It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 Americans dead in attack...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Al Qaida commander 'anticipates' 100,000 Americans dead in attack...

That's just about how many American soldiers are in Iraq. Are they planning to nuke Iraq? New York and D.C. have way many more people, so that would indicate that it wouldn't be a big nuke if they are targeting those cities. Hmm, looks like they are going to target Iraq...

This is just one excerpt from the article:

In regard to rumors about a large-scale attack against the U.S. during the month of Ramadan, Al-Hijazi said that "a huge and very courageous strike" will take place and that the number of infidels expected to be killed in this attack, according to primary estimates, exceeds 100,000. He added that he "anticipates, but will not swear, that the attack will happen during Ramadan."

WorldTribune.com

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This kind of talk goes in the same category as the "72 virgins"..............

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
World Tribune says it all.

It is the preferred mouthpiece of the extreme right wing, covering stories that the Washington Times doesn't see fit to print.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is the artical where the world tribune got it from.

memri.org...

Falcon

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
From the "article" referred to by the "article" referred to by the "article":

"The article notes that Al-Hijazi was surrounded by five masked men carrying missiles as well as personal weapons."

1. I wasn't one of them.

2. What a lot of bull#.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
World Tribune says it all.

It is the preferred mouthpiece of the extreme right wing, covering stories that the Washington Times doesn't see fit to print.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

I guess if it was the mouthpiece of the extreme left wing (most major news outlets) it would be truth!
Not to say that this article is correct but don't discard its info because of the outlets political affiliation. FoxNews was the first major news outlet to break the Bush drunk driving story before the 2000 elections. (Not something you would expect from Fox)
Take each story for what it is and it content, then decide to discard or not.

Double standard are annoying.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I guess if it was the mouthpiece of the extreme left wing (most major news outlets) it would be truth!
Not to say that this article is correct but don't discard its info because of the outlets political affiliation.

1. I personally have no reason for double standards.

2. I read the article and determined it was bull#. It confirmed my previous impressions of everything selected for publication on the World Tribune site. It really is a site that picks up garbage.

3. I think your assessment of major news outlets could be developed somewhat if you understood who owned them, how their editorial policies are made, and what ends up seeing print/screen time and what doesn't, and how it is presented. There are no "major" extreme left wing news outlets in the US whatsoever. It is a bizarre statement.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Heh someone beat me to it posting this topic I had to trach my own thread
. Even if its bluff its still worth considering.

I made a post about it in my blog ... stuffucanuse.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
regardless of who printed the story
or what spin & emphasis was placed on story

the fact is the fundamentalist Islamics are 4 real
they are not spouting hollow bravado...
they line up to martyr for their cause
al-Hijazi 'beams' that 10 will rise up
for every martyr sacrifice
infidel America is to be destroyed,
a Caliphite reEstablished-
evidently at the same time (double edged sword?)

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumorman
Al Qaida commander 'anticipates' 100,000 Americans dead in attack...

That's just about how many American soldiers are in Iraq. Are they planning to nuke Iraq? New York and D.C. have way many more people, so that would indicate that it wouldn't be a big nuke if they are targeting those cities. Hmm, looks like they are going to target Iraq...

This is just one excerpt from the article:

In regard to rumors about a large-scale attack against the U.S. during the month of Ramadan, Al-Hijazi said that "a huge and very courageous strike" will take place and that the number of infidels expected to be killed in this attack, according to primary estimates, exceeds 100,000. He added that he "anticipates, but will not swear, that the attack will happen during Ramadan."

WorldTribune.com

nah. i dont think theyll nuke iraq. but they will probaly hit us elseware

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And the source of the interview?

(quite the popular site!)

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Gotta love the wording there.

"He further stated that the attack will be carried out in a way that will "amaze the world and turn Al Qaida into [an organization that] horrifies the world".

Horrifies?
I guess this guy isn't going for popularity points then?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The target is a school in austrailia

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
The target is a school in austrailia

How do you come to that conclusion?
As stated by others here, the article is probably propaganda or bull#. Even if it weren't it specifically mentions American targets and not Australians.

How do you reach your conclusion from that article?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nah, it can't be an aussie school, its summer and they are all at the beach. Unless he wants to blow up some empty buildings.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i would also like to know why you said an australian school?

why would they target an australian school, for one most australian schools are multi-culturalteke mine for eg: we had (had because im no longer a school kid) 40+ different cultures and nationalities represented (thats just in grades 8-12 (8=13yrs - 12 = 17yrs & it is the last year of "school").

it's not like that in every school but if they blow one of our schools up theyre blowing thie own up too.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It was indeed a bizarre, unfounded, non-sequitur comment from falcon which seemed out of character.

The "article" cited by the "article" cited by the "article" had no Australian connection or inference at all.

I join the short queue to say, "Stand and deliver".

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There was a camp New York over near Kiwait set up for our troops. Is there also a camp LA?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think the nwo and the osama bin laden connection is upto something.

Maybe when bush and blair said get ready for terrorist attacks they were getting those al qaeeda american funded peeps ready for something.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ramadan began October 26th and ends November 23.....there is also a new moon expected on the 23rd.

Having said that, and despite my comments concerning "72 virgins".....
On a more serious note:
DEBKA ran an article on 11/03/03 entitled:
"Al Qaeda again threatens New York, Washington and Los Angeles"
I couldn't find the article but found it here:
Link:
www.americandaily.com...

Also to note.......there was an eclipse on the 9th of Nov.
What is interesting about that is how this relates to Muslim prophecy:
"Eclipses during Ramadan"
Link:
meltingpot.fortunecity.com...
Read under the heading of "Double Eclipses during Ramadan"

In correlation to this I found these:
"The Night of Destiny"
Link:
www.icna.org...

and......
"The Night of Power / Night of Destiny"
Link:
www.submission.info...

One reads these and one can get a fair picture of the significance of Ramadan, especially the 2003 Ramadan.

With such a significance comes unheralded prophetic messages of doom and disaster, as noted by the article presented in this thread/topic by rumorman.
Is it going to happen? Is it a real threat? Should it be ignored?
Seems that it is being "noticed", if one takes the time to scan headlines. Rumors also abound that there are still 3-7 Russian "suitcase-nukes" still unaccounted for and locations of them is "undeterminable."
And NO, I will not reveal that "source."
(This is actually 'old' news anyhow, to be honest....its just that many have forgotten it since it was hardly mentioned in and by the news media)

So, in conclusion, the "threat" maybe all BS or it maybe 'real'....but it certainly is something not to disregard or dismiss lightly.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join