It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Party Invitation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Colonel Sanders

You need to stop intentionally trying to anger people. Have a normal conversation for once, maybe someone will listen to you.

[Edited on 11/13/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Are all republicans evil?

Yes.

Where is the "proof" you always spout about supplying to support this?

You have nothing to stand on Colonel. You will never convince me that every republican I know (including my father) is evil. In fact I know quite a few who could be considered "saints". I also know some very nice democrats even if they are trying to rob me blind.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sometimes i wonder if i'm the only who likes Colonel

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You can stop wondering. You are.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Sometimes i wonder if i'm the only who likes Colonel

I dont know if I like him, but he is quite entertaining!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Colonel Sanders

You need to stop intentionally trying to anger people. Have a normal conversation for once, maybe someone will listen to you.

WHAT'D I SAY! YOU STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! YOU DON'T SEE ME COMING 'ROUND YOUR JOB TELLING YOU HOW TO TRICK FOR $5 ON THE STREET, DO YOU?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Seapeople
Colonel Sanders

WHAT'D I SAY! YOU STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! YOU DON'T SEE ME COMING 'ROUND YOUR JOB TELLING YOU HOW TO TRICK FOR $5 ON THE STREET, DO YOU?

Colonel Sanders

HAHAHA....awwwwww, dont get upset...oh wait, Im telling you what to do again. My apologies. Continue venting your anger if you want. I wont stop you. I find your odd look at reality entertaining. And what are you trying to say. You said "I dont come around your job". So is this your job then. Sitting around on the internet all day fiddling with your inter mind dilusions? Sorry for busting your job.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join