It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Sealing its Borders?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

What is this then, a lie? Is this NOT carrying things a bit too far?
[edit on 6-11-2006 by dgtempe]

That's right, dg, it's a lie.

The rules change proposal affected nothing of substance.

It's just basic rabble rousing.

Read the rules change for yourself.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
We need to find a way to curb the illegal aliens from coming into this country. Everywhere I look I see them. It is hard to find even a sorry job nowadays. If they need to build a wall and deport all the illegals I say Do it. Hell Raise my taxes a lil bit to get it done faster, at least I will be able to have a job right? I got an Idea that could help Mexicans...Pay them to build the wall!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

I suppose then that you must believe that all of those thousands of people in marches down US streets waving Mexican flags shown on television were just some sorts of special rate tourist groups in the US for holiday.

Bush don't care about immigrants, hell he signed the North American Union!! So it's not about immigrants, it's about dictatorship! If this pass, I suggest all people who are able to flee, FLEE!

Can you say the coming NWO.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Huh,...
The people in the United States are probably the most blind folded people in the world.
What gives you the idea that it would be hard for the U.S government to take over? Americans have a grave tendency to just "go with the flow." What in the hell gave you the idea that they are likely to finally wake up and start fighting the powers that be?

Because Bush might be the war mongering, profiteering, corporate controlled president that he's certainly appearing to be....

But his military... are regular citizens.. they have friends, families, employers, relatives who are part of the US Citizen pool.

These soilders will not attack there own people, simply because their leader says..
You'd effectivley be choosing wether your presidents your life, or your life... is your life.

I think the US government wouldnt succeed in this endeveour, because there would only be a minor minority of the public, who would follow him enough, to take up arms against his neighbour, and the overwealming military that didnt follow bush would easily defeat these neo'nazi type civilians that have enough hatred to join a curropt government against their countrymen.

The goveremnt isnt trying to secure you, then control you...
There preparing ...

you dont go around crapping on the world for decades... and not expect them to hit back.

IF the middle east all collaborated, joining with nkorea and southern american states... they wouldnt need to control you to send you to war.. because after the first punch is thrown, that gives 'america' a bloody nose... your going to be compelled by patriotic emotions, and probably not see that your government planned it for years..

Theres either two directions here.

The current republican administration is that incompitent, that they have stuffed up everything to date.. and manage to install laws, which blatantly disregard their constitution.

OR

They are involved, and manipulating the public to allow them to continue doing it.

which side do you believe to be the realistic one, and the conspiracy theory?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
of course not grady, nor did they look at mine. they dont care about the truth, only there own little personal anti-america agendas.

You know....this comment would probably make some people mad, but apparently there's a whole lot of truth to that.
I have yet to find one credible site or information regarding the information posted on the first post in this thread.
That other pdf that vit posted talks about something else.

Instead of researching and finding out that the info posted wasn't true, people just blindly went along with it anyway. Why? It seems that people want so bad for any excuse to complain or talk bad about this country....

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
No one ever thought it would happen here. But as of this coming Jan. 14, it will be much more difficult for American citizens to leave the U.S., for travel or to emigrate. Homeland Security will now be vetting every name on all passenger carriers, including air flights, boat, etc. If your name is on their list, you will not be able to leave - ever. How does your name get on this list? Nobody knows. What would your name on the list be for? Nobody knows and you won't be able to find out why you're on that list. How do you get your name off their list? You can't, there's no provision for it.

"The Department of Homeland Security proposed new rules back in July that would fundamentally undermine the right of American citizens to travel abroad. Public carriers--airlines, cruise lines, even fishing boats--will be required to submit the names of all passengers to Homeland Security prior to departure and to obtain permission from Homeland Security to board those passengers. These new rules will take effect January 14, 2007."

OUTRAGES !!!!!!!!!!!! I am not even a US citizen and i think this is NOT ON !!!!! if they try to bring that law in...........well thay will have BIG problems on there hands !!

I will try to research this to see whats going on but man that is NOT ON !!!!!!

I hope this dose not happen i plan to move to the USA in the near future i love the US and i dont want to live in a police state, the UK is already a nanny state and that sounds just like the sort of thing that Tony Blair would like to happen

Best of luck !!!!

Alex

[edit on 7/11/06, by alex1981]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hum I wonder?
www.prisonplanet.com...

Political analyst Al Martin, who has in the past proven accurate in getting ahead of the news curve, is reporting that Homeland Security have hired former Stasi head, the 'Silver Fox' Markus Wolf.

Martin states,

"Wolf is the man that effectively built the East German state intelligence operation’s internal directorate," Martin continues. "He turned half the population into informants. That is his specialty, is taking a population, constructing the various state divisions, mechanisms of control, in order to organize informants within the population. That is his real specialty. And that is precisely, as Primakov has intimated, why Wolf is being brought in. The regime knows that once all of Patriot II is in law and they begin working on Patriot III, they will then begin to establish the internal mechanism to coordinate, as an official function of state, a system of informants. Wolf’s speciality was to turn East Germany into the greatest and most efficient informant state ever created."

On a radio appearance earlier today Martin stated that the admission that Wolf would be hired was made in a BBC radio interview given by the former head of the KGB, General Yevgeni Primakov.

