It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who could you trust with your alien footage?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If you managed to get definate proof of alien exsistence then who would be the first that you would reveal it to?What would be the best way of insuring that the information would be given to the public before the men in black stick their oar in to cover it up? Would you trust your local radio station or take it to a journalist? would you make copies of your evidence and hide them away in safety deposit boxes?
What do you think would be the best course of action?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yes. It does appear to be a problem that some guys will come over and confiscate your evidence whenever you film something incontrovertable. Thats what happened with at least one guy during the 1997 Phoenix Lights incident after he called a politician and setup a time to give a tape for viewing. The guy said he doesn't know how they could have known other than to suggest that all phone lines can be tapped into to hear conversations regarding this and other subjects.

IMO, you have to make copies first before you dare talk about it. Or digitially copy it onto your computer. Make five or six hard copies and send out four to media outlets without giving advanced notice of what they are, but include a letter containing a description of the tape's contents. Perhaps give one of your copies to a friend or relative when this happens as well in case your house gets searched. IMO, I would digitize it immediately and attempt to put it online before anybody knew what was going on. Dissmination happens very quickly online and should be hard to eliminate sources of the video in that method.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
for one you need to make sure no one know who you are so the MIB can't get too you

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'd say the best course of action would be to get it on the internet as quickly as possible via P2P, websites, or this forum. Also send it to the major news corporations, ABC, CBS, Fox News. Don't only send by mail but also upload it to them. I think there is a way to upload directly to them over the internet. The best thing to do is get it over the internet as quickly and more importantly as broadly as possible.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Bowser hit it smack on the head
but the mainstream media will not help
they are truely controlled...
I would add hacker and warez groups
can spread anything
P2P can be quickly shut down
FTPs hacked space is the way to go
Thats why the Internet is Probably the next freedom
we will loose....

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by straterx]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Bowser hit it smack on the head
but the mainstream media will not help
they are truely controlled...
I would add hacker and warez groups
can spread anything
P2P can be quickly shut down
FTPs hacked space is the way to go
Thats why the Internet is Probably the next freedom
we will loose....

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by straterx]

maybe you are right, hack a couple of satelites and broadcast the footage live all over the planet at once. if such a thing is possible, that is.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

maybe you are right, hack a couple of satelites and broadcast the footage live all over the planet at once. if such a thing is possible, that is.

I suppose that the powers that be would still find a way of discrediting the proof though and making it out to be a hoax if they wanted to.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
first, save to unmarked cd, hide it, and send a copy or 2 to random people,

3rd, send it to a ufo website 4rth rename and edit the video to change the size

4rth, make copy of the VHS send to people

VHS is very good way to show that the file hasnt been edited thro computers....

theres some manny people and places on the internet.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
wouldn't you be worried about endangering others by placing this proof in their hands?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i ment send thro the internet,

yes i would be, but if enf people get it in time, they would have to kill all of us, incloding all the people in other contrys...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
well if I had picture/video proof of aliens/ufo's etc. that would once and for all show their existance I would make hundreds of copies,
then send them snail mail and digital to as many sources as I could on the same day, and varrying sources

from paranormal websites to CNN, to coast to coast, to local independant newspapers, maybe even the local paper.. and of course here
, and I'd probably have some of my closest friends keep backups for me, and probably even hide some backups in relatives houses and not tell them I did it :p

I think that would be the only way to pull it off, make it so there is too much for the gov't to stop before it is made public.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The best thing to do would be to give it to a major warez group to put on their dump. It would get around the internet in almost no time. You would have to make sure the person you sent it to really believed it was real.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

who could you trust with your alien footage?

If you managed to get definate proof of alien exsistence then who would be the first that you would reveal it to?What would be the best way of insuring that the information would be given to the public before the men in black stick their oar in to cover it up? Would you trust your local radio station or take it to a journalist? would you make copies of your evidence and hide them away in safety deposit boxes?
What do you think would be the best course of action?

I'm pretty sure I could trust my local radio station, because Art Bell owns it. I'd make copies and hide them, in the desert. We also have the "OutThere" people Kate and Rich who do the local show on the paranormal. They have access to television cameras and the works.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Trust no one, because the instant you send thsoe tapes and digital copies, you've prettymuch signed your own death warrant. The best thing you could do is send out as many copies as possible to as many different sources as possible, then head for cover. Find some friends with big guns and itchy trigger fingers and disappear for a year or two. You might just get away with it...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well the first place would probably be here. Pretty sure if someone posted definite proof, we could all grab a copy and start pumping it out as fast as possible.

The wider the information is spread the less danger to anyone with the information.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
yup, i do have a video..... witch i find a my self a little scared to give out..... i bet it still up for download up on the net,

a plane daylight color ufo...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
wowa, i just checked if it still for download and its not

its the ufomare_Bband.mov movie...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well the first place would probably be here. Pretty sure if someone posted definite proof, we could all grab a copy and start pumping it out as fast as possible.

yeah I supose that would be the first thing to spring to mind but it would be a gamble.It is nearly impossible to get people to 100% believe what they see and I'm sure that some government agency would soon see to it that all traces were removed by some means before it became too wide spread.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
do you have a tape you need sorted out fast??? im sure i could ask a few friends' of mine operating here in the ukraine to do lots of copies' with nice glittery uFO. cardboard packages..it can be converted into VCD format in no time.
ukraine's the 2nd place to be @ for pirated copies'

depending on the contents'(if deemed genuine) they'd sell wildly.
*remembers seeing sheeple surge uncontrollably towards opening counters' for matrix revolutions' dvd+vhs only a week ago*
so it depends on watcha got to offer

Cyrus
this information is for educational purposes only, i am not responsible for it in any way.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
DmSoldier,

What movie are you talking about?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join