It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory for existence - Must Read!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi im new to this forum and thought id share a theory i have ill cover it in 2 posts as its quite long and would love some honest contructve feedback

Here is a theory of the design of existence covering all aspects physical /material ,metaphysical/consciousness and GOD. This theory can be related to all forms of life and matter. I came up with this theory in an altered state of consciousness almost as if it was delivered to me via some external force as I was surprised by this knowledge as I was thinking it.

The theory goes like this.
Basically metaphysical/consciousness is in sync with the current phase that the universe (physical /material) is in. Another way of saying this is our conscious evolution is growing or expanding in line with the universe collapsing onto itself to a point of singularity.
For example there a couple theories of the bang bang and the first one is that it is a ever expanding universe and second that it is a cyclitic system of big bang (expanding of existence) to big crunch or a point of singularity (condensing of existence to a single point) in which another big bang occurs and the cycle repeats itself infinitely.
I believe the latter to be correct due to if the 1st theory was true then there would have had to be a start point and what existed prior to the start point ???.

My theory goes along the path that as the big bang occurs, energy is dispersed from the centre of the big band to widespread locations and that at its furthered stage this energy is in its most primitive consciousness wise.
As the universe enters its contracting phase energy begins to form in clusters of thought and eventually being of consciousness, (us, aliens, animals , all living bodies), as the universe approaches the point of singularity our conscious will continue to grow at a rapid rate exponentially in which eventually our collective consciousness will become one at the point of the universes singularity or the completion of its cycle this collective consciousness or all existing conscious is all knowing and what I believe the be what people interpret as God , hence technically we are all god split up into tiny little piece almost like we are brain cells of a much larger brain the God brain..
Another way of looking at it is picture god as a glass which shatters into a zillion pieces and then starts to recollect itself until finally it is 1 piece again hence we are all the pieces and and once were are all together consciousness we will be god again and after that as we know we are everything and that no higher consciousness can occur then the all knowing chooses to repeat the cycle again and another big bang occurs..

Many probably see this as sillly and pointless and almost scary that we would be in some infinite loop of knowing and then forgetting but look at it in another way , what are the alternatives… surely if we knew everything there would be no point in existing , it is the every lasting question of WHY that drives us, curiosity if life’s motivator and without it I fail to see how we could exist…remember if God is everything then technically God is nothing , a void, as if you do not know what cold is you cannot know hot, if god is hot and cold then how would it know what it is, so the plan to separate itself and forget and then remember ensures a reason to exist ….

My theory is only a basic model which I realise needs improving on , as in I believe the design but do not understand the intricate details of the design , for example how beings who are at higher states of consciousness then we are (aliens eg) exist, are they in a different dimension where the universe is in a different state of its cycle or does it have to do with the position that they are in the universe, perhaps as we get closer to the centre we slow down and lets others catch up so we end up at the singularity all together …thus the further away from the big bang centre point the more primitive you are.

Contine to next post

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 2-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Also how does life and death fit into it all , are we all technically in the same universe just in a different dimension, do we reincarnate until a certain point of consciousness in which we shed the need to have a body ?,

Also dreams also come to mind... I find it amazing that when we dream our brains/minds/consciousness is capable or creating a complete alternate reality which seems as real as the one we live in, how is it possible for the brain to have so much power to do this , it creates the universe in a dream it creates the personalities and ideas of everyone you meet in the dreamland even creates memories specific to this dream reality , perhaps they are not dreams but glimpses or alternate lives we have lived or will live and if they are a simulation then surely our reality could also easily be a simulation like a program for consciousness evolution

I know I may be babbling on abit, but im seriously interested in other peoples opinion on what I have to say and if this idea has any merit of which together we can improve the theory…

Finally another surprise is after having this idea I found an article or someone who also shared my opinion but its looking at it from a physics/scientific point of view, here is the link. its a very interesting article which in summary captures what I am also trying to say but as im not a mathematician or physicists I am limited in describing what I mean besides in laymen terms

Any way , im looking forward to hearing sincere responses to what I have stated above.

perhaps all along science and religion or spirituality (i prefer to call it) were always going to end up being the same thing

www.wbabin.net...

