It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Official NASA Photos'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm strongly convinced of two things:
1) The moon photos are faked, at least for some.
2) Those who had been put in charge of faking them by the NASA intentionally inserted errors to show they were faked.

An astronaut who floats in the air on a photo and a hill in the background which is too dark comparatively to the foreground when the shadows show it should have the same luminosity as the foreground, and it effectively has the same luminosity as the foreground just some photos further in the Apollo journal.

A hill which has a very weird luminosity, and which has no transition with the background; you find this hill some photos further in the Apollo journal (perfectly recognizable), but with a normal aspect and luminosity this time.

The photo AS15-82-11057 is famous because in a photo further in the Apollo journal there is a photo of the same lunar hill with no LEM before when it is present on AS15-82-11057; but that's not all, there is still weirder: There are two versions on this photo: On the first photo, the luminosity is abnormal, the foreground is too luminous comparatively with the background, and the LEM is badly lit; the sky is very dark; and there is another photo on which the luminosity is more normal, the LEM is better lit, but the sky is clearer, and we can see a projector above which has been added for a better illumination (that the NASA calls a reflection but is definitively a projector); what's remarkable is that on this photo the zoom has been modified so we can see more landscape on the left, and more sky above; if the zoom had not be modified, the additional projector which corrected the luminosity of the first photo would not have been visible on the second photo; but because they modified the zoom, the projector has been made visible on the second photo; the fakers wanted to make obvious that the photo was faked.
Moreover the astronauts could not modify the zoom with their thick gloves, and they would have needed to look into the viewfinder to adjust it, what they couldn't do.
All the anomalies of the photos are intentional.
The fakers betrayed the NASA; they didn't accept that the NASA could cheat people.

On Apollo 17, we can see a hill in the background; then there is a close-up of this hill with the LEM before; but on the general view, the LEM is not visible.

And the pole of the flag that Buzz Aldrin salutes has no shadow.

And you want me to believe that all the photos have been taken on the moon?
No way, absolutely and definitively no way!

If the fakers had fully played the game of the NASA, the moon hoax would not exist, and I would have no doubt that all the photos have been taken on the moon.
It's not the moon hoaxers who have created the moon hoax, it's the fakers themselves.
If the astronauts really landed on the moon, then the NASA should stop defending what cannot be defended, and admit that some photos had been taken of earth because they could not be taken on the moon for technical reasons.
It would give me more confidence again in the NASA.
The more the NASA tries to defend things which cannot be defended, and the more I lose my confidence in the NASA.
May be that the astronauts landed on the moon, but goddamit, there are faked photos!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by InquisitiveGuy]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalHead

You know why?
because the NASA says they are just reflections in the camera.
The NASA explains all the anomalies with "reflections" and the lunar "reflectivity".
What's funny is that the lunar reflectivity which illuminates so well the astronauts never produces any effect on the moon rocks which are always completely dark when shaded.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just a question.if the appolo was a hoax and americans never landed on the moon.then why on earth didnt any other country go there like the russians and post a flag there to claim being first??

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

I have not said that the Americans didn't land on the moon, I have said that what they have shown is not actually what happened on the moon.
The Russians have no interest in criticizing the Americans, it would be considered jealousy.
If the Russians were considering doing something, that would be secretly passing information to American hoaxers; the Americans criticizing themselves the NASA has much more weight than it it was the Russians themselves who were doing it.
Moreover the Russians also have dirty things to hide.
There is doubt that Gagarine has really been the first man in space.
The Americans could have pointed out at this doubt; they didn't do it.
It would have been considered jealousy.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
They put mirrors on the moon and then shine a laser at the damn things everyday.
there, i just proved we went to the moon. well done me.
debate over now?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InquisitiveGuy
reply to post by IMSAM

I have not said that the Americans didn't land on the moon, I have said that ...onsidered jealousy.

my bad then.i didnt understand u well

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

That still doesn't prove the moon photos are all authentic.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

What I am meaning is the the official governments don't criticize each other overtly.
They will never openly say that the other government faked something; instead they'll pass information it was faked to people who are ready to critize their own government; it has much more weight, it's much more efficient.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join