It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another survey, but this time, something will happen!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please take our latest survey to help us decide which new forums should be added to ATS and BTS.

Special thanks to IlovePizza for spending the time to go through the 100's of individual answers members gave to our previous surveys. Once this survey is complete, we'll announce the new forums.

Oh... sorry, no points for this survey.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

Bummer...Oh well, I took the survey anyway...Unlike some people, I don't need bribes (I like bribes, but I don't need them).

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
cant wait to see the results points are not needed anything to help ats.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
All filled out, i wonder whats going to be chosen as new forums

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Take it... its a great one!

And it is only a few questions as well hehe

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I took the survey weeee!

Its exciting to see which forums get added.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow, you just keep adding stuff and adding stuff. This way, more time is required for our everyday visit, and we get even more addicted.

There's really no way escape this, it it?

Great survey William

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Great survey William

Don't thank me, thank IlovePizza for taking the time to compile everyone's answers from the pervious surveys. All I did was take his work and make the survey.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
pizza only did that so you make him a mod...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How 'bout a drug war forum? Seeing as though so many conspiracies revolve around the war and the funds generated or wasted by it, it will definately be a heavy hitter. Besides, theres a new thread about drugs almost every week and sometimes they dont really fit in the medical forum.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

Of course NOTHING LIKE POINTS FOR SURVEYS!!!

It should be obligation for members to fill surveys in a given time...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Good survey, interesting options.

ilovepizza did this for the Deny Ignorance Steering Committee, good job.

No * pints * for this? A shame, I'm kinda short of them. But I did it anyway, hey it's a good way to get what you want from ATS. People listen!

Should have said *points * but now I'm thirsty.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's really good to take a survey and know that something will actually change as a result of it. Really makes you feel a part of things

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I did not do this to become a mod. I did this so ATS would be better.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
MMM Pizza.

I dont really like the survey.

I want a forum that makes people think and invites people to think. Challanges the mind and inspires people.

This is a conspiracy forum. We have a ton of problems listed and one or two small threads. What should we all do if war breaks out or the government shuts down. Maybe we could have invite someone from the government to talk about this stuff?

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by websuspect]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
suspect... we have plenty for forums for those topics. Why do you feel the current forums don't fill that capacity?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hopefuly the forum where the professionals from a certain job would make people think. If we get experts on certain subjects posting very interesting threads it will create a lot of thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I feel like the current forums are bitch forums. Id like to think most of us know the government does things wrong. Weve listed those things, like the experiments done on poor black minorities in prison or poor demographics. Not to mention the nuclear, chemical warfare and countless other experiments done on soldiers in the US military.

I feel likewere just bashing up on a government that was founded by Christians and lost its way. Jesus said if he had one lost sheep he would go after it. Out government is definitely lost.

Now all this stuff could be posted in the political forum and probably is, but it would all just get lost in all the liberal, conservative, repugnant namecalling.

I feel like your a pretty inteligent person. At least one other person has chimed in on this. Im trying to persuade the others here that we need a forum to adddress these problems. We need a lot more research done the concentration camp thing and the patriot act because quite frankly alot of stuff on the website is getting old hat... With technology growing exponentiolly every year. More needs to be done. I know in Maryland I could take alot of picture that would surprise people but I dont and cant afford a digital camera. The way things are changing, you people really need to open your eyes and get out there and look at things because in another 4 years when Hillary runs for office its going to be a new Ball Games.

You people cant afford to get Caught sleeping in class.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What type of things could you take pictures of? They have those disposiable digital cameras. You could also send the pictures to someone with a scanner.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
nice survey!

I wish we get the weaponary forum and the pro forum

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join