It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

http://xsa.tc/ 80A68567-BD13

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
What is that thing about the thumb print bionic verification, thats what gets me. I am beginning to think that when you enter the number the server that reads it attempts to connect to your computer. When it realizes your thumb print didnt match, or maybe that your computer doesnt have the appropriate software, it gives you some sort of support number. Just a theory.

Nah it is already connected to your computer throught port 80 as you connected to the website. The serial number is what gets me... I am going to go to the site you said you found another serial number and try and dig up more.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.xsa.nl...
xsa stands for "ACCESS SECURITY ADVISORS"
and it is a company that deliveres security software and hardware.
xsa.tc... is linked to as a sponsor-site, and is probably a test site for this technology.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
www.xsa.nl...
xsa stands for "ACCESS SECURITY ADVISORS"
and it is a company that deliveres security software and hardware.
xsa.tc... is linked to as a sponsor-site, and is probably a test site for this technology.

Thanks for clearing this up for me man. I appreciate it.

[Hmm none of their links work properly at that site you mentioned... I tried to sign up for security tests yet there was a 404.. also there were broken links]

Peace,

Omega

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hmm..I've seen this link on about every other page for the last day. Why place an ad for a site that doesn't sell anything?

I called the number on a webphone, got a voicemail system with no id. Reverse directory doesn't show anything.

Very strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join