It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Pagegate tied to Franklin Sex Scandal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've been watching reports on the Foley sex scandal, now known as Pagegate. Apparently, there is much, much more to this and it's uncovering a number of Congress members who are pedophiles. I am beginning to wonder if it's tied to the Franklin sex scandal, some of the ties go back a long ways. Here's a quote from the URL:

October 20/21/22, 2006 -- Pagegate swamps two additional female GOP House members. Scandal becoming political equivalent of a general alarm fire. WMR has received further confirmation that Pagegate details were revealed by U.S. intelligence and law enforcement members as a last resort to ensure the defeat of GOP members of Congress who have been blackmailed over the years for their involvement in pederasty or covering it up. In fact, some of the members targeted were originally blackmailed by CIA-connected elements tied to child prostitution as far back as the 1960s. The blackmail was always held in reserve as an insurance policy for elements tied to "the Agency," which have now found it necessary to exercise their "options."
waynemadsenreport.com...

Here's the URL:

What does anyone else think?

mod edit to insert external quote code

[edit on 20-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That's the problem with Selective Moral Outrage. More often than not, everyone finds out that power has corrupted far more than just the targeted individual. In which case everyone goes strangely silent.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
That's the problem with Selective Moral Outrage. More often than not, everyone finds out that power has corrupted far more than just the targeted individual. In which case everyone goes strangely silent.

I agree. This wont go very far in the media because it is too scary.
Personally I think that Foley is the tip of the iceberg, and probably tied in the the Franklin cover-up.
I believe that the super-elite not only participate in this type of sick behavior, but I also believe that they use it as a tool to control the 'lesser-elite', if you know what I mean.
Anyway the reason Im typing is to tell you that I have found Wayne Madsen to be very unreliable.
I was surprised the other day when I was listening to ALex Jones and he said that Wayne was a good source. I like Alex, but I dismiss anything I see with Waynes name on it.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I appreciatae the input, 11Bravo. Can you tell me why you think he's unreliable? I'd really like to know and of course I don't want to be using anyone as a source if they're unreliable.

Yes, I agree with you, I think this scandal is tied in with Franklin sex scandal. At this point, I think the perpetrators must feel pretty confident that they're not going to get caught.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The reason I dont believe anything on the 'madsen report' is because I remember his story about a shootout in the subway at Chicago, which I never believed, but that was my first and only encounter with Wayne. His stories, and that appears to be what they are, stories, are always outlandish and unsubstantiated, IMO.
Here and there I have seen other outlandish claims from him, like this one, and they dont ever pan out.

top topics

join