It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are a Bionic Alien Device

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
So tell me, why is it that some of you are so enlightened as to the will of these "Aliens", and everyone else is living in ignorance. You are no different than anyone else. Did these Aliens just randomly pick you for this knowledge so you could spread it around internet forums? Perhaps they reveal more after a few hard drinks?
I must say, I'm a little disappointed in these Aliens. I mean, the best they can do is distribute contrived, stereotypical stories to a few people on a internet forum that thrives on paranoia and curiosity into the unexplained?
Jeez...what is this universe coming to?

Oh yeah, you can tell them I'm saying all this too. I'm just another uppity, ignorant human who has yet to receive this enlightenment.
That reminds me....I'm out of beer.

You are about right with your assessment. The majority of humans, given the conscious choice, will not accept the matrix. There are some though that have the right mindset that will accept the matrix consciously. Those are usually the ones that are given the information. I have never been abducted nor have I ever had any sort of paranormal experience. Never seen a UFO or even a ghost. They know better than to come to me with their contrived BS. I won't accept it. I know better. No, the discovery is internal. Know Thyself. Don't worry about the basturd aliens. This is your life and your consciousness. Learn it, understand it, use it. Otherwise, something else will.

Edit: I better quit now it kinda looks like a thread hijack. Sorry aztec I just have information to offer in this frame. But hey, you are getting points from my postings.

[Edited on 11-16-2003 by uIVIa]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Wisdom, quotations, and references to popular science fiction films are about as bad as I was expecting. It appears to me, and the casual open-minded observer, that your life and mind are more controlled by science fiction novels, movies, and culture, rather than alien life forms. I half expected a quote from Obi-Wan Kenobi or Captain Kirk thrown in. I seriously wonder about some here...what their philosophies and life would be like if the X-Files and Matrix had never been made, or become the staples of pop-culture that they are.

I'm not trying to be offensive or combative. We ALL want to believe in something. People as a species are drawn to and awed by the unknown, especially the members of this forum. I'm no different.
But it gets to a point where it becomes your life, and you cling so desperately to it that reason and science are thrown out the window because they don't offer anything to you. Aliens are more fun than tax returns, and spaceships more attainable then women. Government cover-ups become more enjoyable then working We've opened our minds SO much our brains have fallen out. Questioning authority and the established way of thinking does NOT mean blindly following the bizarre and groundless. Let's come back to earth now, people. (pun intended)

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
Wisdom, quotations, and references to popular science fiction films are about as bad as I was expecting. It appears to me, and the casual open-minded observer, that your life and mind are more controlled by science fiction novels, movies, and culture, rather than alien life forms. I half expected a quote from Obi-Wan Kenobi or Captain Kirk thrown in. I seriously wonder about some here...what their philosophies and life would be like if the X-Files and Matrix had never been made, or become the staples of pop-culture that they are.

I'm not trying to be offensive or combative. We ALL want to believe in something. People as a species are drawn to and awed by the unknown, especially the members of this forum. I'm no different.
But it gets to a point where it becomes your life, and you cling so desperately to it that reason and science are thrown out the window because they don't offer anything to you. Aliens are more fun than tax returns, and spaceships more attainable then women. Government cover-ups become more enjoyable then working We've opened our minds SO much our brains have fallen out. Questioning authority and the established way of thinking does NOT mean blindly following the bizarre and groundless. Let's come back to earth now, people. (pun intended)

That was not a quote from the matrix. I made that up. The actual quote is "As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level."

I see. So because I use the word matrix, now I'm fat sloppy computer geek that lives in a fantasy world and can't get laid. Why is it that whenever someone gets outside of their intellectual (much less spiritual) league they must resort to personal attacks? I've probably been with more women than you and make more money than you. Is that what you look up to? Is that what you wish to obtain?

If you do not wish to take control of yourself and figure out the world that has been handed to you then fine. The majority of people fall into that category. Go back to trying to inflate your ego but you won't find any help from me. We'll be sure to lower the bar for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The theories of aliens and souls in this thread are still very much without proof and I will point out that every credible witness who has been trying to get this information out never once mentions this aspect of the subject. Those that have mentioned spirituality simply have considered them our "space brothers" or the same mortal coil types that have the same style of belief systems as we do. One alien type even looks like or is human. Obviously aliens are quite physical and mortal as they have crashed and dead bodies have been recovered.

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
1 thing. I am very open to the ideas of aliens and astral travelers, but why, if they came to Earth, be giving this information to people to spread across the internet, where little to no people would believe them? If someone had this caliber of information, why not take it to their local news station? Because of ridicule? So take it to professionals, let them deal with it. Why spread it across the internet? Billions upon Billions of half truths and whole lies are spread across the internet. Take it somewhere where something can be done about it.

-wD

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Could the real soul be considered 'God' ?

Yes of course it could be considered God or a child-like extension of God. I go more with the idea that we're the child-like extensions or expansions which are experiencing things like human life in order to gain wisdom and grow in intelligence.

I don't think we are meant to look upon the aliens as gods, or fear them in any way. I think we are meant to understand what they are doing to millions of us so that we can use that information to understand the nature of the reality we are encased in. Once we understand what reality is, how the aliens can completely manipulate our laws of physics and our spiritual belief systems at the soul level, then we'll have a more complete understanding of reality and will be able to direct our research in the correct directions.

I think the aliens are creating a new religion for the modern technological age, and just like other religions they are leaving little or no proof of its reality, other than the trauma or imprints they place on human consciousness itself through encounter and abduction etc. They're working hard at making the world aware of themselves, but won't allow indisputable proof to exist because that would change the world a little too much and make our cultures unstable.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Not only that, the visible universe is said to make up only 4% of the light and planetary masses calculated and so some sort of dark matter and dark energy is thought to make up 96% of the rest of the universe.

It seems that we are not only 5% conscious, we are also 96% blind to the real complete universe that surrounds us! So there's plenty of scope for other dimensions to exist and for aliens to exist there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join