[edit on 2-11-2006 by MouldyCrumpet]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I love reading posts like this, good job.

So is the collapsing of the universe reliant on the evolution of our conciousness or would it happen regardless, forcing us to evolve?

One thing that boggles my mind, is that everything in existence will all be one someday. Other religious ideas make it seem like there has to be acceptance in place for things to come together spiritually. Take a look at the world, that is very hard to believe that everyone could someday accept eachother, even given forever to do it. Next time someone is being inconsiderate or arguing with you, just think about how you may one day have 100% acceptance for eachother (and everyone), think about that, lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i believe its a process that will force us , not that, this is a bad thing

basically call it a evolutionary awakening , there is already proof that more and more people are starting to think this way and out of the typical box that many like in today (people who go to work eat , sleep never think about the question of WHY")

i believe that the internet is what got the ball rolling and that now all information is avaibale then it can only help to awaken more and more people and yes once you realise that we are all one it becomes futile and pointless for things such as war and misery and jealousy to exist just like it is currently unfeasible to want to hurt your own body (even though we do indirectly with many habits we have)..

perhaps the so called 2012 event is the point of awakening... i certainly dont see it as the end of things but rather the beginning

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I like your theories MC... sounds pretty much like the conclusions I've come to as well.

What do you think of destiny vs. freewill, and past/post lives?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
good questions
past /post lives is a little trickey cause it could be taken in so many ways , if we look at it in a non linear time kinda way then technically all these lives are happening at once and perhaps the sum of all these lives is the true you or higher you..
if we look at it in the classic sense then maybe we go through life after life until the soul learns or a better word being remembered what it has desired to remember..

maybe eventually as we evolve to higher states we become self suffiecient like a star and do not need bodies at all to give us fuel....

thats why i think dreams may be the key , are they infact past /future lives ?, or maybe its some connection to someone elses life , if we are all joined somehow its possible like a psychic connection...is déjà vu due to glimpses we have already had of the future and for some reason we have rememebed that already happening

as far as destiny/free will goes , prehaps the path is set or the outcome as such but how we get there or how long it takes is up to us

[edit on 4-11-2006 by MouldyCrumpet]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Interesting that you mention dreams as a possibly alternate reality. I have wondered the same thing many times. Most of my dreams are a continuation of a previous dream. In fact, while inside the dream, I have memories of a completely different existence.

Concerning past/post lives....

I mentioned in a previous thread how those who remember past lives usually remember a life that's either similar to their current life, or are reminded of the past life through a certain event. Most people think of past lives in the sense that we've lived before... but I look at it a bit differently.

Think about the concept outside of time and take into account the universal oneness of us all. We're all one, we're connected. Past, present, future. Past lives are remembered more easily because of the laws of association. It's possible for multiple people to remember the same past life, since we're all ONE anyway. Using the same idea, it's possible to remember post lives, but not as often because they're so much different than what we know to exist. We can't imagine something completely unique.

Concerning destiny & freewill...

I mention this because it's connected. Consider the idea that our lives are destined to go along a predetermined path. Most people don't like the idea because it makes us feel that we don't control our own life. BUT, what if we wrote the story of our life before ever coming here? Then we are in fact in control, just from a different point of view.

We're all a part of god. Droplets of water from the great ocean. We come here as individuals to experience things that couldn't be experienced without individuality. I think of god as a universal conciousness which we are a part of.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Kruel , i think your ideas are spot on , ive had the exact thoughts about all lives being connected hence , we could be accessing everyones lives at some stage past or post
heres another strange fact ive asked countless people if they have ever looked in a mirror in a dream and they all replied no , strange huh i wonder whos reflection they would see in the dream

as you said i belive we are all one and hence this is certainly possible

also you would have noticed i said remember rather then learn in reagrds to destiny as such which again we are all on the same track , i believe also the soul choses the life it will have and hence yes its destiny yet control at the same time , depending on your prespective , the conscious human dosent remember he/she made the decision hence he/she thinks its uncontrolled destiny when in fact it was choice all along

