It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Dr. Carol Rosin's asteroid threat prediction come to fruition soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
With the public of the USA getting sick of the War on Terror given the latest election results, do you think the military industrial complex will soon switch tactics to an asteroid/meteor threat as Disclosure Project witness Dr. Carol Rosin claims?

A biography of Dr. Carol Rosin on Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

Rosin's claims:
www.mayanmajix.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm actually amazed that this thread hasn't gotten any replies. I thought it was inters testing. I was quickly reminded of Dr. Rosin's theory of an alien scare fest to weaponize space after seeing this bit of news posted on ATSNN.

Vulnerable to Alien Attack

A retired defense minister from U.K., makes the claim that we earthlings are wide open to alien attack, should they so desire.

This thread suddenly has more interest now.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Dude,
I just found your thread, and Im gonna keep posting to bump this up to make sure every one reads it.

This is THE thread that I feel that all ATS members need to contribute to - even if its just opinions.

She was spot on.

But Blair scared me when he said terror will be here for a decade...How the F### does he know?? and now astroid warnings and a slow leak of odd ufo announcements...

Seems like Von braun and his side kicks are going to be spot on the money with their predictions, which, to my mind make it all planned out a LONG time ago and we are just all actors in their film sets...

sick and twisted.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have yet to see Dr. Carol Rosin debunked as simply an attention seeker or a nut for her claims. Certainly she has no evidence other than her own testimony, but her credibility itself hasn't been attacked from what I've read.

Her warning of terrorists came slightly before the terror attacks of September 11, 2001. After that I began to pay attention to what little she has made statements on.

Everything I have seen regarding the War on Terror has been a farce. From the attacks on 9/11 to the Iraq fiasco. I really don't see how it could last much longer.

Surely the military industrial complex wants to continue to expand. A hugely unpopular war that causes dramatic political shifts means it can't go on for much longer. The public is becoming restless regarding it.

This is why I think Rosin is correct about the constantly shifting excuses for military expansion. A new threat, which she has noted as being asteroids (later followed by an extraterrestrial threat) seems to be coming sooner rather than later.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
see, i keep telling you people maybe now you will listen to this planned war in the gulf and why it is. the use of oil or should i say the no use of oil to the nations will be the kicker. to destabilize the nations. she is a good info choice. she is telling the truth. the weapons, the trading of , the lies, the whole ball of wax. watch it happen this february, the gulf war thing. i told you they will fall like domminos. iran to make the first move in the gulf. time magazine to give tips on what is happenning there. this planned thing will happen, im telling you all. the 18-42 draft will come. it will happen. listen to me . this is planned and it will happen, february of 2007. watch in the making a real world war. are we listenning yet?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here's a repost from another thread I had made...included are links to some Rand papers I found on FAS.org one time long ago. The paper details a section over using meteors as weapons, like how to get one and deliver it to a target country and so forth. What's amazing is there are some people concocting these sorts of asymmetrical ideas.

=====================================================
from the thread : Billy Meier, The unbelievable Bush II disaster and the extraterrestrial race.
=====================================================

Von Braun said there was going to be a fake invasion.

The could use this fake invasion to unify nations together under one government and depopulate the worthless masses as they see it.

Remember that blurb from Reagan about joining together to fight off a common threat from space. I think he made it 3 separate times.

The goal is to go global and there sure are a lot of people out there who are against it for every kind of reason, so the fastest way to do it naturally is to kill most of them off.

But I believe prior to that invasion thing, Von Braun said there would be an asteroid thingy to push the argument for space based weapons. So maybe they have the tech to drop a huge rock on somebody just to prove a point.

Had to rip this from a post I made on another thread, here goes...

careful navigation through FAS.org and a link to a book being sold by the RAND institution which is called Space Weapons Earth Wars
www.rand.org...

here is a link to the meteor as weapon section

www.rand.org...

Who knows, maybe the cattle mutilations are necessary to build fake, ugly, disposable aliens with. Its not to say that there aren't real aliens in the mix, but maybe they are part of the whole scheme in this intergalactic tale of wag the dog.

