It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US makes 'weather control powder'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

A company in the United States claims it has invented a powder that can be used to remove clouds from the sky and even stop the development of hurricanes.

They say the new product could help many areas of the world that are subject to extreme weather conditions.

The Florida based company, Dyn-o-mat, used a military aircraft to drop four tonnes of its powder on to a developing storm cloud.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Chemtrails mystery explained?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ummm...Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't we had the ability to use "cloud-seeding" methods for a couple of generations already?...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That article is dated August 2nd, 2001. I remember reading that one back in the day

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
" 'Completely safe'

The water is then turned into a gel before falling out of the sky. The company says the gel is completely safe, bio-degradable, and breaks down in seawater - though they refuse to say exactly what is in it "

MWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....and they'll sell the gel to Durex.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yeah, this is old. But I wonder if it has anything to do with Isabel suddenly dropping from cat 5 to cat 2 (48 hours) in water temperatures hotter than what it formed (became a cat 5 hurricane) in.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Yeah, this is old. But I wonder if it has anything to do with Isabel suddenly dropping from cat 5 to cat 2 (48 hours) in water temperatures hotter than what it formed (became a cat 5 hurricane) in.

Yeah that isabel thing was pretty wierd, i expected it to ramp up to a new catergory 6!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Here's some more info. I think they proved that it was economically unfeasible.
www.dynomat.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think its a bad idea to mess with mother nature. Things will balance out, and somewhere else in the world a huge storm will brew and more people will be hurt since the storm will be unexpected. But Florida is safe....

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I believe it was Nicola Tesla who created the weather machine which was in fact decades ago.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah, we did have this kind of stuff a long time ago that could be used to reduce the effects of storms.

This is a potentially useful substance, especially in areas of the world were it just doesn't stop raining, like when it's monsoon season all year long. But we have to be careful not to overuse it or abuse it, because we may severely affect the ecosystem, and that wouldn't be good.

The article mentions that all it does is absorb water and other stuff. I guess we could have the same effect if we just took loads of silica gel and dumped it off planes, but I suppose that wouldn't ne to economically friendly...

If it's a major storm, like Isabel, I would imagine it's fun flying up in a middle of a storm.

join