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think 99.9% of what is theorized here is true, but, I also think that this is fairly dangerous ground. This theory fits well with nearly all "major" religions, however with one tiny detail missing it ends up falling into the catagory of "New Age"(even though new age is actually pretty old.). The missing detail? Yeshua. Yes thats right Jesus Christ Himself. There is only one religion (though it comes in many deceptive forms) that says that you have to go through The Christ to receive salvation(ei- to become godlike). I know what your thinking-dogmatic religion bad, bad, bad. But look into this, I think it is important. I think it is quite an enigma that there is only one faith that recognizes the Messiah. But to see this you have to strip away all the "false doctine" layers of....umm...false doctrine... that have grown like onion skin around the first apostalic church from the historical time for Christ, henceforth. I am refering to the things like christmas and sunday worship, hail marys, creationism, and easter. None of these things have anyting to do with Christ. Biblical prophecy is pertty crazy stuff and the scientific ramifications of its existance are very much in tune with scientific evidence of time as the fouth dimension and higher dimentions still! Undertanding that time is a physical dimension, we precive memories as "the past", but bearing in mind that time is not linear, could we have memories of "the future"? Look into it.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by testingatheory]

[edit on 24-11-2006 by testingatheory]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So we must accept everyone and everthing with all it's flaws, and then we have to be able to accept perfection? Very interesting, because you presented it to us as an enigma, as this thing that is very important.. I was able to see it in a different light, however you meant it. It only makes sense that after we get done accepting and forgiving all this stuff, that we must accept a being on the other side of things, a being of perfection and of peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MouldyCrumpet
Hi im new to this forum and thought id share a theory i have ill cover it in 2 posts as its quite long and would love some honest contructve feedback

Here is a theory of the design of existence covering all aspects physical /material ,metaphysical/consciousness and GOD. This theory can be related to all forms of life and matter. I came up with this theory in an altered state of consciousness almost as if it was delivered to me via some external force as I was surprised by this knowledge as I was thinking it.

Basically metaphysical/consciousness is in sync with the current phase that the universe (physical /material) is in. Another way of saying this is our conscious evolution is growing or expanding in line with the universe collapsing onto itself to a point of singularity.
For example there a couple theories of the bang bang and the first one is that it is a Tever expanding universe and second that it is a cyclitic system of big bang (expanding of existence) to big crunch or a point of singularity (condensing of existence to a single point) in which another big bang occurs and the cycle repeats itself infinitely.
I believe the latter to be correct due to if the 1st theory was true then there would have had to be a start point and what existed prior to the start point ???.

My theory goes along the path that as the big bang occurs, energy is dispersed from the centre of the big band to widespread locations and that at its furthered stage this energy is in its most primitive consciousness wise.
As the universe enters its contracting phase energy begins to form in clusters of thought and eventually being of consciousness, (us, aliens, animals , all living bodies), as the universe approaches the point of singularity our conscious will continue to grow at a rapid rate exponentially in which eventually our collective consciousness will become one at the point of the universes singularity or the completion of its cycle this collective consciousness or all existing conscious is all knowing and what I believe the be what people interpret as God , hence technically we are all god split up into tiny little piece almost like we are brain cells of a much larger brain the God brain..
Another way of looking at it is picture god as a glass which shatters into a zillion pieces and then starts to recollect itself until finally it is 1 piece again hence we are all the pieces and and once were are all together consciousness we will be god again and after that as we know we are everything and that no higher consciousness can occur then the all knowing chooses to repeat the cycle again and another big bang occurs..

Many probably see this as sillly and pointless and almost scary that we would be in some infinite loop of knowing and then forgetting but look at it in another way , what are the alternatives… surely if we knew everything there would be no point in existing , it is the every lasting question of WHY that drives us, curiosity if life’s motivator and without it I fail to see how we could exist…remember if God is everything then technically God is nothing , a void, as if you do not know what cold is you cannot know hot, if god is hot and cold then how would it know what it is, so the plan to separate itself and forget and then remember ensures a reason to exist ….

