It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sightings: Abstract clues of a Demonic Ritual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The Battle of L.A Analysed Snapshot Report:

Time from time, we capture paranormal snapshots from catastrophic events, such as, the 9/11 attack at the WTC and the battle of L.A. I will show you some pictures below that show something evil emitting from smoke and clouds. I have shown some people the new release of "UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied" for the first time, and half way through the first chapter, "The Origin of Official Denial", they begin to feel agitated and at distress as the movie progress's... Someone shook there head and said to me, "Do you see that face there? That's the devil. A demon. People who view this stuff is feeding lucifers faith in his apocylyptic plans. He enjoys people who are exploiting the dorment secrets out there."

At first I thought this movie was fantastic, until one of my friends pointed out things that linked to clues of something very evil at work - no doubt to us all.

As people view this movie, you hear happy, proud music of disclosing aliens. It sounds comforting. Isn't it obvious we're being a bit too optimistic towards these covered events? (or they are of the disclosure project?) It's like we're being controlled by what my friend said, the devil! Making it sound friendly, stepping into a trap.

My friend here asked me why I continue to watch all this stuff now that I got my answere, "are they real"? I thought to myself, "Yeah.. Why do I continue to follow up on conspiracys and such when I get the basic answeres? I have no need for more." She snapped me out of being brainwashed!! I am slowly realizing that there IS A POINT WHEN WE HAVE TO STOP! She also asked me why again and I said, "Because I wan't to save people from the horror out there. I want to save them." But than she said, "Yes, I know, but you MUST only go so far. To save yourself."

Below are some snapshots of unknown demon-like faces in the clouds/smoke that are 'set aside' by skeptics who don't believe what they see of it or have no explanation:

Battle of L.A - Analyzed:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Battle of L.A - Original:

WTC/911 Devil - Snapshot:

There is another I would like to add from a U.F.O sighting, of a cloud in the shape of a old demon-like face with a long beard.

As you can see in the Battle of L.A snapshot I pin pointed, you can see 3 beings that appear to be performing a ritual of some sort. The large demon with the indestructable all seeing eye apparently is grasping another head or relic of some sort. My guess is that whatever this demon is doing, the thing is using a power or magic of some sort that is stopping the projectile weapons to destroy the U.F.O. The third being to the left of the relic tells another story.. I think this is a demon or the devil himself that is deliberatly showing himself to viewers who are videotaping and exploiting this paranormal discovery. I would appreciate your own theories.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Personally, I see various shapes and sizes of male and female genitalia all over those pictures. Quite disturbing, yes.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I was expecting a more serious reply. If you have something important to say other than what sounds to be humor, than don't reply at all. I would also like to add to my profile that I come from a background of native culture. My people see things more dimensionaly absract as the human eye can see.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I can make out a "devil" figure in the third photo. I fail to personally see what's described in the first two photos since they are so vague and of poor quality.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
this thread in nothing else but a bulk of BULL and nosenses. Just mi humble opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
deleted direct reference to ordure

[edit on 053030p://upWednesday by masqua]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Everyone has the right to present their opinions and beliefs. This person has a genuine belief in the subject matter. If you are so bold as to insult the OP's post, then at least give reasons for it.

So far there are 2 one line posts that do not add to or benefit the discussion.

Regarding the subject, I think 7Ayreon is seeing more in the first two shots than is really there. I believe this is an example of seeing what you want to see. I'm not sure but I think the third shot is a PS hoax and has been discussed here before. 7Ayreon, did you check on that before you posted?

As far as the message you are relating, who knows, you may have something there. If you are passionate about it, then by all means stick to your guns.

JMO

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
I can make out a "devil" figure in the third photo. I fail to personally see what's described in the first two photos since they are so vague and of poor quality.

If you look closely enough, you can see a face that looks a little like a demon. Yes it is hard to see it, but I managed. Look at the analyazed and the original one side by side to be able to compare better.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I'm not sure but I think the third shot is a PS hoax and has been discussed here before. 7Ayreon, did you check on that before you posted?

I do know the third picture was discussed on many occassions. I felt it should have been included to verify things that we don't easily notice when getting washed by quick seconds of footage. There are those who have so little spirituality and stick to scienctific facts, when science doesn't easily abide by spiritual reality. My friends and I are very spiritual and they have noticed something more than what was presented from the Battle of L.A footage. They pointed out what appeared to be a demonic ritual from some other dimension that made the U.F.O impenatrable. That's my current theory until something more of logic to this ritual is thought of.

It is important for us as human beings to balance ourselves with physical, mental, emotional and spirituality. I am not a teacher on Native Studies but I would recommend people to study the Medicine wheel. Example: If you are a very physical person and you are fit and you believe you are very strong, really you are not, until you balance your mentality, emotional and spiritual areas. Than you will be far closer to achieving your goal. Though no one cannot make it to the very center of all 4 areas, that is impossible. But you can get very close. It is a guarenteed way to fulfill a healthy balanced life. Thats my lecture on that

Sticking to topic, there are things that a lot of people who view phenonema and do not see it's hidden clues. There are those who see these clues and I have noticed each person who has, has a different perspective!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I personally do not see anything but smoke in the first two photos. The third one I have seen many times and it is definitely an image. Now whether it is an image with meaning is a whole other topic.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I personally do not see anything but smoke in the first two photos. The third one I have seen many times and it is definitely an image. Now whether it is an image with meaning is a whole other topic.

