It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is from another forum, We need to remember this. Give a second or two to load.
2ndlight Forums

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by jrod]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   

looks like lunch

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
how is this the secret to life?? does it have to do with the way it moves its tail fin?? kinda like an arm or leg or something...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Lies! The secret of life is....

Wait for it...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
the secret to life is "wait for it"...wait for what, life?life began for me when i was born so the waiting ended along time ago..life is now,then,and when...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If there would be the secret of live we wouldn't know it because then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
If there would be the secret of live we wouldn't know it because then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

hehe...you may be on to something..

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
ok..... change that to the "meaning of life"...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Isn't the meaning of life to reproduce.. and while you live... to make the chance of reproduction as big as possible?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
the people that know the origins of the world, don't tell anybody

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Your all wrong the secret of life is CHEESE

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethemilkglass
the people that know the origins of the world, don't tell anybody

How can there be multiple origins from the world...? I don't think anybody will find the meaning of live if you make it impossible to find it

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's all very simple you know? Wise King Solomon said it long ago, but nobody listens...in Ecclesiastes 12:13 it reads, "The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the [true] God and keep his commandments. For this is the whole [obligation] of man." ....Now, the problem is, finding the TRUE GOD to follow and worship!

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Minstrel]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Isn't the meaning of life to reproduce.. and while you live... to make the chance of reproduction as big as possible?

Some countries are so overpopulated they have to dump off their kids at the nearest mission because they can't or aren't allowed more than one child. Reproducing isn't the only or main "reason for life". Life is much deeper than that. Besides the fact that God gave us the ability to enjoy sex "petuitary"sp" gland?" Anyways, we have nearly 6 Billion people on this planet and reproduction ain't slowing down

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Besides the fact that God gave us the ability to enjoy sex "petuitary"sp" gland?"

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Sapphire]

i think most animals enjoy sex not just people..

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You can't equate animalistic feelings with human emotion. Animals don't have the mind capacity of humans. Man was created to be above and over the animals, but 'a little lower than angels'. Animals have instinct, humans reasoning. Animals, the need to pro-create, humans have passion. Funny, I've never seen a dog cuddle it's "bitch" after a long "go" of the deed! (Not calling women "bi***** here!)
LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We have sex because it feels good. This is the number 1 reason why the Earth is so populated(duH!). Many other animals do it for fun, dolphins for example. We are animals and we are driven by what feels good, we may be able to think and reason better than the other animals on the planet but that does not change what we are.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minstrel
Man was created to be above and over the animals, but 'a little lower than angels'.

uh yeah thats true if your a christian..

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Um, may I apologize if your not (a Christian) because if you're not...then life would have no meaning!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minstrel
Um, may I apologize if your not (a Christian) because if you're not...then life would have no meaning!

thats very closed minded of you..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join