It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who could you trust with your alien footage?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Got to be anonymous - if you make copies on CD/Tape and send to news people, wear rubber gloves the whole time, don't lick the stamps, get the stick on kind as well. Go to public internet site and upload to as many sites as possible - anonymously of course and wear gloves again and a disguise in case there are cameras watching....

Keep an original for yourself in a safe place and sit back and watch the fireworks - if it's real and of excellent quality....

Once it comes out - then you can lay claim to it and produce the original and get your fame a glory!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Or you could lay claim to it and end up dead lolz

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't really see the point in making people "disapear" because they reveal evidence that can be debunked...

That seems to be the trent with the USG currently anyway...

the best bet would still be major news organizations while you keep back up copies in places you and your friends know...

Another thing you could do if you are more interested in cash, you could bribe the gov by saying "hey I have this evidence/proof and I am going to the media with it unless you pay my x amount of money!", this is very risky though....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mail a copy to yourself postmarked and never open it.

If you have a family attorney have it stored in a safe deposit
box with the attorney as trustee on your behalf.
Purchase a 2nd hard drive and do all your work on this film there
then store that hard drive along with the disc.
Attorney does not need to know what is on the disc unless something were to happen.
As far as he is concerned, it's family records.

All your copies should be date and time stamped.

Register a copy at the library of congress, copywrited.

Once you have clearly established ownership,
then you can release it in public.

Send a copy to the American Civil Liberties Union.

Then everywhere else..........

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
In my opinion there is no question of trust. I would first share the news with family and friends and get their opinion, then I would most likely spread it all over the internet and send it to radio stations and news companys. This way it would get all the attention...but there is no way of stoping skeptics unless you show them a live alien. Truthfully I don't believe there is any 100% credible footage/pictures.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It's difficult to trust anyone with such evidence, and I especially would not trust the media. It's a bit like in those movies, where almost everyone is in it together, you would have to be very careful in who you trust.

I recall a while back some Area 51 Insider revealed information on a public forum called god like productions, as soon as he did that, the site was down the next few min. They are literally watching everything.

Even if you succeeded in infiltrating a live broadcast of Oprah or the superbowl, the signal would be blocked in seconds.

Heck, even if you managed to bring an alien along with you to the show. It would be debunked and called a robot. Unfortunately, when you try and reason with infinite stupitiy you are stupid yourself.

d1k

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Copies copies copies, I would make as many copies as possible. I would make hundreds of copies as windows midea and name them all sorts of stuff and put them online.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'd probably send/give it to trustworthy friends that help me spreading it. Keeping a copy in a safe place sounds like a good idea too.
The internet would be one of the best places to make it public and hiding it at the same time.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Even if you succeeded in infiltrating a live broadcast of Oprah or the superbowl, the signal would be blocked in seconds.

Heck, even if you managed to bring an alien along with you to the show. It would be debunked and called a robot. Unfortunately, when you try and reason with infinite stupitiy you are stupid yourself.

Exactly, which is why I stated the only TWO ways disclosure will ever happen....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Copies copies copies, I would make as many copies as possible. I would make hundreds of copies as windows midea and name them all sorts of stuff and put them online.

I guess that way you would convince everyone that it is a hoax. Some would believe you but, as always, the majority would shake their heads.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
unless they land smack bang in the middle of a city then there is never going to be certain proof because no one wants there to be proof so therfore there is no proof

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join