It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Ministry of Propaganda Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I understand that in a time of war, there are reasons to employ propaganda, or psychological operations in order to confound the enemy; but, when psyops is used to manipulate a nation or nations INTO war, I feel this goes far beyond any reasonable mandate.

In this post I am sharing a four-part report based on 50 false news stories identified by Colonel Sam Gardiner (USAF, Ret.). It shows what depths this administration stooped to, lying to the American public, using false stories - in order to get their war. Incidentally, the authors of PNAC (Project For the New American Century) had been chomping at the bit to invade Iraq and the greater mid-east for a number of years before Bush took office. BEFORE 9-11, the NEO CONS' "Pearl Harbor," as Deputy Sec. Def. Paul Wolfowitz referred to it. To see the PNAC document:newamericancentury.org...

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and his crew at the Office of Strategic Plans have run afoul of the law and of the trust we have placed in his/their leadership. It is long past time for he and his ilk to be removed from office - to never again wield power over the lives of our men and women in uniform and represent our nation on the world stage. He is an anathema to truth and justice.

America's Ministry of Propaganda Exposed - Part I

Part 1 A Strategy Of Lies
www.earthisland.org...

Part 2 Transforming Language
www.earthisland.org...

Part 3 Targeting Critics And PsyOps
www.earthisland.org...

Part 4 Black Programs And The Future
www.earthisland.org... ageID=177&subSiteID=44

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here are comments made by ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern concerning the lies this administration told to get us into the war. McGovern heads the group VIPS - Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity.

'No President Has Lied
So Badly And So Often'
By Andrew Gumbel
The Independent - UK
11-10-3

"The intelligence process is a bit like virginity," says Ray McGovern, who worked as a CIA analyst for 27 years. "Once you prostitute it, it's never the same. Your credibility never recovers.

"Watching what has happened with Iraq over the past several months has been like watching your daughter being raped."

Such is an indication of the extraordinary depth of feeling within the US intelligence community as the Bush administration's basis for the war in Iraq - the weapons of mass destruction, the dark hint of links between Saddam Hussein and al-Qa'ida - has been shown to have been built on air.
The rest: www.rense.com...

new topics

join