It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are a Bionic Alien Device

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
They will never get me

www.stopabductions.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I've had as many as nine little beings tapping into my energy source at one time and I felt completely healthy and vibrant while I watched them. So try not to let people fool you into believing that aliens are energy vampires or people eaters etc.

But that's the whole point. They are feeding off us without conscious consent. Relatively speaking they are not evil. Evil is a subjective label. But look to the end of the scenario. They work in a hierarchy structure. The aliens you are in contact with are not given the full picture. If they were they probably wouldn't be worker bees. And I know from my self explorations that I'm not cut out for that hierachy worker bee structure.

You said it yourself they feed off you. Sure you feel fine because you are used to having a small amount of energy to "live". All humans are used to this. Cut the feeding tubes and you will slowly regain your true potential in energy. Otherwise, all that energy from the source is used up by self serving beings. I fully understand where you are coming from. And I have but one piece of advice. It's a trap! Now, if you are ok with being in that structure then ok, that's your choice. But the human concensus throughout the ages is we do not want this for the next level. It's alright for our current level of learning but the next level is where we can play integral parts in the existence and experience true physical freedom. We have immense potential and I feel it would be a huge waste to spend it on feeding a group of self serving entities and being their worker bees. In a few words FUNK THAT SHYTE!

Sure we will have jobs but it won't be experimentation and subjegation of species to gain our food and knowledge. All that will be shared wholeheartly and none shall lack knowledge or food. We'll be free to explore ourselves and our potential. We will once again be able to be the bright morning star instead of becoming a black hole.

Don't take my word for it, try it yourself. Cut the feeding tubes. Including the ones to your fellow humans. Watch what happens to you.

I really hate to see one of my fellow souls take this game lying down. We need your individualized soul matrix to bring the light/knowledge to those that ask. The other route is the equivalent of taking a job at McDonalds when you have a 200 IQ. It's a waste of immense potential.

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by uIVIa]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They perform all types of scientific works of course, and many tools which would seem thousands of years in advance of our own science are simply toys to them.

They see life on many levels and so they do not have feelings for the things we do. Their technicians and scientists just perform the work they have to do and leave us to get on with our lives.

Human bodies are complex bionic devices which require technicians and maintenance .

The aliens generally don't think we are below them, they just know we are being held in total illusion so that this world's cultures can continue.

They want us to be happy. There's no doubt of that. However they have laws and governments which make things a little cold.

Their scientific work is done on every level including the intellectual levels like politics and power, love and hate.

There's no doubt that I am just a pawn in the aliens' chess game and do not have access to all the facts. But the information I have gathered about them is primarily from direct physical experience, which leads me to believe that it's true.

We want to be at the top of the food chain and have nothing feeding off us. Certain beings require subtle energy which comes through us from the source. We do not need the particular types of energy they use. They gave me some to drink a few times and it changed my chemical structure significantly.

We've used other creatures, plants and animals, since the beginning, so we can't accuse other species of being unfair if they use a little of our energy.

Some people want to actualize their human bodies to the soul level, and they blame the aliens for not allowing them to do this. But the soul is like a blazing sun, it's a fact. These powerful energies must be contained whilst we are on the earth. When we leave here we can go to the soul levels where it is safe to be fully actualized. imo

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
do you know if the aliens have souls?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
All this about aliens and souls, its all highly dubious to me. I've read tons and tons of alien mythos and while UFOs and extraterrestrials are all but proven fact, nothing regarding souls has panned out. Not even in human trials for them.

NDEs are about the only thing I can think of in terms of actual proof of a soul, but to imagine a scenario where aliens control this as some sort of odd food source is very outrageous to me. I mean, its one thing to think aliens are here. Thats crazy enough. To add a level of spirituality to it is another level that has yet to make much headway for me.

Now I have read that aliens do have their own religions, but nothing so serious as to what aztec has been posting.

