It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel speaks to the repugnants.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Cyrus

whats with all the hate?

the U.S'es state seems a far-fetched topic to relate to republicans valhall? who says it isnt their fault....
but hey, an rgument is needed, the colonel seems to have been maimed by your words.
stands up tall, sniffs the air,brushes whiskers up before proclaiming(no soapbox) i am forecasting a looming political shadow impacting all U.S citizens joined in this post, a yellow list is being formed...u have been warned

It isn't their fault? It isn't there fault? WHo VOTED for the Bush bastard to be in office? Maimed? William AGREED with me (re-read the post).

i expected u to bite my head off for that one, i guess ur right in doing so???

(congrats on your new pos. as mod.)
clinton was/is/will always be a better pres. than GB.

who voted for GB? dont u think 9/11 had an impact???

that's where your bit comes into play..GB did take the opportunity for the hell of it, and people took his word for it that he'd put an end to terrorism.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We need to put an end to terrorism, not GB. I cant understand how anyone could think terrorism would just go away anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is why we should scrap the two party system. LET PEOPLE THINK FOR THEMSELVES! The Republcians want to tell you whats right and wrong and the Democrats want you to be tolerant. I left the Republicans because I want a free mind, to think for myself.

I was supportive of Bush in the start but now he is making things worse now.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

These repugnant leaders will have no problem of stripping you of your job to fill thier coffers. Tell me. When was the last time a Democrat, a minority, immigrant, or woman got YOU laid off

I don't know....

When was the last time a Democrat, a minority, an immigrant or a woman got me a job!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
we gotta find you work too????(And they call US lazy.)

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind

dumocrats favor distributing your money to those that don't want to work for $$..increase the size of govt so there is a program for every type of needy down-troden person ..and of course the govt will need more $$.....i wonder where they are gunna get it?

ive never seen a better example of communism in america.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

These repugnant leaders will have no problem of stripping you of your job to fill thier coffers. Tell me. When was the last time a Democrat, a minority, immigrant, or woman got YOU laid off

I don't know....

When was the last time a Democrat, a minority, an immigrant or a woman got me a job!

ouch!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
you're absolutely right colonel,
from now on, I'll vote democrack!

i mean democrat.

you're words have pursueded me, and i am a reformed liberal,

please pass me my gun violence riot signs and cheese for my whine.

thanks,

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
OT

Love the last line in the sig there Fury.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Good points, err Colonel.

In the case of racism, you can't ask a rock to go get a soul, as it were.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I know. I know, DW. But, I still try...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hey colonel. You stink as a mod.....

You still have not proven a point yet with all your time on ATS.

I revel in this knowledge.

Your party has no message apart from attack Bush, attack those who support Bush and attack those who want an alternative idea for America- a name I hear not from your keyboard lips very often as you are not really pro-American, just pro get for me and mine now.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Now that was good.

But Colonel's comeback could be better. To BE the man ya gotta BEAT the man.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Your party has no message apart from attack Bush, attack those who support Bush and attack those who want an alternative idea for America- a name I hear not from your keyboard lips very often as you are not really pro-American, just pro get for me and mine now.

ouch. i think that somebody was ripped a new asshole

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Oh, I've been waiting for you, Lawn Jockey, cause I've been wondering why the MAN gave you permission to learn English and type.

Now, you say "my party" has no message? Obviously, you don't watch C-Span or any other network where the Dem hopefuls debate.

Being that I know that you don't havemuch of an education but for what Massa tells you, I will inform you on just one candidates issues....

Dean on Civil Rights:

I will support affirmative action, from which we have all benefited, because it has strengthened our institutions and provided opportunity.

I will unflinchingly defend a woman�s right to choose against those who would take away this right.

I will nominate federal judges with outstanding legal credentials, records of professional excellence, and demonstrated commitment to the constitutional principles of equality, liberty, and privacy.

I will work to expand equal rights to same-sex couples and ban workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation, strengthen federal protections against anti-gay violence, give federal employees the right to name same-sex partners as beneficiaries, remove bias from our immigration laws, and end the military�s �Don�t Ask, Don�t Tell� policy.

I will work to ensure that racial profiling ends and I will direct my Attorney General to use regulatory authority under existing anti-discrimination laws the 1964 Civil Rights Act to define racial profiling as discrimination, and to withhold federal funds from state and local law enforcement that violate those regulations.

I will appoint an Attorney General who sees our constitution not as a document to be manipulated, ignored, and violated, but who recognizes and respects it as the fabric that binds the American community together.

I will oppose expansion of the Patriot Act, efforts to remove sunset clauses included in the act, and I will seek to repeal the portions of the Patriot Act that are unconstitutional.

I will put the weight of my office behind the Innocence Protection Act, proposed by Senator Patrick Leahy, which would expand access to DNA testing and strengthen the quality of lawyers for defendants facing the death penalty.

I will protect the civil rights of immigrants detained by the Department of Homeland Security.

I will work for federal legislation to restore the right to vote in any federal election for ex-felons who have paid their debt to society.

Here's his policy on National Security:

My opposition to the war...is part of a comprehensive view of America�s role in the world that I presented to the Council on Foreign Relations on June 25th. In that speech, I laid out four goals for American leadership in the world:

First, defeat the threat posed by terrorists, tyrants, and technologies of mass destruction.

Second, strengthen our alliances and ensure Russia and China are fully integrated into a stable international order.

Third, enlarge the circle of beneficiaries of the growing world economy.

And fourth, ensure that life on our fragile planet is sustainable.

If he does ANY ONE of those things, he will surpass Bush.

