It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh god....barf.....oh god....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Here's today's prayer:

"As Bush prepares to honor our veterans on Veterans Day, November 11,

(by not going to ONE funeral for the war dead)

pray for all of America's 25 million living vets, from the oldest to the youngest.

(Who got their Veterans benefits cut by Bush by 25 billion)

Pray for their health and strength and well-being, for their encouragement

(as they come back from Iraq with Depleted Uranium poisoning from our bombs)

and for each one to be honored and appreciated by our nation. Pray that their dedication and sacrifice will not be forgotten by this generation, nor by future generations.

(Since Bush spent all our money on these tax cuts to the rich which our future generations will have to pay)

Give thanks to God for the freedoms we enjoy that they have fought valiantly to preserve.

(Which Ascrofts is slowly eroding with the Patriot Act)

As brutal attacks on Americans and American troops in Iraq continue, pray for the President and his advisors

(as they go to more million dollar fundraisers)

and QUIBBLE on how to best implement the restoration and reconstruction of that nation.

Pray for the safety and well-being of President and Mrs. Bush and their daughters Jenna and Barbara.

(America's most dysfunctional family)

Pray for President Bush and his demonlord, Satan. Pray for the repugnant minions who worship him at the alter of worldwide tyranny, looting, death, and murder.

Amen.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Colonel]

Colonel where did you get this?!

News 14 MLC(Modern liberals and commies)

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
colonel,

first of all why does a coward like you call themselves colonel?

you disgrace the idea of military far as I see it.

secondly when are you going to admit that you are a racist?

when are you going to admit that the only honky you like is one that you can jump on or one that you have brainwashed such that they believe even for one second that you would allow them to live if it became open season day on honkeys!

respond at your own leisure.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
open season day on honkeys? lol

I'll change my face surgically to an AZN face, and you can just call me Long Po

Then bust out the ninja sword and start working it.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
why does everybody think that when somebody trashes bush that they are automaticly a democrat...fuk them both

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I agree we should all become anarchists!

or Libertarians or ....,

about likely.

let's face the facts, we are all too soft now to actually create any kind of system that is truly 'just.'

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
colonel,
when are you going to admit that the only honky you like is one that you can jump on or one that you have brainwashed such that they believe even for one second that you would allow them to live if it became open season day on honkeys!

respond at your own leisure.

I feel that this type of language is totally inappropriate to ATS and you should keep you racist un-American feelings to yourself, Mr. non-American.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Colonel,

which language do you find offensive?

the word honkey? did I spell it right?

hey I can call myself a honky if I want to.

If I have offended you by ascribing behaviours to you which you would never engage in then say so and I would feel obligated to appologize publicly.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
No way in hell that is a ghost photo. It is photoshopped and sooner or later the images that were cut and pasted in will show up.

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by groingrinder]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
One of the sadder things of ATS today is the number of members who might read gg's post and understand and agree with him.

Actually, I don't think it is photoshop work.

If you look at the ectoplasm of Washington's right hand you will see the light refracting on Bush at a 14 degree incline to his vertical position.

Photoshopping it would cast the shadow in an unnatural fashion.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
www.lewrockwell.com...

What....the...hell.....

No words....

lemme first say:

Washington whould kick Bush right in the gonads and tell him to repeal the #ing so-called "patriotic" PATRIOT ACT!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Hahah George Washington would kick him dead center in asshole with pointy ass boots.

Well, that's because Washington was actually a military General...Lincoln would've probably just arrested Bush to stand trial for his crimes...And then go after Rockwell for such blatent lies under the "Truth in Advertising" law.

Originally posted by Russian
Are you trying to say Bush doesnt care about the troops?
Shut the heck up Bush is nice enough that he even cares for liberals DEMONS like YOU!

Tell that to all of the active US military that faces lack of medical treatment, loss of active military benefits & the degredation of VA benefits as well...If a lie like yours was actually a crime, you'd better be looking for Lincoln right after he got done with Rockwell...

Originally posted by Lysergic
Lets see 2 of the "Greatest" Presidents... with one of the worst haha.
How can you not laugh?

It's even funnier if you wer to take out the words "one" & "of" just before the "the worst" part...

Originally posted by Fury
you guys better pray to bush to forgive your liberal sins.

I don't know about you but Bush is not God & I only pray to God. Does this mean that you think more highly of Bush than you do God?

"Thou shalt not place any other god before Me."
Wow! Only TEN Commandments & you've already screwed up the First One...Just like Bush put money in front of God, you've put Bush in front of God too! So what are your priorities between money & Bush?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
one of you proud republicans should use that picture as your avatar!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think you can also find that at worst.picture.ever...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
www.lewrockwell.com...

What....the...hell.....

No words....

This is FRIGGIN disgusting. Nothing like marketing or leveraging the image of someone who can't represent themselves.

And in response to the people who said...he's praying for me/us in spite of myself...he can save his prayers. I don't want the bad juju.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Worst president? No way. No matter how much people hate him, he will never be known as the worst president. Try looking up "Warren Harding."

And the prize for not sleeping through history class goes to.....Maynardsthirdeye!!

Though we are mere points away from GW Bush being a very dead on 'Harding Lite'.

And Thomas, "GW Bush is better than any democratic president this century"!?!?!

BBBBBWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
DAMN! I wet my pants! You owe me dry cleaning on my favorite BB pinstripe, you some-O-byotch!!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Not an under achiever...but a neverachiever.

Remember this one?

I can hear it now, " Shoot the angle from the ground up, so he looks regal & inline with them" - Karl Rove

Or this dress up Mind F****

Real war heroes, hell, guys who actually did serve, never would have dared disgrace the uniform during their presidency like Monkey Boy did with this stunt.

Someone asked about the reality of us being in a Matrix.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join