I'll tell you one thing. If what aztec says is true, and that this is some strange illusion for souls, I will make every attempt when I die to tear down what has been created regarding this illusion. If my thoughts now are anything like how I will think if I have a soul, then it will be some sort of rebel/resistence fighter to end the # that we call life. No explanation would be good enough for me not to end this ridiculous game, if indeed thats what it is.

I have far more faith in ET theories regarding scientific experiments on primitive cultures, but nothing to the level that it goes to in this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
Interestingly some aliens took me behind the scenes to show me how human beings are constructed and operated.

The aliens have access to many dimensuions which we do not, and from there they control this world with all its people. Manifesting every now and then to prove their existence.

The human being is only a flesh shell of a bionic device used by alien beings for interacting on the earth plane.

The details are highly complex and I still don't understand them fully. But it's a fact that humans are simply multidimensional bionic experiential vehicles created for and used by the aliens.

in your opinion in light of all you've experienced, where would you say we end up after we cease to exist on this third dimensional plane?
err and, do you believe then that we are 'aliens' but do not remember who we are?

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well..if we are "made" by aliens, and we are robots...then how come we come from other humans..ie reproduction? Sorry if this has been asked already, but uh...if we are robots..shouldn't we have metal...and we would be made, not born.

EDIT: Forget the metal thing I just read the rest of thread and understand it now.

-wD

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Well..if we are "made" by aliens, and we are robots...then how come we come from other humans..ie reproduction? Sorry if this has been asked already, but uh...if we are robots..shouldn't we have metal...and we would be made, not born.

EDIT: Forget the metal thing I just read the rest of thread and understand it now.

-wD

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by WeBDeviL]

I think he meant Biologically created. Maybe we've got nanobots crawling throughout our bloodstream which are actually the 12 unknown dna strands science has found in human life. Maybe thats why Indigo Children are suddenly appearing, we're evolving again biologically speaking.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I want to add that if aliens use us for some kind of soul-milkshake, then why allow humans to live on earth without alien interaction? For we humans, we domesticate and vastly breed our food carrying livestock in large containment areas. If aliens care nothing for humanity and are so keen on sucking our soul energy, why allow the population of earth to get sick, have wars, and other things which keep the population down? I would think that it would be preferrable to eliminate human health problems and put us in breeding centers to increase child birth rates and thus bring about more soul energy to suck.

IMO, this is yet another hurdle in aztec's theory.

From everything that has happened with UFO sightings over our history, it stands to reason that we are more likely primitive culture experimentation. Now that the subjects (us), have figured out technology and that we are being spied upon, the jig is going to be up soon. Or at least I imagine that will be the case. Though thats as far as it will go. We will just be fully aware of the vastness of life in the universe and our relatively lab rat status. Nothing more than that will come of it that I could fathom.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

There are different types of aliens. The ones in charge have souls, and they control the ones that are more or less androids.

I'll tell you one thing. If what aztec says is true, and that this is some strange illusion for souls, I will make every attempt when I die to tear down what has been created regarding this illusion. If my thoughts now are anything like how I will think if I have a soul, then it will be some sort of rebel/resistence fighter to end the shyte that we call life. No explanation would be good enough for me not to end this ridiculous game, if indeed thats what it is.

I know how you feel.

in your opinion in light of all you've experienced, where would you say we end up after we cease to exist on this third dimensional plane? err and, do you believe then that we are 'aliens' but do not remember who we are?

Our souls are so powerful that they exist in a number of places at once, so there are other yous experiencing life elsewhere. When you leave this world you may return to your soul source in the causal ocean, or you may enter one of the heavenly type astral worlds etc, or you may be placed into another organism on this or another world.

Well..if we are "made" by aliens, and we are robots...then how come we come from other humans..ie reproduction?

The human bodies are like organs that scientists grow in a lab, although they allow the humans to multiply by breeding. They attach technology to the humans on another level of matter which we cannot perceive with our limited science yet. They use the technology to monitor and control human experience.

