It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wishful dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
the other night i had a dream about a girl who ar first i didnt want but i had two crasy brothers who forced me into getting to know her and in the end i fell for her andthen i won her love then i lost her. ill start at the beginning. it all started with me joy riding with my brothers, then my older bro asked me if i wanted to go look for a girl to hook up with, i didnt want to because of my past with girls. but all of a sudden there were other guys with us and they all wanted to go, so we did. we found this girl, she looked so perfect, and i didnt want her. that was only because i thought she might be like other girls in my life. anyway, we were in a jeep with the top down and the girl agreed to come with us and i was sitting in the back seat with my older bro and he was the one who got her to join us, so he grabbed her by the waist and threw her right in my lap. he told me to get to know her, i didnt want to but he gave me know choice. anyway, the time past and as it did i started to fall for this girl, she was a little on the naughty side but ive always respected girls so i never let her get me all wound up and treat her like a piece of meat. eventually she started to realize i wasnt like any other guy and she began falling for me. time past and we were at some kind of party and she was the only girl there. after a while the guys started to get a little drunk. and my big brother took his hat off and got everyone of us guys to write our names and put them in the hat. he mixed up the names and held the hat over his head and called the girl to pull a name. she pulled two names, and because i had fallen for her i was jealous of whose names they were. the two names happened to be my big brother and his best friend. he yelled out ," YEAH!!TIME TO GET WILD!!" then he grabbed her, then the other guy that was pick got in there with them and they started yanking her around and she was scared because they were pissed drunk and she started reaching her arm out and calling me to help her. i could see that they were getting out of control and hurting her. it pissed me off because at that time i realized that my older brother had been planning thi all along. then i got in there and tried tearing them away from her and they were trying to fight me telling me that she was theirs and they got her fair and square. they began attacking me at the same time then i saw the girl there on the floor crying in pain from the way the had violently swung her around. and i got even more pissed and knocked out my big brother then the other guy jumped on me like a cat with his nails and everything digging into my skin. i easily carried him to a wall and knocked his head into the concrete, then his lifeless body fell and i went to the girl, picked her up off the floor and carried her to the nearest bathroom. when i got into the bathroom with her i put her on the counter and began cleaning the wounds she got from my brother and his friend. she noticed i had gashes on my arms and cuts on my face. then she looked at me and asked, ' why did you do that for me?" i looked her in the eye and said ," because i love you and i couldnt stand to see them do that to you." then her eyes refilled with tears and she grabbed me and squeezed me, then she kissed me for the first time and looked me in the eye and said," i love you two." the i became happy because it was the first time in a long time since ive felt that feeling and i felt like id feel it forever with this girl. then i woke up discovering it had all been a dream that was too good to be true. the strange thing is i dont even have any brothers, but in the past ive competed with close relatives for one girl. this dreamgirl wasnt like any girl ive met. but i feel she really is out there somewhere. and if she is i hope i find her. because she may fill and the emptiness in my life.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Oh yes this is kinda a common theme. The girl is right with you now... and she is your immortal beloved and a guardian of your soul.

There are two workers with each soul guardian and they don't always get along. The workers work closer to the earth plane. They have created this experience between them to add some spice to your life. She isn't really hurt and they ain't really bad guys. It was all a stage show done for a particular reason. You ain't hurt are ya?

Because of your past experiences with girls your soul guardian and the workers created this scene to make you feel love once again. Normally you don't care too much to get close to girls perhaps, so this experience would awaken some feelings in you that you thought had died.

She is with you and if you beg her to come she may do so, probably at night at first. I can't guarantee it but I do know she is right with you right now.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
hey, thanx for that, i have been losing my inner feelings and that dream did wake the feeling of love, but i want to feel it for real, with a real girl not my soul gaurdian or whatever, i am hurting, i have been for over two years straight now, and everything kept on getting worse, and nothing began to get better yet. but thanx for clearing that up for me, i feel better now that i know what that dream meant.

new topics

join