My theory is only a basic model which I realise needs improving on , as in I believe the design but do not understand the intricate details of the design , for example how beings who are at higher states of consciousness then we are (aliens eg) exist, are they in a different dimension where the universe is in a different state of its cycle or does it have to do with the position that they are in the universe, perhaps as we get closer to the centre we slow down and lets others catch up so we end up at the singularity all together …thus the further away from the big bang centre point the more primitive you are.

Contine to next post

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 2-11-2006 by kinglizard]

I was thinking the other day kinda wierd actually.

One more thing Id like to add, nothing in this universe appears infinite. We see zillions of stars in the sky but they still exist in a limited number. However multicellur organisms have the potential to go on forever. And what are the two things that bind this universe of ours to gether? Dark matter the only thing in the universe that equals 0 or -0. Now dark matter moves right thats why you could have more than one type of zero. Im just saying that life has the potential to leave this planet if not even the solar system some day. Out of all the things that bind us to it is the fact that we arent infinate. If we did [(time + space) (matter + energy)] building blocks for every molecule would unfold to us to make us umpnipitant.

The Perpetual Multiverse is where gods would dwel.

A founten of youth if you will.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
found an awesome link that fits my model but fill in gaps i couldnt explain , very interesting

www.2012.com.au...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Perhaps your god spliting to become one again model could be perhaps the big bang cycle theory could be used to show that we will become the god that gave birth to this universe. And as such in the infanate cycle of life will give birth to annother universe of our own completely seperate and unique?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Here is a theory of the design of existence covering all aspects physical /material ,metaphysical/consciousness and GOD.

Hi there, MouldyCrumpet...

You are not that far from the truth, and here is the evidence to support it.

Finally an answer to EVERYTHING - Quantum Field Gravity - BRAIDS >>

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by testingatheory
I think 99.9% of what is theorized here is true, but, I also think that this is fairly dangerous ground. This theory fits well with nearly all "major" religions, however with one tiny detail missing it ends up falling into the catagory of "New Age"(even though new age is actually pretty old.). The missing detail? Yeshua. Yes thats right Jesus Christ Himself. There is only one religion (though it comes in many deceptive forms) that says that you have to go through The Christ to receive salvation(ei- to become godlike). I know what your thinking-dogmatic religion bad, bad, bad. But look into this, I think it is important. I think it is quite an enigma that there is only one faith that recognizes the Messiah. But to see this you have to strip away all the "false doctine" layers of....umm...false doctrine... that have grown like onion skin around the first apostalic church from the historical time for Christ, henceforth. I am refering to the things like christmas and sunday worship, hail marys, creationism, and easter. None of these things have anyting to do with Christ. Biblical prophecy is pertty crazy stuff and the scientific ramifications of its existance are very much in tune with scientific evidence of time as the fouth dimension and higher dimentions still! Undertanding that time is a physical dimension, we precive memories as "the past", but bearing in mind that time is not linear, could we have memories of "the future"? Look into it.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by testingatheory]

[edit on 24-11-2006 by testingatheory]

please can you tell me how you know that time is not linear, is there proof that existence and the universe is not artificial.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
woa...i had a huge discussion about these topics with my friends about a week ago.

i agree with everything ur explaining, but one thing we discussed that u dint is time travel that coincides with the fact that time is not real and the there being multiple dimensons.

for example, if this makes sense, think of everything going at a velocity of 1 s/s. Now if the speed of light is some huge number...it would also go at 1 s/s because that is "normal" velocity on this world. Now if you think about going faster then 1 s/s then u have to think what would happen when u acheived this. Well 1. you would have to be at the speed of light and 2. what happens.

