It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deflecting False Rapture Theorys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
When it comes to Armageddon, Hollywood enjoys depicting chaotic and merciless events on a large scale despite the "cough up" of a happy ending. When it comes to the True God who loves strictly all, there is no suffering within the realm of serenity. When supposedly the end of the world comes (yes such a popular quote that sounds so overly dramatic and far-fetched) a lot of phrophesys and ideas come in to play of say, "apocalyptic giants" biting peoples heads off of those who "failed" and Darkness enveloping all those out of gods step.

enveloping all those out of gods step.

Darkness has no control when the rapture arrives. This is when God almighty will swipe all dearly in the name of unconditional love and release all dark influences bewindled on that spirit. Fear not. For the "end times" will not be so bad afterall. Beware of dreaful challanges like loving all those around you which is just of out of grasp of a lot of people, for it is stress of an implementation of Darkness eating away at your distress. I say once again, set aside theorys that impose tragedy when God saves us all. You will all be saved.

Hollywood you are officially CUT

[edit on 19-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Than here comes a paraid of Atheists, "If god is so loving why doesn't God come now?" Well a voice tells me when this fallen angel (lucifer/devil) was casted away from Gods kingdom, there was a deed to follow. This deed can posses guidelines that is simply far too vast to estimate but within Gods power. We are in Darkness's universe and it so seems that Lucifers blockade is coming to an end. To those of you paranoid and easily set-aside such promising words, no I do not follow any religion but the belief that there is a one True God.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I was approached a few months ago by a dear friend of mine, in an attempt to open my eyes to the wrongful ongoings that take place in the times of today. The first issue my friend brought to my attention was the prospect of the "Warrantless Wiretapping". My response was simple. "Who cares, what do I have to hide."

I don't have anything to hide, as well as the majority of citizens that this program would endevour. But I had my blinders on. I was happy because I could come home from work, drink a beer, and play games on the internet. After a bit of discussion (where I was arguing the point it was ok to wiretap) I was introduced to something else that I had forgotten about... my constitutional rights.

Our 4th Amendment right would be raped if the wiretap bill was ok'd.
"Oh, no you don't!"

I went on and on in a frantic panic about that particular issue and many more. I began to do less game playing and more research on our constitutional rights, and to my dismay... "Holy Crap!"... there's a lot of freedoms and liberties at stake being taken away, unwillingly, under the guise of national security or the threat of a "boogeyman" that has been created by none other than our very own leadership.

Anyway... I was now in a panic. I actually began to get under the skin of my wonderful wife. What could I do? I'm but only one person. Which way do I turn? Are they listening to me? Dear Lord, what's going to happen? What about my kids? What about my family? What about..... wait a minute.

Then it hit me.

I had also made the mistake of forgetting the most important thing in my life... God. I was instantly saddened. I was ashamed.

I pondered for quite some time about how the current world events involved Him. I had not had all that great of a religious education, so I sent off on my new assignment. Learn about Him. I learned very quickly by researching the Bible, and even more importantly reading the Bible, of what was to come and how He was invovled in current worldy events.

I have my own belief, and I believe it's not a political battle taking place around the globe. It is a religious battle. The teams are being picked today. "The cards are being shuffled." Soon, He will take away all the innocent, and the believers. After that time, the big battle will take place in very short order.

For what time He has left set aside for me, I will spend as much of it enjoying my loved ones company, and making sure I spread the word to at least one person per day.

I cannot force my belief upon anyone else. I understand that we all share different opinions and beliefs. All I can do is share the truth. The truth that He loves us unconditionally and He will take care of us, far beyond the ends of time.

Thanks for letting me share my two cents.

God Bless.

[edit on 11/20/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My understanding of God may be different than most but I do have a background in the church so I'll try to use that viewpoint. God allowed satan to do as he wished. God could have stopped him at anytime (obviously). So let's say satan wishes to have some apocalyptic events at the end of this cycle. What exactly makes you think that this would not be allowed? What makes you think that what's coming is different than the allowance of mass murder that has taken place for millennia? You can't answer "The Bible" because revelations is chock full of end time catastrophies. I am interested in how you came to your current conclusions.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What exactly makes you think that this would not be allowed? What makes you think that what's coming is different than the allowance of mass murder that has taken place for millennia? I am interested in how you came to your current conclusions.

Everything in the name of Darkess has taken its toll for such an overwhelming long time, to add it all up, it would seem the end times deed has already been fulfilled, deemed by mass murders, mind-bending corrupted government and the likes which could end up to be just that; what we have all been living generation after generation. The rapture.:

rap‧ture
–noun 1. ecstatic joy or delight; joyful ecstasy.
2. Often, raptures. an utterance or expression of ecstatic delight.
3. the carrying of a person to another place or sphere of existence.
4. the Rapture, Theology. the experience, anticipated by some fundamentalist Christians, of meeting Christ midway in the air upon his return to earth.

dictionary.reference.com...

simply states from the root of the word that there will be no suffering. Though to take conflicting accounts to matter such as Apocalipse:

5. any universal or widespread destruction or disaster: the apocalypse of nuclear war.

dictionary.reference.com...

states there will be suffering due to the key words nuclear and war.

However, like I said, Darkness had it's turn in the playground and the end times will be what I have pronounced it to be (from my words above). Cataclysmic events are mere Hollywood spooks.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I definitely like how you've taken a logical approach to it. Commendable.

I've taken a somewhat logical approach to my view but it takes spirituality into account as well. It seems to me that although the Dark has indeed been prevalent, humanity as a whole has not learned much from it. Certainly, some individuals have and for them I'm sure there will be no suffering. But I can't say the same for humanity as a whole. If humanity had learned the lessons provided by the Dark then we would already be living in an Age of Enlightenment. From that perspective I see the Dark as being allowed to remain for the sake of those that haven't yet become self-actualized. To use an analogy, do the prisons just release everyone or do the individuals have to show by their actions that they have learned from their mistakes?

Just my take on it though. I respect your perspective as well.

new topics

top topics

join