It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me to understand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This I must ask all of you. I come here day after day after day and post somwe new morally unconscionable evil that the repugnants do: the lies of the Iraqi war, the neglect of our servicemen, the scams, the fraud, the false bravado, the racism, the mysogny, the spirit of Cain, and the hypocrisy

I do this everyday, hoping to have one repugnant to change. And, what do I get?

'Well, look at Clinton."

Or

"You're a commie liberal."

This is completely inane. Realize, that these people aren't just robbing from me but YOU as well. The Bechtel and Haliburton scams, the Enron-Arnie Recall. These people scam you as well as me.

WHY, in God's name, do you choose to stay with this degenerate filth?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Because they are blind to it, they feel like Bush is their Christ, here to "save" them from lunatic islamic terrorists.

A republician can do no wrong, a republican would never lie to his people. Would never take away their freedoms.

If you aren't with them obviously you are a communist, and we all know how evil communism is.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I look at it the way that *insert member's name I can't remember here* has in their signature: "Vote republican, it's easier thank thinking for yourself"

P.S. I'm no real friend of democrats either, I'm still not a fan of that "lesser of two evils" ideology that some people tend to go with.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There is an old saying: The pot should not call the kettle black.

Now for the youngsters out there they don't know what the hell that means cause old utensils used to be enameled steel but...

the idea is that when you are a hypocrite and don't know it, you are blocking your ability to learn new things, take advice, grow, grow-up, mature, become a good citizen, act maturely, become smarter.....,

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
P.S. I'm no real friend of democrats either, I'm still not a fan of that "lesser of two evils" ideology that some people tend to go with.

Same here I don't like those people.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
As for the Bush Administration, I will give you one example of the type of individual that supports them and this is where Bush or his associates have successfully pulled off one of the biggest mind F**KS
of all time. The question is, can we really blame people like this because they are weak in mind. It takes a lot for someone to" break the mold".
Religion is for the weak. IMO
Take your normal "Christian" American. (Setting myself up for a slew of attacks, I know) These are people that have a hard time excepting the world is F**KED up and this is all there is to look forward to. Their minds aare not stable enough to comprehend that, oh S**T this is all there F**KING is, so along comes the long haired hippy that can walk on water telling everyone he can save them , "follow me", i know where this really cool place is. Years go by and this crap is spread to more and more people and ends up in North America. America is formed preaching religous freedom, separation of church and state and placing the word GOD in a whole bunch of documents, songs, speeches, etc etc... more time passes...

Bush and his buddies realize whats going on, REALLY!
and say, " hey lets at least get rich and have fun while we can", so this becomes some sick game for them. They need a means to control people and religion is the obvious choice, so bush continues speech after speech inserting religious undertones and people start saying "hey this dude feels the same way i do" plus he wants to rid the world of all the "heathens". Sounds ok, and he did mention GOD a couple of times, so he must be a christian. Who cares about our economy or the unemployed or the homeless or the old sick dying people, this mans got religion!!!! yeehaww!!!And on and on............... ya get the idea

So its like 2 mind F**KS at once, ya see what I mean???
LMAO using 1 mind F**K to pull off another...

Don't try and preach to me about GOD, it really doesn't matter what I think, it only matters what you think, i know that. SO if ya don't like what you just read, then just forget you read it. I am sure you have done this before while reading the bible too. No, Im not a satanist. If I believed in satan then id have to believe in god.

I wish everyone a wonderful day!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Why do people blindly follow a party of murderous thugs? (Republicans AND especially Democrats)???

Oh, and who here thinks Foster killed himself??? Show of hands??? Anybody???

*no hands go up*

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Realize, that these people aren't just robbing from me but YOU as well. The Bechtel and Haliburton scams, the Enron-Arnie Recall. These people scam you as well as me.

(I don't wander into the pit often... but, here we go)

Why are demorats always concerned about the "robbing" aspect of the repugnants? Is there some doll you're not getting because it's being syphoned somewhere else? Perhaps you're concerned the people who've been taught to live on public funding while loose their endowment and be forced to forage for work?

Why can't YOU understand the ills of our current society are not the fault of any one party, but of both! Neither party is at all concerned about the right thing for the people who hope the right thing will be done. Depending on who has won the latest power struggle, we swing back and forth on public policy, so fearful of the compromise center, that the extremes continue to get more and more extreme.