Maybe we've got nanobots crawling throughout our bloodstream

Yes we have small intelligent robotic elements within us which are linked to the aliens outside of us.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What do you mean by "Indigo" children..and can you U2U me or explain more about these children, when this started, and what they have that other humans do not? Thanks

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I want to add that if aliens use us for some kind of soul-milkshake, then why allow humans to live on earth without alien interaction? For we humans, we domesticate and vastly breed our food carrying livestock in large containment areas. If aliens care nothing for humanity and are so keen on sucking our soul energy, why allow the population of earth to get sick, have wars, and other things which keep the population down? I would think that it would be preferrable to eliminate human health problems and put us in breeding centers to increase child birth rates and thus bring aboutr more soul energy to suck.

From everything that has happened with UFO sightings over our history, it stands to reason that we are more likely primitive culture experimentation. Now that the subjects (us), have figured out technology and that we are being spied upon, the jig is going to be up soon. Or at least I imagine that will be the case. Though thats as far as it will go. We will just be fully aware of the vastness of life in the universe and our relatively lab rat status. Nothing more than that will come of it that I could fathom.

Interesting theory heelstone. I have two theories on this.

1. It began with us as their slave race and slowly evolved to the point where they could take over our bodies. However it's possible that they haven't been able to eliminate the problem of them remembering who they are once they enter our bodies, it could be some kind of hurdle they're working on along with other health issue problems. To avoid chaos in our awakening they've chose to go slowly as to not make their presence known too quickly.

2. We really are them having a Human Experience, they may be beings who live to 'Experience' the diversity of our Universe. And now that we've evolved we will ensure their survival in the future, technologically speaking.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I want to add that if aliens use us for some kind of soul-milkshake, then why allow humans to live on earth without alien interaction? For we humans, we domesticate and vastly breed our food carrying livestock in large containment areas. If aliens care nothing for humanity and are so keen on sucking our soul energy, why allow the population of earth to get sick, have wars, and other things which keep the population down? I would think that it would be preferrable to eliminate human health problems and put us in breeding centers to increase child birth rates and thus bring aboutr more soul energy to suck.

From everything that has happened with UFO sightings over our history, it stands to reason that we are more likely primitive culture experimentation. Now that the subjects (us), have figured out technology and that we are being spied upon, the jig is going to be up soon. Or at least I imagine that will be the case.

The purpose of breeding humans on worlds is to experience natural life on those worlds. That means keeping in the background while the humans get on with their own cultures of consciousness.

They have no problem with culling certain numbers of humans by allowing natural forces, such as wars, disease etc, to wipe numbers of us out. Time is not an issue for them and so they know that there will always be plenty of humans for them to use.

They use the soul energy to increase the scope that the soul is able to interact with the multidimensional system. This benefits us personally at the soul level as we are all connected. It's like we are just one link in a chain of soul consciousness, and if the link fails then it doesn't matter because the soul has countless soul chains that it uses.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

There are different types of aliens. The ones in charge have souls, and they control the ones that are more or less androids.

Aztec, tell me, will you and i cease to exist and .... you say only those in charge have souls, if that is the case then how is it so many can Astral out of their bodies, one could not Astral if One had no soul. Please explain, thankyou.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Aztec, tell me, will you and i cease to exist and .... you say only those in charge have souls, if that is the case then how is it so many can Astral out of their bodies, one could not Astral if One had not soul. Please explain, thankyou.

No we don't cease to exist, we are living extensions of the soul. Our human consciousness is held at a certain level, but that level expands significantly when we leave the earth. The astral travelers are connected to their soul source via chords and so do have the awareness of being a soul, however they are just extensions of the real soul.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Aztec, tell me, will you and i cease to exist and .... you say only those in charge have souls, if that is the case then how is it so many can Astral out of their bodies, one could not Astral if One had not soul. Please explain, thankyou.

No we don't cease to exist, we are living extensions of the soul. Our human consciousness is held at a certain level, but that level expands significantly when we leave the earth. The astral travelers are connected to their soul source via chords and so do have the awareness of being a soul, however they are just extensions of the real soul.

