It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn Colonel and his Nazi Style Anti-Repugnant Political Propaganda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
A semi-retarded Drug adled drunken frat boy sits in the US's highest elected office & has barely been coherent for nearly four years now, and we take him at his meaning

While

A pissed off board poster who links verifiable data to support his shouted arguments should be taken as a loon.

Interesting, and sad, but interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You summed it up the best! Bout Time I had to mention you! WIsh you'd post more, I love your posts!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Without a Leftist like the Colonel
How would we know we were Right

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
I agree with most of what he says(although I admit he comes across a little radical sometimes) I think thats more out of frusteration, which I totally understand. I see the word Demorats posted. How is that different than Repugnant? I think Colnel & Bout time are pretty bright. Anyway, this is just MY opinion.

a little radical? he makes lenin and hitler look tame!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
That's right. You heard me.

The Colonel could very well be a propagandist.
He has executed his progaganda with extreme efficiency and managed to wind the term Repugnant into the very hearts and minds of the people of ATS. i should know. All night at work last night I couldn't get the word "Repugnant" outta my head. "It's those damn Repugnants!", "Damn those Repugnants", "Damn Colonel and his Repugnant propoganda...he executed it with style..he'll hear about this!" and so you shall Colonel.

Develope a term that is easy for the mind to absorb.
Let everyone know what the term means.
Condem a group of people and blame everything on them calling them by that term.
Silently a revolution begins.

Republicans = Repugnants. Everyone knows this on ATS because Colonel wont shut up about them.
The abuse those Repugnants have recieved from the Colonel is astounding.
I dont even know what the Repugnants have done or what they havn't done.
I wouldn't even have an idea of what thier policies are or wha htey stand for in thier political struggle. Hell I'm not even American yet I know that the Repugnants are at fault for everything. They are to blame! It's the Repugnants fault! How do I know this? Becuase the Colonel has repeatedly told everyone that it is true a million times, and once something has been told to you a million times, you start to believe it is true. This is propaganda flying right into our ears and changing our thoughts in politics.

Would I if I was an American vote for the Repugnants at the next election? No WAY! The Colonel has told me they are to blame for everything a million times...It must be true.

I would rather not vote than to vote for those Repugnants!

Could the Colonel be a propagandist for another political party? He could very well be.

"The Colonel lays wounded on the battlefield of ideas, who will take up his flag and fight on for truth, justice, and freedom against the oppressive repugnats?" - Colonel

I wouldn't vote for the oppressive Repugnants. Would you?

Are the Repugnants really that bad?

in one of the few (so far) instances so far on this board i'm going to DEFEND colonel...

dont read his posts. simple as that! he is entitled to whatever opinion he wants and can say it within the rules of the board and has done so for quite awhile (he fudges ocassionaly but who doesnt?) and since YOU coming here and then reading his posts is a choice i dont understand why you are WHINING.

i dont like what he says, well how he says it anyway but noone in charge seems to mind too much so i guess i dont either. he isnt any worse than some on this board, he is merely more vocal. but me reading his posts is a choice i make. but unlike most of you i dont get mad, there's no need to.

complain to yourself about choosing to read his posts, not us about choosing to read them.

we do have an ignore button and i doubt you'll be missing much if you use it on him. i always feel there is something to gain/learn from everything and everyone, colonel included. obviously you're missing it and i cant tell you what i've learned from colonel but i try to learn something in everything.

dont like his posts? sorry about your luck, just dont read em. thats all i can tell ya.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by tealc
The Colonel what can you say ............the guy trys to cram his opinions into the minds of others without even stoping to hear the other persons ideas for this i despise him.

You're just mad cause I dissed you and your girl the other day.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Colonel]

again the liberals attack the person and not the issues. i guess every time he attacks the person, he cant find anything to say to the "repugnat" who just kicked his little whiny liberal ass

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
colonel could put bahgdad bob outta business. "there no americans in bahgdad, we have pushed them out of the city" HA!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Prank monkey all i was saying was how good Colonels propaganda is. He is a very good propagandist and if he was working in Nazi Germany back in WW2...that is what he would be...A propagandist and a very good one at that. The term he created...Repugnants got stuck in my head and i couldn't get rid of it.

Some of you say you hate him, some say you love him. Another thing that just popped into my head is how the hell did Colonel become a moderator after he just got banned for being way too abusive?

Another thing. I dont even know what the republicans, democrats, conservatives stand for and what they are all about.
Wel conservatives just dont want to spend much money. But the others i have no idea. All i know is that the repugnants are to blame for everything. Why? Coz Colonels said so a million times.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have only been here a few months and I dont see why you guys are always making fun of his ideas. I find most of them to rather radical but he has a point most of the time.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Heh well i'm the opposite to you then. Coz i hardly ever get what he's on about.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Prank monkey all i was saying was how good Colonels propaganda is. He is a very good propagandist and if he was working in Nazi Germany back in WW2...that is what he would be...A propagandist and a very good one at that.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

Never happen. I'm black.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Colonel...
Why do you always mention that you're black?
DO WE CARE?!?

Are you trying to push the racist button again?
:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You better believe da Colonel cos you'll be sorry!

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by drunk]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I know. You keep repeating that ur black. Colour this colour that. I dont give a damn what colour u are.

i was jsut pointing out how good a propagandist you are, and you sut come back and reply about ur colour.

Ya know. I dont care nor understand why people care so much about thier colour, about thier race, about what country they are from.

You cant help it that you were born in a certain country, you cant help that you were born a certain colur, you cant help that you were born a certain race, you cant help you were born into your family.

Fact is you were born somewhere in the world as some race, some colour, in some country. I dont find that there is anything to be proud about being born a certain race, colour, in a certain country, or born into a certain culture. I couldn't really give a damn.

All that counts is personality and respecting one another.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Don king... lol

The colonel is like a clone love child of don king and jesse jackson.

it's all starting to make sence.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I know. You keep repeating that ur black. Colour this colour that. I dont give a damn what colour u are.

i was jsut pointing out how good a propagandist you are, and you sut come back and reply about ur colour.

Ya know. I dont care nor understand why people care so much about thier colour, about thier race, about what country they are from.

You cant help it that you were born in a certain country, you cant help that you were born a certain colur, you cant help that you were born a certain race, you cant help you were born into your family.

Fact is you were born somewhere in the world as some race, some colour, in some country. I dont find that there is anything to be proud about being born a certain race, colour, in a certain country, or born into a certain culture. I couldn't really give a damn.

All that counts is personality and respecting one another.

No kidding...people on ATS are not black, white, green, pink, or brown. You're judged by what you post, not what color you are when you post it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join