Yes, I know to many people it will be difficult to percieve images. Think back to Opticial Illusions. Some people only see smoke, and that is normal. However, there are people who have a trained eye and see something completely opposite.

For those who are having difficulty seeing what I analysed there, I will make another snapshot and point a few more things clearly to you.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As I look a bit closer, there does seem to be an image in the smoke of the first two as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
EDIT: Update to theory

I have analysed the picture again, outlining the features of the abstract clues.
If you do not know what this image is from, it is from the 1942 Battle of L.A.
Where the military are shooting an indestructable U.F.O.
After you notice what I see, compare it to the original and the analysed version so you don't need to see my comicy bad outlines...

I believe after seeing abstract clues from an other realm or what you would call a different dimension, that U.F.O phenomena are somehow linked with the dark side of things. As you see what I see in this image, it tells a story. The demon is grasping a relic and concentrating its third eye (from the forehead) towards the targeted U.F.O. I have come to near conclusion that the ALL SEEING EYE is amung us every day. In the skys. The indestructable objects. They are, all seeing. The government KNOWS that they are watching everything. The shadow government WANTS to be just LIKE the all seeing objects. They want to destroy them because they are more powerful, so they can than take the throne.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

I'm not sure but I think the third shot is a PS hoax and has been discussed here before. 7Ayreon, did you check on that before you posted?

I remember two days after 9/11 the face in the smoke picture was in the 'daily mirror'
A UK national newspaper, along with all the other pics of the disaster.
I doubt the Photo Shop theory because of this.
You'd be more likely to have seen it on here first if that was the case

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
7Ayreon, I think you may have had one too mant bowls of Froot Loops..

Maybe the reason that the shells and munitions didn't do any damage to the UFO was because it used advanced technology as opposed to advanced demonology.

Unplugged gave the best response tho - ROFL!

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Pokey Oats,

Yes it is easy to dismiss the object of using advanced technology. However. How do you explain organic technology over metalic technology? How do you know that this object is not a rod or critter? Critters appear to be docile on a higher degree in our reality that we havent even begun to explain its origin. The only theory I can come up with is that these things are harnessed from another dimension to which a magic is used or dark witchcraft.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Yes it is easy to dismiss the object of using advanced technology.

Well, if the lore and information out there is correct; that we are reverse engineering UFOs at Area 51 and other facilities then I'd say that there's a really good chance that the amazing abilities of UFOs are due to advanced technology.

However. How do you explain organic technology over metalic technology?

Gene therapy and manipulation. Haven't you seen the picture of the little mouse with an ear on his back that scientists made grow?

The only theory I can come up with is that these things are harnessed from another dimension to which a magic is used or dark witchcraft.

And that certainly is one stretch of a theory. Sorry, the whole dark magic/witchcraft thing just isn't sitting well with me.

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Alright than, scrap the theory that opposes it not being advanced technology. But how do you explain the abstract clues? There clearly there, and it is not only with this event but with everything. People can view things differently from an image and show something more behind it. A famous quote is that a picture is worth a thousand storys. There is no denial that there is something dark and mysterious happening with UFOs. Don't you ever get that tingling feeling inside you that makes you feel frightened from the unknown?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ayeron, I have to be honest... I have never really bought into the whole "Aliens are demons" theory. There is more than one reason for this.

(1) It would seem plausible to me that if these things were indeed demons, given the technology that these crafts possess, the human race would have been annihilated centuries ago.

(2) More often than not, people who witness these objects have few if any side affects.I have seen strange objects in th sky and not once have I experienced anything negative due to their appearance.

(3) There is the question as to why an ethereal being would need a vehicle of any sort.

(4) Then there is the question of how can an ethereal being, which I believe malevolent spirits to be, can even mobilize a physical vehicle.

These are four major issues that would have to be significantly and satisfactorily addressed before I would even take the "demonic" theory into consideration.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

(1) It would seem plausible to me that if these things were indeed demons, given the technology that these crafts possess, the human race would have been annihilated centuries ago.

It would seem so yes. However, demons would not gain anything from annihilating the human race. Demons are far more smarter than that. They would much prefer to control and harness or feed from unhealthy imbalances rather than cast there feeding source away with nothing in return. They enjoy the dark forces we emit from our creative minds, it makes them stronger. Take something completely parralell for example: We feed from animals, we believe controling animals is our job, etc etc.. Its much the same with demons, just quite a bit dimented of course.

Edit: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
In relation to my first premise, you may very well have a point there. Malevolent spirits,or "demons," do feed off of the negative energy that man dishes out. We all know that humanity has certainly dished out enough of that!!

One has to put all of this in context. Unless one is willing to accept physical manifestations of ethereal beings, which I think can but rarely happens, then the whole "demonic" theory about UFOs goes out the window. Now, is it out of the realm of possibility? Absolutely not. Is it out of the realm of plausibility? Depends on what you believe..

For me, "demonically" controlled UFOs just don't seem likely. Since I view spiritual entities, as just that, spiritual entities... It's going to be hard to convince me that they are flying these high tech vehicles around the atmosphere and abducting people. For what purpose would they have to abduct? It's quite obvious that what ever is abducting people is interested in man's physical anatomy. "Demons" are already quite aware of human anatomy. There is nothing for them to marvel at in that respect.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

<<   2 >>

join