Maybe the FEMA firefighter's hand guide dealing with alien crashes was put out a little too soon before it was needed.

Boy this fits together nicely...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
that could really be some technology there captain.
has anyone got anything out there when a said meteor is comming? our gov't is very high tech, stuff like this does not surprise me. is there any meteors that will hit in the next 3 to 4 months? im curious, someone get out there and see if you can get a link on thiss one.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If some fake asteroid strike were to take place, IMO the method they would go about it would be to detonate a nuclear weapon in the ocean, causing a massive tsunami. Since the earth is mostly covered in water, an asteroid strike on the water would make the most sense. And having it occur out at sea would remove the possibility of the public seeing what actually took place. You'd just have to take the experts' word for it in the aftermath.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
We are still in Rouge Nation stage.

2029 is when we enter the asteroid stage.

after that... 10, 20 or 30 year period...

it's the alien threat.
edit on 16-2-2018 by DD2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Good Info

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
With all respect to Dr. Carol Rosin, I think it is obvious to any critical thinking person, how devastating it would be to the human race, if we were attacked by aliens. With what we think we know already about the type of technology separation between us, we would be in the deepest do-do. Sure, we could go on a technology bender and perhaps improve our chances, but it would be to little, too late.

However, in the certain category... we are gonna get a deadly threat from one or more approaching asteroid in the near future. It is pure statistics. There are some big rocks out there with our name on them. This is something we CAN do something about.

NASA has a Planetary Defense Coordination Office, which takes input from scientists around the globe, as well as input from the projects supported by NASA’s Near-Earth Object (NEO) Observations Program. While they say they are doing a good job of locating NEO threats, a few observations in the past year have shown some real killers that popped up out of nowhere, mainly from the direction of the SUN, since it is so hard to observer near and behind it.

These programs are vastly under-funded. There is so much we CAN do to get sensors up there and make contingency plans with WORKING hardware on the ground that can be launched in case we get surprised with something that would require a coordinated action plan to defend against. This should be a heavily funded enterprise for good reason.

We have a real history of doing too little before catastrophe strikes, and then big over-reactions after the fact. In this case, there may not be another chance if we do not take it deadly seriously.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Funding will increase shortly before 2029, and continue to increase well past 2036.

Apophis will be the game changer that brings light on this subject... on a global level.

Iran and North Korea wars will be reaching there end before this happens. And don't forget Venezuela

Rouge Nation, Astroids, Aliens... and that will be ballgame.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Frith

Yah but don't nuclear explosions leave a radioactive signature?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

The rising of this post from the grave has come at a strange time. This new study/article is circling the web...

Original Article from Science Daily

Humans will actually react pretty well to news of alien life

From the article...

"If we came face to face with life outside of Earth, we would actually be pretty upbeat about it," said Arizona State University Assistant Professor of Psychology Michael Varnum. "So far, there's been a lot of speculation about how we might respond to this kind of news, but until now, almost no systematic empirical research."

Varnum presented his findings Feb. 16 at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Austin, Texas.

In a pilot study, Varnum and his colleagues analyzed language in newspaper articles about past potential extraterrestrial life discoveries. Through the work, Varnum aimed to address the nature of reactions to extraterrestrial life by analyzing reactions using a software program that quantifies emotions, feelings, drives and other psychological states in written texts.

For a more entertaining fluff read here is the same story as reported by The Telegraph UK

None the less... if there is a planned fake invasion, the opposition could start filtering PRO-Alien propaganda... themes of working together, friendship, companionship, even love with opposing lifeforms could be seen on your nearest television set!

edit on 17-2-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: DD2029

The rising of this post from the grave has come at a strange time. This new study/article is circling the web...

The MSM has dropped a few clues on this lately... within the past few years.

It will be a giant stepping stone towards a global government.

We got a ways to go... but eventually the subject will go mainstream (asteroids)

new topics

top topics

join