It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 Americans dead in attack...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The terrorists are only going to attack when nobody on earth is looking. Say maybe I dunno .. Christmas???

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, then as long as we are looking we are safe, right?

Let's keep looking!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Where can I find more information to develop my understanding of the various media outlets? I am honestly interested. Can you post that info?

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

I guess if it was the mouthpiece of the extreme left wing (most major news outlets) it would be truth!
Not to say that this article is correct but don't discard its info because of the outlets political affiliation.

1. I personally have no reason for double standards.

2. I read the article and determined it was bull#. It confirmed my previous impressions of everything selected for publication on the World Tribune site. It really is a site that picks up garbage.

3. I think your assessment of major news outlets could be developed somewhat if you understood who owned them, how their editorial policies are made, and what ends up seeing print/screen time and what doesn't, and how it is presented. There are no "major" extreme left wing news outlets in the US whatsoever. It is a bizarre statement.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
they are attacking us all the time with their lies

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I saw this was on WND...puuuhhleeez.

WND = Michael Savage = Clear Channel = Bush Regime.

It's Faux News on crack.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
'Unprecedented' security for Bush London visit

"The biggest event of the week will be on Thursday, when up to 100,000 people are expected to march through central London to a rally in Trafalgar Square."

Hmm... Could this be the 100,000 people? It would be a double-edged attack against the U.S. and U.K. monarchy.

Guardian Unlimited

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yeah. Hit a peace protest containing thousands of Muslims campaiging against the US in Iraq.

That's bound to get Osama a few more fans.
Not.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This kind of info is what the Republicans want you to feed on. FEAR. It justifies their lack of an American domestic agenda or a sane foreign policy.

Save us Daddy War-bucks!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
But it does bring up a cherry of a Hypothesis:

What if Iraq were to be nuked in the Sunni Trangle?

Topic thread to follow.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The MEMRI organization is also where I saw the article. This Middle East Islamic "think tank" is based in Wash. DC. If you you really want to see the Islamic Hatred for Jews, then check out their own cartoon section.

So much for a peace loving religion!

www.memri.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I figure its BS. I doubt that would anounce to the world when they are going to attack. If and when they do,it will be at a time when we are not expecting it. IMO.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
if they are going to attack they will probally pick a day that means alot to us westerners, such as christmas, easter, December 7th. and to me i think that they are planning something really big!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwraith
This kind of info is what the Republicans want you to feed on. FEAR. It justifies their lack of an American domestic agenda or a sane foreign policy.

Save us Daddy War-bucks!

LOL! You so funny! Are you trying to say that the republicans are the ones trying to fear-monger?!?

Hello Pot! Meet Kettle!!!

Go scare some old folks, environmentalists and highschoolers, there are too many smart people here to correct you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join