It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Defence Pact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Is there any info out there on any proposals, past, present, or future of a North American Defense Agreememtnt of sorts between the US, Canada, and Mexico? If so, I was also wondering what Canadians, Americans, and Mexicans might feel about such an agreement being struck. Just curious because of the numerous threads around about a North American Union. Anyone care to comment?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Im sure the SU and Cnada have such an agreement even if only implied by our close relationship.

What could Mexico really provide for us?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
SPP

NACP

Defense

Security Pact Talks

OTTAWA - Senior business and political leaders from Canada, the United States and Mexico are joining forces to establish a blueprint for a powerhouse North American trading bloc to take on the world, shielded by a Fortress America-style defence perimeter.

The trinational task force, which has the full backing of the three governments, has been charged with creating a road map toward a continent-wide customs-free zone with a common approach to trade, energy, immigration, law enforcement and security that would virtually eliminate existing national borders.

I haven't seen any actual bills being place before lawmakers, but there's a lot of scuttle around about the three nations taking steps in the general direction.

Directly, I have mixed feelings about it. Regardless of the premise of security, economic growth, or whatever... my fears lean towards the controversial NWO issue. The NAU would in fact bring us one step closer in that direction, IMO.

Originally posted by SenHeathen
What could Mexico really provide for us?

Economic growth, if channeled correctly, I would assume. I don't see any other reason for the ties with Mexico... lots of people + people paying taxes = more revenue.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well that'd be like me taking money from my nieces and feeding them, I'd be out a huge amount of money( kind of like the illegal problem now, its bleeding the taxpayers dry trying to take care of all of us). Its retarded. But then again we are talking politics so....

I dont like it and not because of theis "OH NO its the NWO" mumbo jumbo but because it could undermine our constitution as the UN has tried to do.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I recently saw on yahoo that Canada will patrol the pacific to intercept any tech. suply to North korea. Harper seems to be ok with it, anyway he will grab the 1st hand that gonna gives him cash as they know they will be in power for only one term.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SenHeathen
Well that'd be like me taking money from my nieces and feeding them, I'd be out a huge amount of money( kind of like the illegal problem now, its bleeding the taxpayers dry trying to take care of all of us). Its retarded. But then again we are talking politics so....

I dont like it and not because of theis "OH NO its the NWO" mumbo jumbo but because it could undermine our constitution as the UN has tried to do.

Did you concider the aspect of there being "no more illegals" to cause the current problem of bleeding the taxpayers dry?

NWO mumbo jumbo? View the following clips and you tell me, tell everyone around the world... the NWO is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo. You need not make assertions until you've got fact to back it up.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

There are many many more "New World Order" videos available. The ones I've listed here, are straight from the horses mouth. Bush 41 announcing it, and how it has resurfaced in today's time.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I found some stuff thats quite interesting. I dont buy into the NWO stuff. I think the world is redividing itself in to spheres of influence. Countries uniting together to maintain their control of their part of the world and their own economic prosperity.

Heres an article from Wiki.
North American Union

From Human Events, this article has links of its own.
North American Union to Replace USA?

And this PDF
Building a North American Community

Very interesting reading.

and here is a video from CNN about the NAU.
North American Union

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
I dont buy into the NWO stuff. I think the world is redividing itself in to spheres of influence. Countries uniting together to maintain their control of their part of the world and their own economic prosperity.

Umm... Countries uniting together to maintain their control of their part of the world and their own economic prosperity...

What does that mean?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Get over the naive notion that politically things happen naturally. Everything is planned and well orchestrated. Every government with any significance is influenced to some degree by the NWO.If you're an American check your Social Security card it is printed in capitol letters. All contracts require your name to be expressed in capitols or it is invalid as a financial document. It is a financial instrument and proof of the fact that you and I are both owned by the Rothchild dynasty. We are commodities and will be treated as such.

top topics

join