It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the CIA/FBI searches this website......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
" They "are watching YOU.

But the ATS staff is not worry. The staff has a special deal with " them ". We just have to give " them " your IP's and we're clean and safe.

RUN RUN....

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

The very idea that cia or fbi agents visit this site sounds like a conspiricy in and of it self
. But to be serious for a second there are alot of government leaks taking place these days and many of the the agents that are leaking this kind of infomation are hard to track down because government first trained many of there own people. Secondly with how big government has become even with programs like endslaw it is hard to keep track of people that visit or leak this kind of infomation.

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

There are entire threads in secret places devoted to analyzing the likely candidates of COINTELPRO and other government agents' identities at ATS.

Admin has actually quantified the number who are officially here, anonymously.

I think they all enjoy the site as we all should. Some of them are chuckling about this right now.

And you have to wonder what info or postulations may have been 'leaked' from the quantified yellowlist...to the key commoners....

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ahh this again...

Yes, we are watched. It would be naive to think otherwise. I think some of the above posters are correct in us being "flagged" by bots as well as active membership of a few. I'll not speculate as to who they may be though.

Well, I might if it were kept lighthearted and no one took it seriously.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
how do you know that this whole website isn't runned an set up by an government agency?? hmm?
you don't
right? but as long as you are not one of the bad guys, you have nothing to worry about in either case.
i worry all the time, but i just don't care anymore. then again, i do not have anything to hide either.
the possibility is there never the less.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

Well, I might if it were kept lighthearted and no one took it seriously.

yes yes....Do it please. Let's laugh.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I for one think the "paranormal" threads here keep the political "bug-a-boos" away from ATS.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes hoever alot of people just as smart or smarter than the feds come here. I been told that several of the members are Feds.

Feds take a chapter oath on secrecy. SO I doubt that many of them would talk about some of the things that some of the smarter ATS members talk about but its possible that some of them might talk. Just not likely that they would risk jail time.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have a suggestion for the webmaster and/or moderators of this website, make a page like this: fedwatch.lycaeum.org.... It monitors government/military and such activity on a website. It would be really cool to actually find out what the government traffic is really like!

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Anyone think the government had agents, posed as ATS members, to scour this site for information?

Or how about for suggestions?

I see alot of intelligent people on this site, who come up theories I would have never thought of.

Do you think these agents are like, " OMG, why didn't we think of that? We better get Hanson on this right away!"

I think they can learn a thing or two from some of the people who post at ATS!

No body told me Hanson was a spook!

Of course we, I mean they don't skim the site!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
not to scour for information but to assure that the wrong things are not said, but those who can say the wrong things know this, so their attempts are in vain, or in hopes that someone will discover sumtin by freak accident

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
not to scour for information but to assure that the wrong things are not said, but those who can say the wrong things know this, so their attempts are in vain, or in hopes that someone will discover sumtin by freak accident

Wait a minute! Is that disinformation?!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Anyone think the government had agents, posed as ATS members, to scour this site for information?

totally. i could even name some if it would be worth anything, but, in a sea of info and disinfo, it is best to be spartan. you decide.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef

i try to say the 'wrong' things. i hate secrets. they're evil.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i actually do think they might. this board, this website, is popular enough.
and this topic reminded me of something i read a while ago, about a program called palladium... might want to look into it if you don't like the thought of the government watching our every move and filtering everything we see on the internet... if i can find the link where i got this information i'll post it.
hearts!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Someone - I cannot name names for that will get you eliminated quicker than elimidate - said they do surf and chat a little - to keep up on what the feeders are saying.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Someone - I cannot name names for that will get you eliminated quicker than elimidate - said they do surf and chat a little - to keep up on what the feeders are saying.

is that 'feeders' as in 'useless eaters'? or some other meaning?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Same thing BillyBob.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Same thing BillyBob.

i'm hungry all of a sudden? MIND CONTROL RAYS!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Same thing BillyBob.

i'm hungry all of a sudden? MIND CONTROL RAYS!!!!

OH MY GAWD! They're hitting me, too!

GO AND BUY A CASE OF BUD LIGHT!
GO AND BUY A CASE OF BUD LIGHT!

TOKETOKETOKETOKETOKETOKETOKE!

BUDLIGHTTOKEBUDLIGHTTOKEBLLTT!

OKAY! They've gotten to me!!!!!

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
they're everywhere....the admin already has traffic recorder setup on paranoid, but that can be avoided, ip addresses aren't everything on the net

main topic is headlined as "what if"....a conspiracy in itself as some1 pointed out.
newsflash: my prediction states that the RATS corner's been flushed, it isnt as safe anymore, infiltrated a while ago*

it's there to snare any fools prepared to post the "secret" material.
logs r kept for recruitment purposes etc...
who cares what we sheeple say??(it might be easier to get at....but then that will definitely keep terr0r|sts at bay
(thats where codes come in as a threat??BS!! who's gana risk getting busted by a teenager with a tendency to infiltrate firewalls??
chuckles at the thought that some1 took the yahoo mojahid postings seriously.
40million of us internet-addicted sheeple online once a week, i pity echelon...they must have one hell of a time tho

cordially
Cyrus.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Cyrus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join