It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming of the NWO??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I see with discontent the coming of the New world Order. It has gone as far as to be in movies about the future. Is that what the future holds, if so is that the kind of future i want to be living in??
Movies to be named right of the top of my head are Bicentennial MAn, and X-men, and also a novel i read (which actually is a rather splendid one) "Ender's Game" which is written by Orson Scott Card (a jewish man) setting is in the future where the government is united under one flag, one govt...And i think he calls it a "New Order" in the book also.

Im just thinking is the NWO inevitable in the future?? If so ....will they succeed?? If so..i Propose a resolution to overthrow the tyrannts:

When God made the world, there were no laws...parts of the world was not made for certain types of people..Surely, This land is not ours to claim for we humans, did not create it.
SO: I propose no form of government..no passports..no illegal aliens..no war...a world based on marality and common sense. A world based on equal oppportunity. I say let us overthrow all types of government and put in no govt at all. I dont really think it would be chaos for humans (the majority of them) are humane.
OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello OrionSirius

I believe what the bible says, and it says the NWO is inevitable, but it will not succeed or it will only last for a short time.

I hav'nt seen any of those movies you mentioned but the world will, during the time that the NWO comes to power, experience things that we have not in the past. What I mean is that we will be living in times we have not known before,

I will soon be posting a topic about what the bible says in Revelations concerning the NWO and its effects on mankind.

In the meantime keep your eyes open, for the world is about to change

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirus
setting is in the future where the government is united under one flag, one govt

Well I sure hope the government is United under one flag and one government....if the government saluted 14 flags and was was fragmented, it wouldn't be too efficient

Sincerely,
THE FUTURE EMPEROR OF THE WORLD!!!

BOO!

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewards
Hello OrionSirius

I believe what the bible says

Then your a fool because your bible was written by the same forces behind the modern day NWO.
If you take that as a life guide you're on your way to damnation.
Congratulation

[Edited on 10-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That a new one on me!

Just keep talking, laughing and smoking Tyler on your little world of seven suns.

During the reign of the NWO only those who take the mark of the beast will be damned.

Chow from me and Chomp from you.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Tyler, were you born a jerk or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine.

Also, you are most incorrect about who wrote the Bible, and it takes a fool not to realize what Stewards is talking about, or at least, a fool to pop off about it without knowing first-hand what he is talking about. It is clear that in the end time it will be a form of a one world government. And, it is clear that it will not suceed.

[Edited on 10-11-2002 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"And, it is clear that it will not suceed."

Ohh really ?

Tom your more religiosly obsessed than i thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 09:16 PM
link   
in my opinion the NWO would be really difficult for it to happen
and even if it does happen then it would last a very short time
like Marx said in the idea of communism that it would choke on it's own wealth
you see if you make all of these crops and train more and more people in the end the crops would be so abundant and more trained people the less people could utilize their talents. such as communism the NWO would choke on it's own wealth unless little conspiracy groups that will surely form don't get it first.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 09:26 PM
link   
the nwo is just a fiction that can only exist when the people have no hope or chance to escape this.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluegrl89
like Marx said in the idea of communism that it would choke on it's own wealth
you see if you make all of these crops and train more and more people in the end the crops would be so abundant and more trained people the less people could utilize their talents.

that's more of a description of capitalism and the problems we're having today...
there isn't supposed to be any over-production under communism...
"from each according to ability, to each according to need"

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 09:15 AM
link   
bleugrl, the nwo is already being done so we cant stop that. it will probably become official when the us goes to war and we all follow in this stupidity.

Also i think Tyler is right. the bible may be a beautifull book made by the hands of alot of people, its not that stupid to think that during the spanish inquisition the bible has been changed... nobody was alowed to have one remember?? and anyone who did got hanged or burned. the bible is not the book we want it to be am afraid.

will you people stop being jerks to eachother? its i freakin forum not a place to act like babies ok?

Spot

new topics

top topics

join