Ok so the the big bang, for all we know, happened billions of years ago (i think), but what if the big bang is STILL happening at this moment, last year, or in 3 years? the big bang would be going at 1 s/s right? so if you could achieve the speed of light and a velocity faster then 1 s/s then it would be possible for you "time travel" correct? Think of the universe as a big U. On the U there are multiple "points". Lets say we are on point A and we want to get to point C. How do we do this? A theory is that when we achieve light speed and a higher velocity then 1 s/s then our subconciousness would travel to point C in a flash. Your physical body will not age a sec but your subconciouss mind may. this is because you are going so fast, there is a possibilty that u learn of all the events that happened while u were "away". Now this is more tricky but keep with me, once you are at point C, how do you know everything is the same. Alternate dimensions are a possiblity. When you die where do you go, heaven? maybe a place like heaven were u wait to get reincarnated (u could say) on point B. So if u time travel from point A to point C where are you. If there is no such thing as time, then u are in another place of nothingness were either it is in the same dimension of u r in an entirely differnet dimension.

sorry if i couldnt explain it good enough, but i tried

so in a nutshell: time isnt real, you are able to bend time, u can travel in time, ur subconcioss self travels along with your body but u learn more as time goes by. etc etc

thank for reading and hopefully someone can understand wut im gettin at and explain it better

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Theories are theories. No such thing as metaphysical, anything beyond physical is Non-Existent. Existence is physically tangible in every aspect. Consciousness can never Be altered, it is all ways consciousness. There are No "external forces", consciousness is consciousness and We all are.

For example there a couple theories of the bang bang and the first one is that it is a ever expanding universe and second that it is a cyclitic system of big bang (expanding of existence) to big crunch or a point of singularity (condensing of existence to a single point) in which another big bang occurs and the cycle repeats itself infinitely.

No such thing as a universe, no such thing as metaphysical. The Outfinite and Eternal states of Existence are natural to their environment which is Existence. Existence is all ways instantaneously in synch, if Existence was Not, Existence would cease to Exist. There is No expansion occurring, this is false, primitive, rhetorical data. "IN" the finite would Be true if Existence is illusionally seen as a bubble. So this "universe" is expanding into the Non-Existing, Existing Nothingness? False. We have a hole in the data of Existence again. There is No beginning and there is No end.

My theory goes along the path that as the big bang occurs, energy is dispersed from the centre of the big bang to widespread locations and that at its furthered stage this energy is in its most primitive consciousness wise.

No beginning and No end. Existence is all ways here. Nothing is Non-Existent.

As the universe enters its contracting phase energy begins to form in clusters of thought and eventually being of consciousness, (us, aliens, animals , all living bodies), as the universe approaches the point of singularity our conscious will continue to grow at a rapid rate exponentially in which eventually our collective consciousness will become one at the point of the universes singularity or the completion of its cycle this collective consciousness or all existing conscious is all knowing and what I believe the be what people interpret as God , hence technically we are all god split up into tiny little piece almost like we are brain cells of a much larger brain the God brain.

No universe, only consciousness, all ways. Consciousness is thought, thought is all ways. We are all living bodies, no such things as "aliens". We are consciousness, consciousness is Us. We are "God", "God" is Us. No singularity, this is illusion.

Another way of looking at it is picture god as a glass which shatters into a zillion pieces and then starts to recollect itself until finally it is 1 piece again hence we are all the pieces and and once were are all together consciousness we will be god again and after that as we know we are everything and that no higher consciousness can occur then the all knowing chooses to repeat the cycle again and another big bang occurs.

Picture Us as Everything, because We are. There is no such thing as one. One must be measurable, Existence is immeasurable. We are immeasurably connected, not as one... as Eternity, as Outfinitity. We are all ways together and all ways have Been. No big bang.

Many probably see this as sillly and pointless and almost scary that we would be in some infinite loop of knowing and then forgetting but look at it in another way , what are the alternatives… surely if we knew everything there would be no point in existing , it is the every lasting question of WHY that drives us, curiosity if life’s motivator and without it I fail to see how we could exist…remember if God is everything then technically God is nothing , a void, as if you do not know what cold is you cannot know hot, if god is hot and cold then how would it know what it is, so the plan to separate itself and forget and then remember ensures a reason to exist.

It is a cycle of for-giving and for-getting. When We know and realize that We are Everything, We have gained Nothing, then We Exist to give again. When We diss-member the feeling of this consciousness, We begin for-getting and re-membering. For-get-full-ness is a possessive state, a state of getting, a state of for-getting material value when We allready Exist as Everything in Our thought. There are No voids in Existence, the Void of Existence is Non-Existence which does Not Exist. There is No reason. Existence Is.

