It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOmg! been posted before? ufo vids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yeah I usaly don't come across thses but mabe these have been posted, but if not hehe enjoy em

UFO in Tomsk
www.youtube.com...

Simular vid as above
www.youtube.com...

same but longer
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Nothing new, just Lucifer up to his old tricks. For conformation read your corrupted bible.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I think can be explained.

Looks very much to me like an object that has entered the atmosphere and is leaving a trail of ionized gas behind it.

The ionized gas could be caused by charged particles being disturbed in the upper atmosphere as the object passes through.

The object itself could be some space junk or in fact a meteor that is spinning.

What it is not is an alien space craft, it is however very pretty to watch.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Why are you so shure about that?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Why are you so shure about that?

Because it has no change in direction or speed, nothing to suggest it is under any kind of Intelligent control.

It is reacting exactly as an object would that is skimming through the upper atmosphere and exciting ionized gas.

Occam's razor - The simplest answer is normally true.

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Re-watch the first video a few times.

It looks as if the white is ejected for the craft which is black a getting large.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
No, it just looks as if the ufo itself has ripples on it, as many as there are white clouds 'sprouting' from it. Nonetheless it's an incredibly cool video, but undoubtadly something that can be explained away.

Just noticed something, in the first vid, why is that last puff of smoke twirling when the other fumes weren't? Doesn't make any sense.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Drexon]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
First video is a missile test - nothing more... anyone who has a seen a rocket/ICBM launch at night will recognize this (I've seen many at Vandenburg) - looks identical...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Second video is also a missile/rocket. Here's a better explanation/photo:

Vandenberg launch

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Second video is also a missile/rocket. Here's a better explanation/photo:

Vandenberg launch

well done

solved !

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Third video - same thing as #2. The hysterical woman screaching about "the thing going through the middle..." was actually describing 2nd/3rd stage separation. The "dot" she refers to is the upper/payload stage leaving the atmosphere. The "spreading" she refers to is normal dispersion of the vapor trail in the atmosphere.

NEXT!!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looks like a very populated area. Why, would a missile be flying like that in an area like this?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Populated area? The missile is being filmed from a distance of at least 80 miles, perhaps more.

I can frequently see Vandenberg launches from Southern California, particularly the ones at dusk - even though my viewpoint is over 200 miles south.

Ask anyone on the entire Atlantic coast of Florida if they've ever seen a night launch from the Cape. I predict the answer would be, "...sure!".

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ahah NICe guys! thnx for clearing this up
heres another vid with a simulare shape.. this is from a missle test that was filmed by regular folks.

missles test Minotaur Launch

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join