You're a prime example. You've drunk deep the koolaid of the extreme liberal to the point where you are so blind to the problem you can't ever hope to see the solution. You, Colonel, are guilty of the same sin, you've just accused repugnants... ignorance... deny it.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

(I don't wander into the pit often... but, here we go)

Why are demorats always concerned about the "robbing" aspect of the repugnants? Is there some doll you're not getting because it's being syphoned somewhere else? Perhaps you're concerned the people who've been taught to live on public funding while loose their endowment and be forced to forage for work?

Why can't YOU understand the ills of our current society are not the fault of any one party, but of both! Neither party is at all concerned about the right thing for the people who hope the right thing will be done. Depending on who has won the latest power struggle, we swing back and forth on public policy, so fearful of the compromise center, that the extremes continue to get more and more extreme.

You're a prime example. You've drunk deep the koolaid of the extreme liberal to the point where you are so blind to the problem you can't ever hope to see the solution. You, Colonel, are guilty of the same sin, you've just accused repugnants... ignorance... deny it.

Since you've wandered in, time to get dirty.

First of all, repugnant, don't answer a question with a question.

Secondly, under Clinton, I don't recall America being in THIS deep of a malaise as it is in now. In fact, America was kickin butt and taking names---in that order. So, it MUST be the fault of the repugnants since they now control the executive, legislative, and judical branches of government.

Thirdly, repugnant, please answer the question. I can only assume that you all have been deluded by the Spirit of Cain but I want to here form one of its victims.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This I must ask all of you. I come here day after day after day and post somwe new morally unconscionable evil that the repugnants do: the lies of the Iraqi war, the neglect of our servicemen, the scams, the fraud, the false bravado, the racism, the mysogny, the spirit of Cain, and the hypocrisy

'Well, look at Clinton."

Or

This is completely inane. Realize, that these people aren't just robbing from me but YOU as well. The Bechtel and Haliburton scams, the Enron-Arnie Recall. These people scam you as well as me.

What exactly do you mean by repugnant? And what exactly are you trying to accomplish by stirring people up? Do you even know? Maybe you are unhappy with your current state of mind, and jealousy urges you to bring people down to your level? You can talk on a high level as if you were more intelligent than others. That only makes people unable to understand what you are saying. So to them, everything you say is nonsense. And what all that matters when you speak is how people percieve it. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE EXPRESSING POLITICAL BELIEFS. When you express political beliefs, you want people to understand you. So talk in ways that make sense. It doesnt matter how right or wrong you are. You are essentially talking in nonsense if people cant understand you. People who talk like you do are sometimes insecure of their own intelligence. So they speak in ways that others can't understand, but they can, which makes them feel intelligent. Even if they are really not. As far as political views go. Maybe you should look at the people in this country rather than the leaders. We are the ones who let it get this way, and we are the only ones who can fix it.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Okay demoRAT... let me explain... (and dirt doesn't stick to my teflon skin).

I had assumed that you were at least paying attention and knew I'm neither Rep or Dem. Instead, I dislike the game and feel strongly the playing of politics, not the players nor their team affiliations, are the cause of our ills.

Don't get all misty-eye over Clinton, he had very little to do with the current cycle of history of which he found himself riding a crest. The crest was the result of an inevitable 30 year cycle following the introduction of personal computers that exactly parallels the 30 year cycle following the introduction of of alternating current being transmitted from generators to remote locations. Political saps come and go, the cycles of history care little about the piss-ant little peons in power, but the psychological influence of generations. Clinton got lucky. Just as l'il Bush is getting "lucky" being in the White House during this time in history.

So my answer to your ill-informed original question (because it ignores history) is that I don't stay with the degenerate filth.

So answer mine... why do you stay with your degenerate filth?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Does colonel remind anyone else of FM? Not in ideology, but in how he presents himself, or how he argues.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think that niether the Democrats or the Republicans are good parties. They are all crooked political people and they both screw us over the same. I will however say that I would never ever vote conservative or republican for I am a left winger. In America you only have a right wing option.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I think that niether the Democrats or the Republicans are good parties. They are all crooked political people and they both screw us over the same. I will however say that I would never ever vote conservative or republican for I am a left winger. In America you only have a right wing option.

I dont understand what you meant by that? Do you mean in america you are forced to have only a right wing option, or that america is the only place with a right wing option?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
seems to me there really IS no point in trying to influence the republicans...realizing their attributed mistakes needs time.
time alone can heal things, in it's essence, time alone can cause people to realize their flaws.
note*this will never apply to bush*
and that...is where our problem lies

the sooner' he's gotten rid of, the better?
colonel...i think you're right being a liberal, being a liberal has it's downfalls, but never fear....you do have some form of backup.
ps: William sees you as more than worthy of ATS, there can be complications if you go colloquially against him and others of his high ranking.
can we work on not ruining that image please? for the sake of keeping us liberals in-tact

*dodges bullets as colonel tears thread apart in fury screaming:traitor!!*

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   

: the lies of the Iraqi war, the neglect of our servicemen, the scams, the fraud, the false bravado, the racism, the mysogny, the spirit of Cain, and the hypocrisy

'Well, look at Clinton."