See, kid, reading and understanding is fundemantal.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sen. Zell Miller (a democRAT) of Georgia came under fire Friday from civil rights activists who demanded an apology from the conservative Democrat after he equated his party's opposition to the nomination of a conservative African-American judge to a lynching.

LOOK WHO's CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walt
Sen. Zell Miller (a democRAT) of Georgia came under fire Friday from civil rights activists who demanded an apology from the conservative Democrat after he equated his party's opposition to the nomination of a conservative African-American judge to a lynching.

LOOK WHO's CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

www.cnn.com...

Thsi sell out judge? She's an Aunt Jemiamah. She prefers life to be back the way it was in the first third of the 20th century. Ah, if I were back there, I certainly wouldn't be talking to any of you, going to any decent schools, have a legal education, or the like.

AND NEITHER WOULD SHE!

But the repugnants chose her because she is the grand step-in-fetch it whore sell out.

Justice Brown's extremist record includes:

Undermining civil rights remedies. In 1999's Aguilar v. Avis Rent A Car Systems, Inc., a California trial court found that the defendant employer had violated the California Fair Housing and Employment Act by creating a hostile work environment through the use of racial slurs directed at Latino employees. The California Supreme Court upheld the lower court's remedy that prohibited the use of racial slurs. In her dissent, Brown argued that the First Amendment protects the use of such slurs in the workplace, even when they rise to the level of illegal race discrimination. This conclusion by Justice Brown virtually ignored several Supreme Court precedents.

Hostility toward affirmative action. Brown's majority opinion in Hi-Voltage Wire Works v. City of San Jose has made it extremely difficult for California to conduct any meaningful affirmative action programs. While some of the result in this case may have been dictated by Proposition 209, the state's anti-affirmative action ballot initiative, Brown's opinion appeared to go much further than necessary by prohibiting cities from requiring their contractors to engage in outreach to subcontractor businesses owned by minorities and women. Brown's opinion stated that affirmative action is at odds with federal law, despite consistent Supreme Court rulings finding that, under the right circumstances, affirmative action is permissible under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Constitution.

Antagonism toward the rights of workers. In Loder v. City of Glendale, a case addressing the constitutionality of a drug and alcohol testing program for employees of the City of Glendale, Brown, in dissent, explicitly rejected binding Supreme Court precedent that called for the use of a balancing test to weigh the interest of the government against those of its employees in assessing whether these types of tests were constitutionally permissible. Despite the clear Supreme Court precedent, Brown would have imposed a bright line rule allowing drug tests for all employees. This opinion raises very serious concerns about Brown's commitment to upholding settled law in both the workers' rights context and many other areas of civil rights and liberties.

Undermining the enforcement of anti-discrimination laws. In a 2002 housing discrimination case, Konig v. Fair Employment and Housing Commission, Brown's lone dissent argued that the state's Department of Fair Employment and Housing Commission, unlike the courts, did not have the authority to award damages for emotional distress. This rule, if adopted by the court, would have seriously limited the redress options available to victims of discrimination. In Peatros v. Bank of America, Brown argued in dissent that the National Banking Act of 1864 pre-empted California's fair employment law, thus preventing a bank employee from being able to file a lawsuit for race and age discrimination in state court. Justice Brown made this argument despite the fact that other more recent federal laws, such as the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, would clearly supercede the 135-year-old banking law on this question.

Undermining the rights of the accused. In People v. Mar, the California Supreme Court overturned the conviction of a defendant who was made to wear a stun belt during his testimony at trial. The belt made the defendant uncomfortable and nervous and may have affected how the jury viewed his testimony. In her dissent arguing to uphold the requirement that the defendant wear the belt, Brown berated her colleagues in a brazenly sarcastic and highly critical way, belittling the court's research into stun belts, accusing her colleagues of "rushing to judgment after conducting an embarrassing Google.com search," and implying that a high school student could have done a better job than the chief justice in preparing the majority ruling. Also, Brown's dissent in People v. Ray would have allowed a warrantless search of a person's home as part of law enforcement's "community care taking functions," � an exception to the Fourth Amendment's prohibition against warrantless searches not recognized by the Supreme Court.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit has a critical role in our federal judicial system. The D.C. Circuit is widely regarded as the second most important court in the United States, after the U.S. Supreme Court. Because of the importance of this court, it is critical that Janice Rogers Brown's nomination be carefully scrutinized.
www.civilrights.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Dean on Civil Rights:

I will work to expand equal rights to same-sex couples and ban workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation, strengthen federal protections against anti-gay violence, give federal employees the right to name same-sex partners as beneficiaries, remove bias from our immigration laws, and end the military�s �Don�t Ask, Don�t Tell� policy.

Looks like there will be more Flamers in the US! Ooops...my PC filter must have been turned off.

Seriously, I have a question though. Does anyone remember Sadom or Gomorriah? Sounds awfully the same, but what do I know, I'm just a bible packing repugnant.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Colonel,

hey I know your democratic friends are getting hungry.

they cannot stand to ever be out of power. It is their right to be in control. Their god given right (which god?).

and I know they couldn't get a job in the real world if they tried and they don't know how to run a business.

so we will line them up with good payin' govment jobs soon Colonel to say their hypocrite asses!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
Looks like there will be more Flamers in the US! Ooops...my PC filter must have been turned off.

Seriously, I have a question though. Does anyone remember Sadom or Gomorriah? Sounds awfully the same, but what do I know, I'm just a bible packing repugnant.

This just gives an opportunity for the sexaully repressed repugnants to come out of the closet like they need to so our children can be safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join