It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Munroe Murdered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Marilyn Munroe. A depressive actress who became preety famous. All i know is she got close to president, And i think some info might have leaked. She got to close. I think she may have been assasinated. What do you think? i dont have proof, maybe you can prove me wrong with yours.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This has always been one of the theories. She knew too much and had to be removed. I see 1 of 3 possibilities:

1) Someone forced her to OD

2) Someone spiked her drugs and accidentally OD'd

3) She did it intentionally, for whatever reason

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The scientifically correct answer to this question according to modern theory is as follows...

"Well, Duh!"

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Enough famous people have ODed that the death of Maryln Monroe from this method will forever make it impossible to find out if she was murdered. If it was a murder, it was done in the best method for a famous person to avoid suspicion.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There was a history show on the history channel that gave all possibilities. It was called "UNSOLVED HISTORY". Good show. You guys should check it out sometime. They had some radical theories of how she could have died. One of them was enema. Through a tube. BUMMER! HAHAHA Im so funny. But seriously that was disrespectful and Im sorry to anyone that offended. They came to the conclusion that she had to kill herself. They did tests on how long the pills would have taken to digest. How, and when she could have taken them...bla bla bla. Then compared it to a murder/assasination scenerio. They came to the conclusion it was suicide, and it was very convincing.

top topics

join