There are No dimensions. This is Not a universe, it is the Omni-verse; All words, all thoughts, all concepts... as that is what consciousness is, and consciousness is Existence. No big bang

[edit on 3-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am qouting Kruel here.

"What do you think of destiny vs. freewill, and past/post lives?"

I believe that freewill is destiny. No matter what we do in life with our freewill, we will not be able to stop destiny for it will happen no matter what.
Now I have my own thinking of how things happen. Not scientific in any way, laugh if you would like. I know it is very unlikely, but here it is.
I believe that we(meaning the planet earth) is a single pigment of color in one very large being's eye or skin. I also believe that in our very bodies, there are millions of different civilizations, and on them, more civilizations, etc. I know this is not very likely, but I came up with this when I was about 14 and I have believed it ever since.
Reply to tell me what you think of this theory.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
is this a dead topic now? I posted 11 days ago and no one has replied yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i certainly hope its not dead,
this should be a stickiy for existense ideas

DTOX, ive always had similar thoughts to you ,thinkin gin the micro/macroism way of thinking ie , we are the universe to our cells in our body and hence the universe to us could be some greater single being,

also inregards to fate vs destiny i think a good way of looking at the two in a way that they both work , ie, all paths lead to the same point, so the path you take is free will but in the end destiny will make sure you get to your destination

recently my theorys have evolved a great deal from my inital post on this thread.

problem is i dont know where to start , its like i have 10 hours of descriptions which im trying to summarise in 20 lines of words.

ahh words, words i feel are the biggest problem of them all , the prison of the soul or feeling ...we are so limited in expressing all we feel with a combination of 26 letters we even think in words hence words become or internal barrier to new thought as well as a communication barrier,

heres a little something i wrote its just fragemtns of biiger ideas and some are not related but im sure all interesting , so forgive me for the lack of structure

ranking of the senses
5. sight,4.hearing,3.smell,2.taste,1,. touch,000..... feeling

sight is least personal due to we can agree of the decription, hearing is the same we all so called agree with what we hear and see and even smell

taste is different though
when u try something u dont like ,but someoelse does , does that person taste it the same
as you and likes it , or does it taste different,
both are internally perosnal /sacred senses, sight and sound is universal , we genreally dont see things or hear things different to others, but thats the thing , how can you ever be sure of that if yourve only got words to describe it , hence worrds , become your prison , rather the feelling..... but words are the prison or the limit to describe feeling...

without touch , we would not physically ,exist it is the boundary of where you begin and end.. = the infinte and the boundaries between them are simply boundaries of touch , once all senses are mute , the only won left is touch , you could loss the sense of anything else but touch , even in paraplegics they can still fell the part left of them ..without that , they would cease to exist in the body they would only be consciousness, the walls between them and the everything , would disspaear....

feeling the core of all of it...no finer can the dig , no deeper , you cant get more persoanlly then feeling...feeling is the soul.,.,.......no one can be feeling imparied hence this is the only true sense... you can lose your sight , your sense of hearing smeel taste and even touch but u can never lose feeling , , the feeling is the existence without this you wouldnt be consciously aware at all , you would be like a computer program acting on th other senses only with set instruction , feeling and emotion are interlinked...

dreams are seperate but why are they.. wat seperates us from dream to reality , dreams all change but at the end we come back to this solid reality , perhaps reality is simple a frequency that we are tuned into naturally.... and dreams are simply other accessed frequency s which we are capable of accpting when we are alssep or in altered states...

ive realised life comes it the idea of expiriencing something and then trying to understand why , in which the outlook revolves and you go back to experiencing it
..for example we break things down to the fundelmental level only to reassembly them, in lifes grand clyclic way of design....

the god state (which i have experienced several times)is like an archetect looking at the 3d plans of a home rather then walking through it ..it knows everytihng but has not expirenced it so it has no reference point............
the solid experience state or seperate from god is the walking through the house (or living for the moment)
con't next page

[edit on 5-2-2007 by MouldyCrumpet]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join