You have the head of the KGB as a consultant for Homeland security and the Stasi creator hired or consulting for homeland security and you did not see this coming? Why would the US hire men like this?

At this rate in 10-15 years you might see members of Al Queda working for homeland security. I never thought I would hear head of the KGB and Stasi leader mentioned with the US. Oh times how they do change.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Harassment101]

[edit: fixed ex tags]

[edit on 11/10/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Nobody loves Americans

Life is a bitch, get over it!

Seriously though, stop equating criticism of the US and it's policies (Government) with anti Americanism and a hatred of the American people. They are two completely different things.

Ever think that maybe it's the insular attitude, that nobody or nothing else matters if it's not American, that maybe causes some resentment?

The sadest/biggest problem for us Americans is that our corporations and elected leaders have pushed/toted/ flaunted a middle-class American quality of life--when it is IMPOSSIBLE to provide to everyone on Earth.

We flaunt our big cars, McDonalds and Walmart to those in 3rd world countries. They (the people in these poor countries) know that they are being used to give others a quality of life they will NEVER achieve.

*shakes head*

That's what I see when I hear things like this.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We are all free men of this Earth we shall do and go as we please, we have a right just as much as the president, evidently that isnt true, people in the government controls us in a way not by force but by laws and manipulation. If this were to come which I doubt It'll be civil war.....

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If the majority of the people knew about the stuff we knew but the truthful things then people are going too pretty pissed.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That will be a big mistake if they decide to do that. If there was a complete lock down of this country, I think what you'd see is 100+ million people fight to get their freedom back.

There was a complete lockdown of the country. On 911. But the people weren't rallying for their freedom...they were rallying against a force of "evil".

A few more 911 style events and a lockdown will be justifiable and accepted.

IMO

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To the folks who doubted the legitimacy of the information originally posted:

Here is an URL from the Washington Post:

www.washingtonpost.com...

It gives more details on the program.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Huh,...
The people in the United States are probably the most blind folded people in the world.
What gives you the idea that it would be hard for the U.S government to take over? Americans have a grave tendency to just "go with the flow." What in the hell gave you the idea that they are likely to finally wake up and start fighting the powers that be?

Because Bush might be the war mongering, profiteering, corporate controlled president that he's certainly appearing to be....

But his military... are regular citizens.. they have friends, families, employers, relatives who are part of the US Citizen pool.

These soilders will not attack there own people, simply because their leader says..
You'd effectivley be choosing wether your presidents your life, or your life... is your life.

I think the US government wouldnt succeed in this endeveour, because there would only be a minor minority of the public, who would follow him enough, to take up arms against his neighbour, and the overwealming military that didnt follow bush would easily defeat these neo'nazi type civilians that have enough hatred to join a curropt government against their countrymen.

The goveremnt isnt trying to secure you, then control you...
There preparing ...

you dont go around crapping on the world for decades... and not expect them to hit back.

IF the middle east all collaborated, joining with nkorea and southern american states... they wouldnt need to control you to send you to war.. because after the first punch is thrown, that gives 'america' a bloody nose... your going to be compelled by patriotic emotions, and probably not see that your government planned it for years..

Theres either two directions here.

The current republican administration is that incompitent, that they have stuffed up everything to date.. and manage to install laws, which blatantly disregard their constitution.

OR

They are involved, and manipulating the public to allow them to continue doing it.

which side do you believe to be the realistic one, and the conspiracy theory?

To tell you the truth this is not far off. The country we live in doesnt want the army to fire on its own citizens and we worry about that future possibility every enduring day as if george w bush could turn monarchy... ever since president nixon tried to become a dictator after learning about the NWO >_>, americans have been in fear that another president may do the same. Sealing the boarders... should be considered... if drugs are being smuggled into america and we arent doing a thing to stop it we should do that.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted by Harassment101
I wonder who could have thought of such an idea?

Hum I wonder?
www.prisonplanet.com...

Political analyst Al Martin, who has in the past proven accurate in getting ahead of the news curve, is reporting that Homeland Security have hired former Stasi head, the 'Silver Fox' Markus Wolf.

Hm, this is kinda weird. Markus Wolf just died a few days ago, Nov 9, 83 years old, so I don't know if it's strange.

The obituaries all say he died in his home in Berlin - exactly on the date of the 17th anniversary of the fall of the wall. None talks about his been working for HLS. He'd been approached by CIA but turned down their offer. Like to see another link on his cooperations with HLS.

Here's USA Today's reporting on his passing.

The topic brought up for discussion is quite valid and a scenario not to be easy dismissed. They might let you board the plane, but be sure they rate you. It's a piece of cake with todays technology of datamining.

I entered the discussion in a parallel thread now closed. Please see that for the Automated Targeting System and Data Sweep systems now in place.

When Big Brother start watching, he never closes his eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon

posted by Harassment101

The topic brought up for discussion is quite valid and a scenario not to be easy dismissed. They might let you board the plane, but be sure they rate you. It's a piece of cake with todays technology of datamining.

I entered the discussion in a parallel thread now closed. Please see that for the Automated Targeting System and Data Sweep systems now in place....

Yes, that's the article I was referring to - it's from the Washington Post. Good but frightening article.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey, forrestlady,
Someting wrong with your tags on above. Look two post up. I said that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join