It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More intriging photos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Very interesting. there is the whole topic of 'Foo fighters'. Do you really think that the government might be keeping a UFO from the late 1930s? Its possible. Near Phenoix in arizona if i am not mistaken, there have been so many sightings of flying lights, UFOs if i dare say. Arizona-Area 51? any connecion?

I actually lived just outside of Phoenix for several years, and just moved away about 2 months ago.

Not far from Phoneix is Luke Air Force Base, the largest base of F-16 Falcon fighter jets on earth, and the USAF's premiere F-16 training base.
Everyday, at least five or six times a day, there would be a small squadron of F-16s fly overhead, doing practice runs over the desert. I also saw a few large cargo planes and more "retro" looking craft, but nothing that could be construed as a UFO in all my years of living there.

If there is a credibility to these "Arizona" sightings, I have no doubt it is just a military jet of some sort.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Hope that helps. It's absolutely amazing what you can find with a quick google, I thought I wopuld have to dig out my EGypt books and do some scanning

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Hope that helps. It's absolutely amazing what you can find with a quick google, I thought I wopuld have to dig out my EGypt books and do some scanning

triplesod, thankyou a million times over for this photo! Wow it's amazing how easy it is to believe a lie. err i won't get into Religion here, i'll save that for another thread "evil grin". Seriously speaking though, this is brilliant, there's a huge contrast between the two photos! Thanks again for this, better to know the truth than to believe on something thats a complete sham

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Sapphire,

Do you think this could be some type of ancient tool used in weaving?

Like this perhaps.

hi darklanser, i was actually sitting outside the other day looking at the sky when 5 birds flew by way up there. As i stared at them, i was reminded of this post, and it made me think that maybe, these 'ancient planes' were thought of centuries ago by someone who had the same idea. Could they have been thinking of a way to create a 'flying bird' whether for pure entertainment or an idea for something on a larger scale? I noticed this 'plane' does not have the face of a bird so i've come to a theory that although the wright brothers were the first inventors of planes they certainly weren't the first to think about or even design them. Please let me know what your thoughts are on this.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Nazi UFO freaked the hell out of me. I've heard rumors of them having constructed UFOs, but this one looks like some sort of advanced plane because of the twin jet engines on there, but there's no visible cockpit. Truly incredible.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Is it possible that the painting is by Leonardo Da Vinci?
Obviously well known for being an inventor and not just an artist, perhaps this is a drawing of one of his proposed flying machines?
Probably totally wrong, just an idea..

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hmm...those are some good links..but how come the picture of the Nazi planes are graphics?

All of those are very nice though..very cool

1 thing left to do..add this thread to my favorites

-wD

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
I've just finished the OMEGA-file by Branton. A higly detailed document containing lots of info about the presumed escape of Adolf Hitler, the secret nazi-base on Antartica, the Falkland War, the secret Nazi/NSA/CIA/alien-government and so on.

If you haven't read it yet, start reading now...

eaglenet.enochgraphics.com...

Sounds very interesting, Ill have to read this

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by Malkavin]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
are there any UFO/photo organizations reginally listed anywhere on the net. Specifically Around the San Antonio/ Austin area??

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whoever made humans and religion, they made it with great purpose

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
BUMP!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i agree about the nazi craft pic. that one did look pretty cool. someone mentioned it was in a museum somewhere. any chance that someone has a current photo of it?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monk

Originally posted by smirkley

Now THAT is remarkable!!! This is one of the main peices of proof that UFOs are linked with religion! There is also a picture ill try to find of an old medieval tapestry with a Craft shaped object flying over the battle.

There are a lot of those in old relgious paintings...check it out

xfacts.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
THX for the GREAT link LADYV!

but...Yea...The NAZI had contact with Aliens, and they made some deals were they were givin some technologie.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
I've just finished the OMEGA-file by Branton. A higly detailed document containing lots of info about the presumed escape of Adolf Hitler, the secret nazi-base on Antartica, the Falkland War, the secret Nazi/NSA/CIA/alien-government and so on.

If you haven't read it yet, start reading now...

eaglenet.enochgraphics.com...

Well, i don't really know what to say about this document. I spent the last two hours reading parts of it and I honestly doubt that there is anything behind it. Just take all the things he's writing about Germany. I lived here all my life and can pretty much confirm nothing he is writing about. Secret Bavarian services? Come on, if you really take that for real, you should come over here and take a look at Bavaria.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman

That glyph on the left-top look like a helicopter, maybe an apache!

This is cool! So we won't invent the UFOs before we discover the time travelling?

Helicopters seem to be the best flying inventions in the world! :-D

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Abydos temple again?

www.finart.be...

www.geocities.com...

Short answer was its a set of carvings that has been plastered over and recarved, and some of the top layer has fallen away.

.....and then somebody came along and gave it a nice clean coat of golden paint. Looks brand new. Where is the crumbly part??

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The fact that the wheel shaped craft keep appearing throughout history give me images of the prophet Ezekiel's 'wheel within the wheel' encounter in the Bible.

This has long thought to be one of the first written accounts of a close encounter. Here's an image of what the craft may have looked like.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join