Could the real soul be considered 'God' ?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   

They perform all types of scientific works of course, and many tools which would seem thousands of years in advance of our own science are simply toys to them.

And they gave us some of their old unused technology in exchange for keeping the status quo. Talking about the leaders of the world of course.

They see life on many levels and so they do not have feelings for the things we do. Their technicians and scientists just perform the work they have to do and leave us to get on with our lives.

I can do without their research and subconscious/unconscious intrusions. I chose to be here so that leaves a certain amount of free-will up for grabs. However, their time with me is soon over. Their time with humanity at large is soon over. Sure there will be humans that choose that path. The majority, however, have chosen freedom from their manipulations.

Human bodies are complex bionic devices which require technicians and maintenance .

I completely disagree. The human organism is a self contained biological machine that requires very little to sustain itself. It sure doesn't require ass probing.

The aliens generally don't think we are below them, they just know we are being held in total illusion so that this world's cultures can continue.

They want us to be happy. There's no doubt of that. However they have laws and governments which make things a little cold.

Ruthless would be more appropriate. Just like humans are to cows. We just don't have enough energy to use to "SEE" what they are doing to us. They wish to keep it that way.

Their scientific work is done on every level including the intellectual levels like politics and power, love and hate.

There's no doubt that I am just a pawn in the aliens' chess game and do not have access to all the facts. But the information I have gathered about them is primarily from direct physical experience, which leads me to believe that it's true.

I'm certainly not saying it isn't true. That's not the point at all. What I am saying is they use subtle twists to have us accept their intrusions.

We want to be at the top of the food chain and have nothing feeding off us. Certain beings require subtle energy which comes through us from the source. We do not need the particular types of energy they use. They gave me some to drink a few times and it changed my chemical structure significantly.

Those energies are produced by pain, sorrow, remorse, agony, distress, misery, torture, hate, hopelessness, fear, desolation, disappointment, mortification, suffering, malaise, irritation, worriment, anxiety, unhappiness, and all the other "negative" emotions you can think of. You are correct. We do not need these energies. It's not our birthrite. It's not "who we are". But they do need these energies so they manipulate us to produce them. Simple as that. And I'm taking myself off the food chain slowly and methodically.

We've used other creatures, plants and animals, since the beginning, so we can't accuse other species of being unfair if they use a little of our energy.

I'm not saying it's unfair. I'm not playing the victim here. If these beings could use the "positive" emotions then I'd consciously allow them to feed. But that's not the case. They must manipulate us and take away our humanity in order to feed. FUNK THAT!

Some people want to actualize their human bodies to the soul level, and they blame the aliens for not allowing them to do this. But the soul is like a blazing sun, it's a fact. These powerful energies must be contained whilst we are on the earth. When we leave here we can go to the soul levels where it is safe to be fully actualized. imo

I know, the body dies. Even the energy body gets consumed back into the sea of energy. The soul goes back to school and plans the next trip. Still not the point. We have coming up a very unique time in human history. And we need our energy bodies as full throttle to experience what's in store for us. Their feeding and manipulation keeps us down. I am not like them and will not follow that path. I'm offering the anti-thesis to your experience in order to show their is another path. It is not taking anything away from your words or experience. In fact, it's adding another path which becomes visible upon comparing and contrasting.

[Edited on 11-16-2003 by uIVIa]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   

All this about aliens and souls, its all highly dubious to me. I've read tons and tons of alien mythos and while UFOs and extraterrestrials are all but proven fact, nothing regarding souls has panned out. Not even in human trials for them.

NDEs are about the only thing I can think of in terms of actual proof of a soul, but to imagine a scenario where aliens control this as some sort of odd food source is very outrageous to me. I mean, its one thing to think aliens are here. Thats crazy enough. To add a level of spirituality to it is another level that has yet to make much headway for me.

Now I have read that aliens do have their own religions, but nothing so serious as to what aztec has been posting.

