It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~UPDATE~ All Scholars PLEASE read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am "good to go", and of course checking up on you all.

Glad to see things are still running smoothly on ATS. Wanted you all to know I havn't forgotten ya, and that I won't. So keep things going for me while I am busy, and set the standard; "lead by example".

Remember, it is all of you, who make this forum what it is, and it would not be here if it wasn't, for you. Your dedication and time is appreciated, keep that in mind.

Lastly, thank you all and let's get er done!

ADVISOR
OUT!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok, read and reply so I know you did, roger?
I know there are not 70 of you all, so lets get a system going.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey ADVISOR, I am here...

I suggest you make this a sticky thread or no one will read it. Some of us may come in, read our own projects and close this forum without noticing the ~Notice~!
Biggie Smalls

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Read and Understood Sir!!!!

We will keep on keepin on...

Semper

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Ok, read and reply so I know you did, roger?

Always here and not going away Advisor.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm here.

Good luck and Godspeed!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Shouting out from the rafters....IM HERE ADVISOR

hangin like a bat from a bellfree but im here. Heard ya loud and clear bud. Hoping all is well and holiday wishes to you also.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Stay safe and watch out for them Roswellians in the meantime.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I guess I know who gets to keep their scholar, when the next forum cut is made....

Keep in mind, it is a "use it or lose it" tag, and eventually will be lost through inactivity. How ever, Research Dept forum 48 budget cuts are not up until next year.

Get it, next year. So upon my review, those who have kept up activities, will be good to go.

Alrighty, if you are a scholar or know a scholar who is still interested in participation, and has not checked in yet, please make sure it is done.

That is all for now, as you were.

ADVISOR
OUT!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Glad tidings for a great holiday Advisor!
I'm not here often, but I'm here,,,lol

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Yea I am here just lurking, but yea call on me if you need me

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Still here and still working on research. I may be gone for a while over the next few weeks as Christmas approaches, but that abscence will only be temporary. Will still look in ever so often during the holidays. Happy Holidays to all.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've been absent for a while, but recently returned. So yes, I am here. In fact, I'm pondering some ideas for a possible research project, but nothing solid yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am one of the few that seems to try to post something periodically in the Research forum. I am actually working on something now.
I think that many,I too sometimes fall into this category, just do not have the time. However, we all knew the requirements before we signed up for it, so, there's really no excuse.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Advisor,
I signed up here last year, and I haven't been invited onto a project yet...and I wasn't too interested in some projects I saw. I'm still interetsed and available. I'm here.

[edit on 2/3/07 by cosmo dag]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm here, not much activity, but just wait for a new "Mecha" article, coming out any day from now, if i just can get the data i need..

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As ATS's newest scholar I'd like to say -

This is awesome I'm ready to get started on a project - and I'm here and have read of all the sticky's concerning research. Glad to be a part of this and looking foward to getting some good research/work done.

-- zeeon

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Have been quite busy since I was last logged on. My time has been consumed with assisting as an "Assistant Instructor" at the Armor School here in Fort Knox, so continue to excuse my absence.

This forum being my priority, is why I posted here first on my free time. Hope you all are being taken care of by those covering for me. My thanks and appreciation goes out to them, all are carrying more than their fair share.

With that said, carry on and I may see you else where on these forums.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Keeping in touch, and an eye on things.

Just so some know, the last post above this one, is a tad out dated. So, figured would bump this with a little more current info.

Am in Iraq now, and have obviously finished my State side duty, for the time being. Oddly enough, it has rained here today three times on and off again. Seems it will continue to do so through the night as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing some reports from those of you scholars. In all truth I expect reports from all of the "scholars", but know how things usually work out.
Hope to see what you all have dug up, keep up the good work, those of you who have maintained.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Glad to see you're alive ADVISOR. God bless and get home safely.

I would like to start up a new research project involving Meditation within the next few weeks. Some folks in the paranormal forum decided to create a thoughtform and this started the old engine up. I want to delve into our consciousness firsthand with the help of others.

I know I have to write up a proposal, but wanted to get your opinion on it first ADVISOR.

Thanks,

bs

top topics

<<   2 >>

join