run by the Saudi princes does not sew seeds of rebellion?
Do you think that Israel would risk such an act with the way that world opinion is running against them at this time over the roadmap?

Not blatantly clear? Open your eyes.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It's a crap point.

It's tiresome.

True. Jews have been blamed for everything since the Black Plague in Europe (and probably even before that). They have been an easy target because they didn't assimilate into the population. They held on thightly on their traditions and heritage.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hey im not againts jewish people...this is a conspiracy forum...so i was looking for a conspiracy....

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

does not apply here

Do you think that a suicide car bombing is a Jewish trait? .

if they wanted to fool people.. yes

Do you think that Israel would risk such an act with the way that world opinion is running against them at this time over the roadmap?

yes i think they would....

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In July 1954 Egypt was plagued by a series of bomb outrages directed mainly against American and British property in Cairo and Alexandria. It was generally assumed that they were the work of the Moslem Brothers......It therefore came as a shock to world, and particularly Jewish opinion, when on 5 October the Egyptian Minister of the Interior, Zakaria Muhieddin, announced the break-up of a thirteen-man Israeli sabotage network. An 'anti-Semitic' frame-up was suspected.....The trial established that the bombings had indeed been carried out by an Israeli espionage and terrorist network. .....The trial lasted from 11 December to 3 January. Not all the culprits were there, because Colonel Dar and an Israeli colleague managed to escape, and the third Israeli, Hungarian-born Max Bennett, committed suicide; but those who were present all pleaded guilty..........

innocent untill pleaded guilty.....

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know if you've noticed but 1954 is 50 years ago.
50 years ago, there was still segregation in the US.
50 years ago, man had not been to the moon.
50 years ago, the state of Israel was only 7 years old.

Are you saying that because of an action taken 50 years ago, the Jews must be guilty now?

I don't know which country you come from but I'll bet that 50 years ago it commited some sort of atrocity that it would not commit today.
For example if you are American, why not blame every unsolved black murder on white extremists?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Are you saying that because of an action taken 50 years ago, the Jews must be guilty now?

I don't know which country you come from but I'll bet that 50 years ago it commited some sort of atrocity that it would not commit today.

i never said the zionists must be guilty...

and as for U.S.A. commiting atrocIties 50 years ago that it would not commit today...i wouldnt be suprised that they would continue to commit atrocities...hell i think they probably do..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join