I'll tell you one thing. If what aztec says is true, and that this is some strange illusion for souls, I will make every attempt when I die to tear down what has been created regarding this illusion. If my thoughts now are anything like how I will think if I have a soul, then it will be some sort of rebel/resistence fighter to end the # that we call life. No explanation would be good enough for me not to end this ridiculous game, if indeed thats what it is.

I have far more faith in ET theories regarding scientific experiments on primitive cultures, but nothing to the level that it goes to in this thread.

I'm certainly not here to make you believe anything. In fact, there would be no "human" way to prove a damn thing to anyone (at least not at this moment in our history). That's just the nature of the game. If you could see all the cards on the table what's the point in playing poker?

The name of the game is consciousness. All this you see is but lessons. You will never have proof of a soul while you're in-body unless you prove it to yourself. You cannot see, taste, touch, feel or hear a soul at this level of consciousness. There would be no point if you could.

When you are out-of-body and the universe is spread out before you to infinity, do you think you will care one single bit about the measly few years you spent on planet earth under the heel of some farkin aliens?

Whatever exists will exist whether you believe it or not. It doesn't require your belief. And when you die, the very definition of belief will have no meaning.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So tell me, why is it that some of you are so enlightened as to the will of these "Aliens", and everyone else is living in ignorance. You are no different than anyone else. Did these Aliens just randomly pick you for this knowledge so you could spread it around internet forums? Perhaps they reveal more after a few hard drinks?
I must say, I'm a little disappointed in these Aliens. I mean, the best they can do is distribute contrived, stereotypical stories to a few people on a internet forum that thrives on paranoia and curiosity into the unexplained?
Jeez...what is this universe coming to?

Oh yeah, you can tell them I'm saying all this too. I'm just another uppity, ignorant human who has yet to receive this enlightenment.
That reminds me....I'm out of beer.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I want to add that if aliens use us for some kind of soul-milkshake, then why allow humans to live on earth without alien interaction? For we humans, we domesticate and vastly breed our food carrying livestock in large containment areas. If aliens care nothing for humanity and are so keen on sucking our soul energy, why allow the population of earth to get sick, have wars, and other things which keep the population down? I would think that it would be preferrable to eliminate human health problems and put us in breeding centers to increase child birth rates and thus bring about more soul energy to suck.

To help clear up the theory for you they don't suck our soul energy. They suck the energy produced by the souls interaction with a conscious 3d biological vehicle. That would be our astral body, or energy body and in the realm of consciousness it would be our subconscious. The soul is the unconscious.

Please see my reply just above here. They don't want humans to be happy, joyful creatures. They cannot palate that type of energy. They require the "negative" energies. The meaty, juicy, vieny energies. The steak as it were. That's why there are wars and starvation and mass killing. That's why they propagate terror and fear.

And that's the mindset I would like to dispell. Not for the sake of changing anyone or anything like that. No, it's because I'm here too. I understand deeply what it feels like to realize you've been sold out by your own race. I know what it feels like to be a lab rat. I offer only a different perspective. A different choice that is not readily viewable from our current collective perspective. That choice is to not play their game. There is protection. It's as simple as knowledge and awareness. We do not have to be their slaves. They know this. If you have any tinge of feeling that this is all real then please delve deeper into the meaning of free-will. Try to understand that the choices offered us are not the only ones. They control our choices now by making it difficult to see anything else. That doesn't mean other choices don't exist. It's all about your consciousness heelstone. It's all about you. What do you want? Sure we can't get completely out of the physical system physically, but we can mentally. We can be free consciousnesses. We do not have to accept the "life" they have given us. We do not have to feed them our negative emotions. And that choice to be free mentally will change what the choices available when we are not in this physical vehicle.

As Jesus would say, "Be in this world but not of this world".

I'm more than willing to go deeper into this. I really appreciate aztec and his/her perspective. Again, I'm not trying to take anything away from it but it does offer a great opportunity to have a contrast to another perspective. Without contrast we can not see disern other choices. In order to see the words written on a white sheet of paper they cannot be white. Contrast is important.

Food.

We are a primitive civilazation. No doubt.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join