Or

Lets get this totaly clear. The word r-e-p-u-g-n-a-n-t is an adjective. It is not a noun as used by colonel. It is defined as: opposed, contradictory, or incompatable. It is a reach for that to even make any sense in the context that he uses it. Mysogny isnt even a word. Are you refering to a hatred of women? Why dont you try talking on a normal level that we can understand. Instead of making up a new word or inventing a new way to use an old one, use a simple sentence. "The Hatred of Women" (if that is even what you mean, i feel like im trying to decipher hieroglyphics.) You are not as intelligent as you think. Communication is part of intelligence.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So the reason some of you are democrats/liberals is because the republicans/conservatives are corrupt and they lie?

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by joehayner]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mooseofterror
As for the Bush Administration, I will give you one example of the type of individual that supports them and this is where Bush or his associates have successfully pulled off one of the biggest mind F**KS
of all time. The question is, can we really blame people like this because they are weak in mind. It takes a lot for someone to" break the mold".
Religion is for the weak. IMO

I am a Christian and if anything, it is the basis of my quest for knowledge and the truth. It also keeps me from hurting others and committing crimes, for example. I try and live by the ol' "Love one another" creed. That is not weakness. It is strength. By the way, I was a life-long Republican until BushCo. started trying to dominate the world. I am now an independent.

Take your normal "Christian" American. (Setting myself up for a slew of attacks, I know) These are people that have a hard time excepting the world is F**KED up and this is all there is to look forward to.

You are not being attacked. I have no trouble accepting how frocked up the world is. That's a given. And if you've ever spent time in foreign countries, you have a much more acute knowledge of that truth. Faith gives one hope that one day things will be corrected.
Their minds aare not stable enough to comprehend that, oh S**T this is all there F**KING is, so along comes the long haired hippy that can walk on water telling everyone he can save them , "follow me", i know where this really cool place is. Years go by and this crap is spread to more and more people and ends up in North America. America is formed preaching religous freedom, separation of church and state and placing the word GOD in a whole bunch of documents, songs, speeches, etc etc... more time passes...

People blame so much on God. Man is inherently evil. It's not the fault of God that men behave badly.

Bush and his buddies realize whats going on, REALLY!
and say, " hey lets at least get rich and have fun while we can", so this becomes some sick game for them. They need a means to control people

Their means of control is through the use of terrorism. Bush probably believes exactly what he says he does. He's a pretty cut and dry fella. He just has no idea that all of his minions are lying to him like Iago.

I wish everyone a wonderful day!

You've made some sweeping generalizations. Not everyone falls into your description.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Why do people blindly follow a party of murderous thugs? (Republicans AND especially Democrats)???

Oh, and who here thinks Foster killed himself??? Show of hands??? Anybody???

*no hands go up*

He killed HIMSELF, silly!

Democrat.. Republican.. it doesn't matter. They've all been selling us down the river. William's right, btw, about Klinton. He got lucky with the economy. He's also got ALOT to hide. Think: MENA, ARKANSAS. The whole Monica Lewinsky thing was ridiculous. The least of his offenses. And there's WACO, RUBY RIDGE, the downing of TWA 800, the OKC bombing - which led to sweeping anti-terrorism laws that would not have passed without the terror. We should all LOSE the labels and vote for COMMON SENSE.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

Don't get all misty-eye over Clinton, he had very little to do with the current cycle of history of which he found himself riding a crest. The crest was the result of an inevitable 30 year cycle following the introduction of personal computers that exactly parallels the 30 year cycle following the introduction of of alternating current being transmitted from generators to remote locations. Political saps come and go, the cycles of history care little about the piss-ant little peons in power, but the psychological influence of generations. Clinton got lucky. Just as l'il Bush is getting "lucky" being in the White House during this time in history.

So my answer to your ill-informed original question (because it ignores history) is that I don't stay with the degenerate filth.

So answer mine... why do you stay with your degenerate filth?

There is no degenerate filth amongst my party. We don't scam the people. We don't glorify murder and killing. We don't fight unnecessary wars. I am with the Democrats because, even tho they can be bumbling and fumbling, they stand for the people---the common man, the common man who made this country great and still do.

So, you're an independent....Well.....

isn't that special.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join